我等的太久了
I have waited so long
好了
Now
名字签上
Sign it
林顿
Linton
你生病拉?
Are you sick?
没,好多了,就是有点累 -好吧
No, I’m feeling better, I’m just tired -Oh
姑表弟(堂弟),找我有事呀?
Well, cousin, I’m here at your command
林顿小姐,你……气色不错嘛 -林顿小姐?!
You look……well, Miss Linton -Miss Linton?
呵呵呵……你叫我林顿小姐……
Hmm……Miss Linton
就因为你求我,我才不听老爸的话,硬要来找你,结果他现在一病不起
My father is gravely ill……after fighting to come here because you begged me to
所以,你到底有什么事?
What is it you want of me?
我这里没有瘟疫
My house isn’t stricken with the plague
坐下,喝点儿茶
Sit down and have some tea
林顿小姐,我……我把我仅有的送给你
Miss Linton, I……I give you what I have
这份礼物也许轻如鸿毛,但我实在是拿不出别的了
The present is hardly worth accepting, but I have nothing else to offer
这份礼物,就是我的儿子……林顿
It is my son……Linton
您说什么?
What are you saying?
老爸想让我们结婚
Father wants us to be married
他知道,只要舅舅一天不死,就一天不会同意,但他也怕我时日不多了
He knows Uncle Edgar won’t allow it while he lives, but he’s afraid of my dying if we wait
所以,只要我们今晚结了婚,画眉山庄就是他的了
So we are to be married tonight, and then Father will be master of the Grange
我才不怕你呢,把钥匙给我
I’m not afraid of you, give me that key
救命!
Help me!
凯瑟琳,没人知道你在这
No one knows you’re here, Catherine
我发誓,在我没有成为你♥爸♥之前,你绝对走不出这个屋子
I swear, you will not leave this house until I am your father
再过个一两天,我就是你唯一的老爸了
The only father you’ll have in a day or two
哟,你好像不怕我,之前还挺会演戏的呢
Oh, you’re not afraid of me, your courage is well-disguised
现在我怕了,因为我要是再不回去,我爸就会饮恨而终
I am afraid now, because if I stay, my father will be miserable
请让我回去吧
Let me go home
当他再也笑不出来的时候,你的日子才刚刚开始
His happiest days were over when your days began
他跟我一样,天生就是个丧门星,是他害你被诅咒的
He cursed you, as I did, for coming into this world
使劲哭吧,泪水将会伴你余生
Weep away, it’ll be your chief diversion hereafter
希斯克利夫先生,您是个暴徒,但却不是恶魔
Mr. Heathcliff, you’re a cruel man, but you’re not a fiend
要是我连父亲的最后一面都没见着,我以后还怎么活下去?
If my father died before I returned, could I bear to live?
我会在您面前长跪不起,直到您转过头来看着我
I’m going to kneel here, at your feet, and I’ll not get up, till you look back at me
求求您了,转过头来,看着我吧!
Don’t turn away, look
难道您从未爱过一个人吗?这辈子都没有吗?
Have you never loved anybody in all your life, uncle, never?
把你的手拿开
Keep your fingers off
滚一边去,不然老子踹死你
Move, or I’ll kick you
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么资格来讨好我?
How the devil can you dream of fawning on me?
我憎恨你
I detest you
艾伦!
Ellen!
今天,我当着主的面询问你们,你们必须如实回答,绝不能有任何隐瞒
I require and charge you both,as you will answer at the dreadful day of judgment,when the secrets of all hearts should be disclosed
如果你们觉得有什么障碍,不能结为合法夫妻,请现在提出来
That if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in matrimony, ye do now confess it
两位请宣誓,所有的婚姻都要经过上帝的允许
For be ye well assured, that so many as are coupled together
没有得到上帝的首肯,就是不合法的婚姻
Otherwise than God’s Word doth allow, are not joined together by God, neither is their matrimony lawful
老爸
Father
我一直在等你回来
I’ve been waiting for you to come
你真的结婚了吗?
Is it true you’ve married?
是真的
I have
你开心吗?
You happy?
开心
Yes
现在你的财产都归希斯克利夫了
Your fortune belongs to Heathcliff now
告诉我,你现在安全吗
Tell me you’re safe
那个林顿不会欺负你吗
That Linton will protect you
他会保护我的
He will protect me
行,那就这样吧
So be it
我要去找你妈妈了
I’m going to her now
老爸
Father
不要阿
No
她人怎么样?
What was she like?
谁人怎么样?
What was who like?
我老妈
My mother
她有野性,调皮
She was a wild, wicked slip of a girl
她太耀眼了
She burned too bright for this world
我像她吗?
Am I like her?
海尔顿差不多就是她的翻版
I see her mostly in Hareton
我来带你回呼啸山庄
I’ve come to fetch you home to Wuthering Heights
今晚有位新的房♥客要过来,我希望我的孩子们都在
I found a new tenant for this house, and I want my children about me
赶紧去收拾一下
Go make yourself ready
自从那天晚上回来之后,我好像就没来过这儿了
I haven’t been in this room since the night I returned
我已经让教堂司事把她的棺材挖出来了
I’ve made the sexton remove the earth from her coffin
打扰死者,你不觉得羞耻吗? -我谁也没打扰
Aren’t you ashamed to disturb the dead? -I disturb nobody
看到她的脸,我轻松了不少
I gave myself some ease when I saw her face again
就是她,没错
It is her as yet
您的儿子死了
Your son is dead
你有什么感觉?
