但这不是你 这是谁?
But this is not you. Who is this?
我从一具尸体上找到的
I got it from the dead body.
尸体? 这个故事好精彩啊! 克里斯蒂娜 – 这不是一个故事!
Dead body? What a great story! Christine. – It’s not a story!
11正好 1太多 这是什么意思?
Eleven done one too many. What does this mean?
是个谜语 – 11正好 1太多
It’s a puzzle. – Eleven done one too many.
你是不是记得什么?
You remember something, don’t you?
告诉我! – 我挺擅长猜谜语的
Tell me! – I used to be good at this.
但愿有人能帮我恢复记忆
Someone bring my memory back.
你在干什么? – 我在试着帮他!
What are you doing? – I was trying to help him!
你还记得吗? 医生说这有用
Don’t you remember? The doctor said it would help.
我告诉你! 别再那么做!
I told you! Never do that again!
我是谁?
Who am I?
我们碰上点麻烦 他跑了
We ran into a slight snag. We lost him.
我要你找到他 快点!
I suggest you find him. Quickly!
他已经失忆了 会有什么威胁?
He’s lost his memory. What harm can he do us?
你没听过短暂失忆吗? 白♥痴♥!
You ever heard of short term amnesia, you idiot?
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
你当务之急是要干掉他!
What you were supposed to do in the first place. Kill him!
好的
Right.
非洲可比华盛顿大多了
Africa’s a bit bigger than Washington.
吃不吃? 很多汁的
Are you sure you want a piece? It’s very juicy.
嘿! 我解开密♥码♥了!
Guys! I’ve broken the code!
是一个电♥话♥号♥码 鹿特丹的一家公♥司♥!
It’s a phone number. A company in Rotterdam!
鹿特丹? – 是啊
Rotterdam? – Yeah!
你是怎么知道的? – 11正好 1太多
How do you know? – Eleven done one too many.
这些字母代表电♥话♥机上的号♥码键
The letters stand for numbers on a phone key pad.
第一个数字是国际代码 011
The first number is the international code, zero eleven,
然后是国家和区域代码 你看到了吗?
then the country and city codes. Don’t you see?
“正好”就是d-one 对吧? 看 d是3 one是1
Done is d-one, right? So look, d is three and one is one.
31 是荷兰! – 好了
31, the Netherlands! – Okay.
公♥司♥名称是”黑尼克斯控股” 但我打过去只有电♥话♥录音
The name of the company is Heinex Holdings, but all I got was their answering machine.
听起来不错! 可是我还是不懂
Sounds great! But I still don’t get it.
你从哪儿学会的破解密♥码♥? – 侦探小说 我是个侦探小说迷
Where did you learn to break codes like that? – Spy novels. I’m addicted to them.
他们可能知道我的过去 我要去那里
They could know my past. I have to go there.
你是说我们得去那儿?
You mean we have to go there?
你答应我作专访的 还记得吗? 而且 报社会支付我们的费用
You promised me a story, remember? Besides, the newspaper will pay our expenses.
好吧 但你去是在冒险
Okay. But you go at your own risk.
好刺♥激♥哦 真想和你们一起去
It sounds so exciting. I wish I could come with you.
嗨 我们合影留个纪念吧
Hey, let’s take a picture for my African scrapbook.
别!
No!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
坏了吗?
Something wrong?
我想吓吓他 学你嘛
I tried to scare him, just like you did.
你可真有一套!
That was a good one!
我学得快嘛 – 管用吗?
I got you. – Did it work?
呵 这相机没底片了 我另找一部吧
Anyway, this one’s out of film. Let’s try the other one.
算了 由纪 非常感谢你 我们再联♥系♥
Forget it. Yuki, thank you very much. We’ll keep in touch.
替我跟你大哥说再见 走吧
Say goodbye to your brother. Let’s go.
你们上哪儿去?
Where are you headed?
机场 – 走着去啊?
Airport. – You’re going to walk?
我来开!
I’ll drive!
好主意
Good idea.
我的驾驶技术不行吗?
What’s wrong with my driving?
荷兰 鹿特丹
就是这儿
This is the place.
破译出的电♥话♥号♥码就是那边大楼里的
The encoded phone number belongs to that building over there.
有没有跟谁通过电♥话♥?
Did you talk to anybody?
有啊 – 谁?
Yes – Who?
接线员 – 怎么样?
The operator. – Then what?
我挂了啊 – 你挂了?
I just hung up. – You hung up?
我去跟谁说啊? 那里弄不好有一百来家公♥司♥呢
Who am I supposed to talk to? There must be over a hundred companies in there.
号♥码没问题
The number is right.
尸体上发现的火柴 也属于这家餐厅
The matches from the dead body are also from this restaurant.
