No, I’ll drive. I’m the cab.
让开路 小子
Outta my way, pencil neck!
今天天气怎么样 嗯?
How about this weather, huh?
不会下雨
It never rains!
你能打败他吗?
Will you beat it?
他们抢了那辆出租车 我们追
They sprung the cab. Let’s go!
那些布鲁克林骗子是怎么回事?
How about those Brooklyn Dodgers?
他们是无业游民还是别的什么?
Are they bums or what?
让开点 我要开车
Move over. I’m driving.
班尼 埃迪 我们有伴了
Benny, Eddie, we got company.
看见这两辆车了吗? 请原谅 女士们
Will you look at these two? Excuse me, ladies.
看看 那就是我所谓的一对公路肥猪
Now, that’s what I call a couple of road hogs.
我要把它的头打下来
I’m going to blow his head off.
班尼 小心公共汽车
Benny, look out for the Red Car!
班尼 警♥察♥就在我们后面
Benny, there’s cops right behind us!
不会很久的 罗杰
Not for long, Roger.
现在他们在咱们前面啦
Now they’re right in front of us!
我们在往后倒 掉头
We’re going backwards. Turn us around.
给我方向盘 给我方向盘
Give me the wheel. Give me the wheel!
警♥察♥还在我们后面
The cops are still on our tails!
我知道警♥察♥跟在后面 你以为我是班尼吗?
I know the cops are on our tail! You think I’m Benny?
哦 不
Oh, no.
-呵呵呵 -拉控制杆
-Hee hee hee! -Pull the lever!
-哪一个? -哪一个?
-Which one? -Which one?
哪一个?
Which one?
我要撞烂他们
I’m gonna ram ’em.
我应付这个已经有点老了
I’m getting too old for this.
天呀
Jumpin’ jeepers!
嘿 罗杰 你管一首歌♥的中间部分叫什么?
Hey, Roger, what do you call the middle of a song?
哦 我不…桥
Gee, I don’t…a bridge!
好了 伙计 你们在哪下车?
Well, fellas, where can I drive?
去个我们能藏起来的地方
Somewhere we can hide.
我知道去哪了
I got just the place.
顺便提一下 如果你们以后还要用车…
And incidentally, if you should ever need a ride…
只需要伸出你的拇指
just stick out your thumb.
嘿 让开路 行吗 女士?
Hey, share the road, will ya, lady?
现在不是很糟 对吗?
Ah, now, that wasn’t so bad, was it?
伙计 你看见了吗?
Boy, did you see that?
没有人的搞笑能胜过高菲
Nobody takes a wallop like Goofy.
多棒的时机 多好的细节
What timing! What finesse!
真是个天才
What a genius!
我们来是躲藏的 你有毛病吗?
We’re supposed to be hiding! What’s wrong with you?
该说你有什么毛病才对?
What’s wrong with you?
你是这个剧院里…
You’re the only person in this theater…
唯一一个不笑的人 就没有什么…
that isn’t laughing. Is there nothing…
能渗透你那张严肃的脸吗?
that can permeate your impervious puss?
嘿 埃迪?
Hey, Eddie?
伙计 没什么的
Boy, nothing.
到底发生过什么…
What could have possibly happened to you…
才把你变成这么一个讨厌的家伙?
to turn you into such a sourpuss?
你想知道吗?
You wanna know?
我就告诉你
I’ll tell you.
一个卡♥通♥杀了我兄弟
A toon killed my brother.
-一个卡♥通♥? 不 -说对了 一个卡♥通♥
-A toon? No. -That’s right. A toon.
我们正在卡♥通♥镇调查…
We were investigating a robbery…
第一国家银行的抢劫案
at the First National Bank of Toontown.
在那些日子里 我和特迪 很喜欢在卡♥通♥镇工作
Back in those days, me and Teddy liked working Toontown.
我们觉得那里充满了欢笑
We thought it was a lot of laughs.
总之 这个家伙…
Anyway, this guy…
抢走了很多钱
got away with a zillion simoleons.
我们跟踪他…
We trailed him to a little dive…
到了雅克街的一条小巷
down on Yockster Street.
我们走进去
We went in.
可是他朝我们扔东西 一件一件的扔
Only he got the drop on us, literally.
他第十五次时扔下来一个钢琴
He dropped a piano on us from fifteen stories.
砸伤了我的胳膊
Broke my arm.
特迪没有躲过去
Teddy never made it.
我一直没有查出来那个家伙是谁
I never did find out who that guy was.
