You need a heart before you can have an attack.
对对 你拿到遗嘱了吗?
Yeah, yeah. You got the will?
当然 我拿到了
Sure. I got the will.
问题是 你开什么价?
Question is, do you have the way?
我可以告诉你 这可不便宜
I can tell you now, it ain’t gonna come cheap.
你自己来这可真是厚颜无♥耻♥
You got a lot of brass coming here by yourself.
谁说我是自己来的?
Who said I’m here by myself?
让我看那份遗嘱
Let me see that will.
我告诉过你 我拿到了
I told you, I got it.
我要现在就看
I want to see it now!
“我是怎样的爱你 让我数给你看”
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.”
这是个玩笑吗?
This supposed to be a joke?
不 这才是
No, this is.
起来 快点
Get up! Come on.
你要对我怎么样 维拉提?
What are you going to do to me, Valiant?
我想听听你和克罗尔里夫之间周♥旋♥的游戏…
I’m going to listen to you spin the Cloverleaf scenario…
一个有关贪欲 性和谋杀的故事
a story of greed, sex, and murder.
至于那些我不喜欢的部分…
And the parts that I don’t like…
我会把它删掉的
I’m going to edit out.
你错了
You got it all wrong!
我是个卡♥通♥制片人 不是杀人犯
I’m a cartoon maker, not a murderer!
每个人都会有点业余爱好
Everybody’s got to have a hobby.
啊 住手 住手
Aagh, stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
事实是我有机会卖♥♥掉我的工作室…
The truth is I had a chance to sell my studio…
但是克罗尔里夫不想买♥♥…
but Cloverleaf wouldn’t buy my property…
除非埃克把自己的那份也买♥♥掉
unless Acme sold them his.
那个顽固的家伙不肯卖♥♥
The stubborn bastard wouldn’t sell.
所以我就拿那些他和兔子妻子的照片…
So I was going to blackmail Acme…
去勒索他
with pictures of him and the rabbit’s wife.
勒索 仅此而已
Blackmail. That’s all!
我一生都被卡♥通♥包围
I’ve been around toons all my life.
我不想看着它们被毁掉
I didn’t want to see ’em destroyed!
卡♥通♥被毁? 为什么?
Toons destroyed? Why?
如果我告诉你 我就死定了
If I tell you. I’m a dead man.
如果你不告诉我你也死定了
You’re a dead man if you don’t tell me.
除非埃克今天午夜能出现…
Unless Acme’s will shows by midnight tonight…
否则卡♥通♥镇就要免费的…
Toontown’s going to be land for the free…
罗杰
Roger!
-什么? -到底怎么回事…
-What? -What in the Sam Hill…
埃迪·维拉提
Eddie Valiant!
哦 好久不见拉
Well, you’re a sight for sore eyes.
我已经有五年没有见你了
I ain’t seen you to nigh onto five years.
你去哪了?
Where ya been?
醉生梦死
Drunk.
今晚兴奋吗 伙计们?
Feeling frisky tonight, fellas?
-耶 -是啊
-Yeah! -Yeah!
我们走
Let’s go.
嘿 埃迪
Hi, Eddie.
-嘿 埃迪 -嘿 埃迪
-Hi, Eddie! -Hi, Eddie.
再见 埃迪
Bye, Eddie.
走开
Get out of here!
电梯向上 先生
Going up, sir.
小心台阶 先生
Mind the step, sir.
抓住了 先生
Hold on, sir.
你的楼层 先生
Your floor, sir.
祝你愉快 先生
Have a good day, sir.
抓住你了
Gotcha.
一个男人
A man!
呦呼 小情人
Yoo-hoo, lover boy!
我是莉娜·海因娜
It’s Lena Hyena!
不 啊
Oh, no! Aah-h-h!
哇哦 手指头啊
Oh, wook, piddies!
嘿 翠西
Hi, tweety.
这个指头去市场
This widdle piddy went to market.
这个指头待在家
This widdle piddy stayed home.

No.
这个指头烤牛肉
This widdle piddy had roast beef.
-还有这个指头… -啊
-And this widdle piddy had… -Aah!
没有手指头了
Uh-oh, ran out of piddies.
怎么了 伙计?
Eh, what’s up, doc?