How do you feel?
问你呢,有什么感觉?
How do you feel, Catherine?
我只感到了死亡的气息
I feel and see only death
过来取暖,你肯定冻坏了 -离我远点,你怎么敢碰我的!
Come to the fire, you must be frozen -Get away from me, how dare you touch me
我被关起来的时候,你竟然视而不见
When I would have given my life for one kind word, when I was imprisoned, you kept off
你以为我现在还能和你做朋友么?
Do you think I’m going to accept friendship from you now?
我回到这,只不过是因为我冷
I only come to this room because I’m cold
这是什么? -我儿子的遗嘱
What is it? -My son’s will
他把画眉山庄和你所有的个人财产全留给我了
He left the Grange and all your personal property to me
你看,这是他签的,“林顿”
Look where he signed it, “Linton”
无所谓
It doesn’t matter
现在一切都无所谓了
Nothing matters now
喝奶奶拉~
There we are, there we are
他好像没什么情趣,对吧?就知道干活、吃饭、睡觉
He’s just like a cart horse, isn’t he? He does his work, gets his food, and sleeps
海尔顿,你做过梦吗?
Do you ever dream, Hareton?
突然发现……有你这个舅表哥还挺不错的
I find out that I’m glad……that I should like you to be my cousin
海尔顿?
Hareton?
问你呢?
Hareton?
你在听我说话吗?
Do you hear?
一边去,不要烦我 -我就不
Go to the devil and let me be -No, I won’t
你必须听我讲话 -我宁愿下地狱,也不想多看你一眼
You must listen to me -I’ll go to hell body and soul before I look sideways at you again
你应该对你表妹友好一点 -友好?她不是讨厌我吗?
You should be friends with your cousin -Friend? When she hates me?
她不是说,我甚至都不配给她擦鞋吗?
Thinks me not fit to wipe her shoes
是你讨厌我,不是我讨厌你
It’s not I who hates you, it’s you who hates me
你跟希斯克利夫一样讨厌我,甚至是憎恨我 -放你♥妈♥的♥屁!
You hate me as much as Mr. Heathcliff does……and more -You’re a damn liar!
为了替你求情,我激怒他多少次了?我真是自作多情!
Why have I made him angry then by taking your part a hundred times?
我可不知道你替我求过情
I didn’t know you took my part
迪恩太太? -嗯?
Mrs. Dean? -Mm-hmm?
请把这份礼物转交给海尔顿·恩肖,然后再告诉他
Please convey this gift to Mr. Hareton Earnshaw, and tell him
要是收下了,我就来教他识字
If he’ll take it, I’ll come and teach him to read it
要是拒绝了,我就再也不讥笑他了
And if he refuses, I’ll go upstairs and never tease him again
这么说,你是原谅我了?
So you forgive me?
今后的每一天,你都会以我为耻
You’ll be ashamed of me every day of your life
你越是了解我……
And the more……
这种感觉就越是强烈
The more you know me
那你愿意跟我做朋友吗?
So you will be my friend?
希斯克利夫先生,我想建一座小花♥园♥
Mr. Heathcliff, I want to make a small garden
这里不准有花♥园♥
There’ll be no gardens here
您已经把我家的土地霸占完了……不应该吝啬这么一丁点儿
You shouldn’t groudge a few yards of earth……when you’ve taken all my land
你的土地?!你这无♥耻♥的荡♥妇♥,你有个JB的土地!
Your land? You insolent slut, you never had any!
还有我家的钱 -够了
And my money -That’s enough
还有海尔顿的土地和钱 -你不能这样跟他说话
And Hareton’s land and his money -You must not speak to him so
你要是敢打我,海尔顿会保护我的,所以你最好坐下
If you strike me, Hareton will defend me, so you may as well sit down
你♥他♥妈♥的居然敢怂恿他来背叛我!
You dare to try and rouse him against me!
你最好……别再激怒我……不然我随时都会杀了你
You must learn to avoid……putting me in a passion……or I shall really murder you sometime
回去吃饭吧
Come back and finish your dinner
回去吧
Go home
你已经有伴儿了
You’ve other company
你怎么忍♥心离开她
I don’t know how you can bear to leave her
你怎么能帮他说话?
How can you defend him?
他抢走了你的呼啸山庄,门上刻的可是你的名字阿!
He’s robbed you of Wuthering Heights, your name’s above the door
算了
It doesn’t matter
他要真的是恶魔,那也没关系
If he were the devil himself, it wouldn’t matter
我要是说你老爸的坏话……你会是什么感受? -他不是你♥爸♥
How would you feel……if I spoke badly of your father? -Heathcliff’s not your father
他是我唯一的父亲
He’s my true father

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!