我唯一记得的就是他站在那 笑着…
All I remember was him standing over me, laughing…
一双红眼睛 还有尖利的声音
with those burning red eyes and that high squeaky voice.
此后他就在卡♥通♥镇消声匿迹了
He disappeared into Toontown after that.
毫无疑问你恨我
No wonder you hate me.
如果一个卡♥通♥杀了我的兄弟 我也会恨我自己的
If a toon killed my brother, I’d hate me, too.
别这样 别哭了 我不恨你
Come on, don’t cry. I don’t hate you.
-不 你恨我 -没有 我不恨你
-Yes, you do. -No, I don’t.
你肯定恨我 否则…
You do hate me. Otherwise…
你也不会总是猛拉我的耳朵
you wouldn’t have yanked my ears all those times.
好吧 对拉你的耳朵我很抱歉
Well, I’m sorry I yanked your ears.
所有你拉我耳朵的时候吗?
All the times you yanked my ears?
所有我拉你耳朵的时候
All the times I yanked your ears.
接受道歉
Apology accepted!
来握握手 伙计 我感觉好多了…
Put ‘er there, pal. I feel better…
哦 我希望又是一部卡♥通♥片
Oh, boy! I hope it’s another cartoon!
天呀 又一部愚蠢的新闻片
Jeepers, another stupid newsreel!
我讨厌新闻
I hate the news!
-你带来我所要的东西了吗? -是的
-Did you get all my stuff? -Yes.
它们都装在门外的车里
It’s all packed up in the car outside.
本来你打了电♥话♥我就该过来的…
Would have been here right after you called…
可是我不得不和那些狡猾的家伙周♥旋♥
but I had to shake the weasels.
是啊
Yeah.
对于酒吧的麻烦我很抱歉
I’m sorry about the trouble in the bar.
天啊 和平的生活从来都不属于我
Well, stuffing olives for a living wasn’t for me, anyway.
德洛丽丝?
Dolores?
你该给自己找个好男人
You ought to find yourself a good man.
但我已经有了一个
But I already have a good man.
拜…拜托 别理我
Pl-pl-please, don’t mind me.
你该动身了 埃迪
You better get going, Eddie.
虽然刚刚免于一场车祸…
A near miss…
但是这位女士说这件事时却满脸笑容
but this Miss says that’s as good as a smile.
加利福尼亚的克罗尔里夫…
California Cloverleaf…
真高兴特迪不在这…
Glad Teddy’s not here to see me running away…
这样他就看不到 我夹着尾巴逃跑的样子
with my tail between my legs.
一旦你习惯了 就没这么糟了
It’s not so bad, once you get used to it.
…太平洋有轨电车公♥司♥…
…the Pacific Red Car Trolley Line…
和崇敬的马龙卡♥通♥制片厂
and the venerated Maroon Cartoon Studios.
在这里 马龙公♥司♥已经…
Here R.K.Maroon is seen clinching the deal…
和克罗尔里夫的银行家签订了协议…
with Cloverleaf’s bankers and execs…
成就了一桩在加利福尼亚历史上…
in one of the biggest real estate deals ever…
最大的不动产交易
in California history.
就是这个
That’s it!
就是这个关系
That’s the connection!
我们忘了这事吧 没人在这
Let’s forget it. There’s nobody here.
是吗 还是你害怕了?
Is that it, or are you scared?
拜托 我 害怕?
Pl-pl-please, me, scared?
别开玩笑了
Don’t be ridiculous.
你给马龙打电♥话♥时 你告诉他…
When you called Maroon, you told him…
你拿到了遗嘱 可是你没有
you had the will, but you don’t.
他发现的话会抓狂的
When he finds out, he’s gonna be mad!
他可能会杀了你
He might try to kill ya.
我可以搞定一个好莱坞的娘娘腔
I can handle a Hollywood cream puff.
我只是不想受人摆布
I just don’t want the odds to change.
你帮我望风
You cover my back.
如果你听到或者看到了什么 就按两下喇叭
If you hear or see anything, beep the horn twice.
好的 知道了
Yeah, that’s it!
按两下喇叭 帮你望风
Beep the horn twice. Cover your back.
伙计 我准备好了 拳头高举 眼睛圆睁…
Boy, I’m ready. Dukes up, eyes peeled…
耳朵贴地
ears to the ground.
没有人能逃开我兔子罗杰的监视
Why, nobody gets the drop on Roger Rabbit.
怎么样了 伙计?
What’s up, Doc?
你想要我得心脏病吗?
Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
在你得病之前你需要先有心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!