没带降落伞就跳下来了?
Jumpin’ without a parachute?
-有点危险 不是吗? -是啊
-Kind a dangerous, ain’t it? -Yeah.
你可能会死掉 哈
You could get killed. Ha!
你们有多余的降落伞吗?
You guys got a spare?
-兔八哥有 -是吗?
-Bugs does. -Yeah?
-我不认为你需要 -我需要 需要 给我吧
-I don’t think you want it. -I do, I do. Give it to me.
呃 最好给他吧 兔八哥
Gee, better let him have it, Bugs.
好吧 伙计 不管怎么说 给你吧
OK, doc, whatever you say. Here’s the spare.
谢谢
Thank you.

Ah, no!
可怜孩子
Aw, poor fella.
是啊 我真是个坏蛋对吗?
Yeah. Ain’t I a stinker?
我的男人
My man!
过来莉娜这
Come to Lena!
卡♥通♥ 每次都能收拾它们
Toons! Gets ’em every time.
-祝你健康 -谢谢
-Gesundheit. -Thank you.
维拉提
Valiant.
我就知道自己在卡♥通♥镇总是倒霉
I always knew I’d get it in Toontown.
你后面
Behind you!
放下枪 女士
Drop it, lady!
我刚刚救了你 你还不相信我?
I just saved your life, and you still don’t trust me?
我不相信任何人或者任何事
I don’t trust anybody or anything!
甚至是你亲眼看到的?
Not even your own eyes?
就是那把枪杀死了R.K.马龙…
That’s the gun that killed R.K.Maroon
是都姆开的枪
and Doom pulled the trigger.
都姆?
Doom?
我跟踪他到了制片厂 但是没来得及阻止他
I followed him to the studio, but I was too late to stop him.
说的对 你们永远都阻止不了我
That’s right! You’ll never stop me!
你们死定了 全都死定了
You’re dead! You’re both dead!
都姆
Doom!
看到他往哪边跑了吗?
Which way did he go?
我不知道 他大概去那边了
I don’t know. He went that-a-way.
我们走
Let’s go!
真是笨死了
Dum dums.
-快走吧 -好的
-Come on. -Yeah.
不 罗杰在哪?
Oh, no. Where’s Roger?
罗杰? 他在制片厂帮我望风
Roger? He chickened-out on me back at the studio.
不 它没有 我用煎锅打了它的头…
No, he didn’t. I hit him with a frying pan…
把它拖进后备箱 这样它就不会受伤了
and put him in the trunk so he wouldn’t get hurt.
真是个好主意
Makes perfect sense.
显然坐我的车是哪里也去不了了
We’re obviously not going anywhere in my car.
我们坐你的车走
Let’s take yours.
我有感觉 有人已经捷足先登了
I got a feeling somebody already did.
看起来 我觉得是罗杰开走了车
From the looks of it. I’d say it was Roger.
我的甜心小兔子从来都不擅长开车
My honey bunny was never very good behind the wheel.
比司机更好的情人 呃?
A better lover than a driver?
你最好相信我 小家伙
You’d better believe it, buster.
呃 哦 是那些黄鼠狼
Uh, oh! It’s the weasels!
这边 我们从姜饼巷走
This way! We’ll take Gingerbread Lane.
不 姜饼巷在这边
No, Gingerbread Lane is this way!
维拉提 你在叫出租车 还是什么别的?
So, Valiant, you call a cab, or what?
哈 哈 允许我为您开门 小姐
Hubba hubba hubba. Allow me, Mademoiselle.
你什么时候知道那是都姆的?
So, how long have you known it was Doom?
在可怜的马文·埃克被杀之前…
Before poor Marvin Acme was killed…
他跟我说起有关都姆想…
he confided in me that Doom wanted to get…
插手卡♥通♥镇的事 而他却无力阻止
his hands on Toontown, and he wouldn’t stop at anything.
所以 他把遗嘱交给你保管
So, he gave you the will for safe keeping.
他是那样告诉我的 但他没告诉我打开信封之后…
That’s what he told me. Except when I opened the envelope…
里面只有一张白纸
there was only a blank piece of paper inside.
最后的玩笑
Eh! A joker to the end.
那 到哪去 两位? 我的计价器是开着的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!