他一定来过这里 – 那是当然 现在我们怎么办?
He must have been here. – That’s obvious. So what do we do now?
我们能不能走进去看一看? – 我想不行 那里守卫森严
Shall we just walk in and take a look? – I don’t think so. The place is heavily guarded.
连警♥察♥都不能轻易进去
Even the police would have a hard time getting in there.
你要去哪里啊?
Where are you going?
我去打个电♥话♥
I’ve got to make a phone call.
这儿 用我的
Here. Use mine.
不 我用收费电♥话♥ 信♥号♥♥会好一点
No. I’ll use the pay phone. Reception’s better.
摩根先生 – 你好 哪位?
Mr. Morgan. – Hello? Who’s that?
“我是谁” 还记得我吗?
No, tt’s Who Am I. Remember me?
是的 当然 我怎么会忘记呢?
Yes, of course. How could I forget?
我发现了一些很重要的情况
I found out something very important.
是吗? 什么情况?
Yeah? What’s that?
你在那儿吗?
Hello? Are you there?
一栋大楼 可能是他们的总部
A building. Maybe their headquarters.
谁的总部?
Whose headquarters?
那些想杀我的人的
The people trying to kill me.
我在街对面的咖啡厅
I’m at the coffee shop across the street.
这座大楼在南非的哪里?
And whereabouts in South Africa is this building?
不 我在鹿特丹!
No. I’m in Rotterdam!
他在街对面 – 什么?
He’s across the road. – What?
喂? 你在吗?
Hello? Are you there?
是的 我在
Yeah. Yeah, I’m here.
好的 什么也别做 给我30分钟 我会安排人来支援你 再联络
OK, don’t do anything. Give me 30 minutes to arrange back up for you, then call me.
我需要更多的资料 – 好的
I need more information. – OK.
记住 别相信任何人 明白吗?
And remember, don’t trust anyone. Got it?
嘿 你在听吗? – 是的
Hey, are you listening? – Yes.
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
我们的土著朋友在街对面的咖啡店
Our native friend’s in the coffee shop across the street.
带上你的人去干掉他
Take your men and finish him off.
谁 – 我们的非洲朋友
Who? – Our African friend.
什么? 那个咖啡店… – 这一次不要失手
What do you mean? The coffee… – And don’t blow it this time.
彼得 等一下!
Peter, wait!
不要杀他! 把他带到这儿来 – 是 长官
Don’t kill him! Bring him back here. – Yes, sir.
我需要知道他知道些什么
I need to find out what he knows.
是的 我在 好的 什么也别做
Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. Okay, don’t do anything.
给我30分钟 我会安排人来支援你 再联络
Give me 30 minutes to arrange back up for you, then call me.
我需要更多的资料
I need more information.
记住 别相信任何人
And remember. Don’t trust anyone.
听我说!
Listen to me!
你为什么偷录我的电♥话♥? – 我是记者 你忘了?
Why are you tapping my phone calls? – I’m a reporter, remember?
什么样的记者会用这种东西?
What kind of reporter uses this?
最好的! 我会不惜任何手段作我的采访!
The best! I’ll do anything to get the story!
任何手段?
Anything?
是的 任何手段
Yes. Anything.
快!
Quick!
对不起 我不该那么做 有点越轨了
Look, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I crossed the line.
但我不是你要提防的人
But I’m not the one you should be worrying about.
可能你电♥话♥里的朋友在骗你
Maybe your friend on the phone is lying to you.
不会 他是中情局的
No. He’s C.I.A.
每个组织里都有坏人
Every organization has people on the take.
我并不想冒犯你
Look, I didn’t mean to offend you.
给 你可以留着录音带
Here. You can have the tape.
听我解释!
Let me explain!
这是一把枪! 你不是记者!
This is a gun! You’re not a reporter!
现在我知道 你怎么会轻易破译密♥码♥了 还有打开手铐!
Now I know how you broke the code so easily, and opened the handcuffs!
你是谁? 你想要什么? – 听我说!
Who are you? What do you want? – Listen to me!
你是谁? – 好吧
Who are you? – All right.
我没告诉你实情 但这是为了你的安全
I haven’t been totally honest with you, but it was for your own protection.
我是中情局的
I’m with the C.I.A.
你现在说你是中情局的 – 是的 但我是站在你这边的!
Now you’re C.I.A. – Yes, but I’m on your side!
没人站在我这边!
Nobody’s on my side!
你在洗手间打电♥话♥叫人来了? 你给谁打电♥话♥?
You call anybody in the bathroom?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你出♥卖♥♥♥我!
You set me up!
你们 去后面包抄!
You, around the back!
我抓到他了! 快来帮忙!
I’ve got him! Come here!
还想跑?
Think you can get away?
请原谅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!