You lived here too?
没错 而且她还在这里带大你的母亲
She did indeed. And she raised your mother here.
是真的吗 奈莉
Is this true, Nelly?
我也是她一手带大的
She raised me also.
尽管我不确定她看到我时
Although I don’t know if Nelly looks at me
是否会感到骄傲
with pride for the job she did.
儿子
Now son,
你难道不带表姐到处转转吗
have you nothing you can go and show your cousin?
带她去马厩看看骏马吧
Take her to the stables to see the horses.
就在屋里坐着不好吗
Wouldn’t you rather sit here?
我喜欢在户外待着 你不喜欢吗
I love being out of doors, don’t you?
哈里顿 过来
Hareton! Come here.
让哈里顿带你转转也算不错了吧
You shall have to settle for Hareton here.
他不也很英俊吗
Isn’t he a handsome lad?
陪她去农场转转
Go with her around the farm.
绅士一点 照顾好她 不许盯着她看
Behave like a gentleman, mind. And don’t stare.
看吧
There.
现在有对手和你竞争你表姐的芳心了
Now you have a challenger for your cousin’s heart.
那是些什么鬼字 我不会读
It’s some damnable writing, but I cannot read it.
也许我能教你认字
Perhaps I could help you to read.
如果你主人同意的话
If your master would allow it.
我主人 我主人
My master? My master?!
你真放肆
Damn you!
你竟敢说我是仆人 去死吧你
I’ll see thee damned before tha’ calls me servant!
很抱歉冒犯了你
I’m sorry if I gave offence.
他不是仆人
He’s not a servant.
他也是你的表亲
He’s your cousin too.
我的表亲
My cousin?
我让他当文盲
I have tied his tongue.
他就永远也摆脱不了粗鲁与无知
He will never be able to emerge from his coarseness and ignorance.
这就是你的报复方式吗
And is this how you take your revenge?
扭曲下一代是吗
By warping the next generation?
所以你要引诱小凯瑟琳来这里是吗
Is that why you lured young Catherine here?
我只是希望她和林顿熟悉彼此
I just want her and Linton to get to know each other.
有何不妥之处呢
Where’s the harm of it?
从现在开始
From now on,
你不准去他家 或和他家的人有联♥系♥
you are to avoid his house and his family.
我知道这是因为你讨厌希斯克里夫先生
I know this is because you dislike Mr Heathcliff.
错 是因为他不喜欢我
No, it is because he dislikes me.
他是世上最恶毒的男人
And is a most diabolical man.
他会把握好每一个机会
Delighting to wrong and ruin
来伤害并毁掉他所憎恶的人
those he hates if they give him the slightest opportunity.
但希斯克里夫为人很热情 父亲
But Mr Heathcliff was quite cordial, Father.
他都不反对我同他儿子见面
He didn’t object to our seeing each other.
恨屋及乌 他也憎恨你 我敢肯定
He detests you on my account. I am certain of that.
你要听我的话 不准忤逆
You will listen to me and you will obey me.
你不准再拜访呼啸山庄
You will not visit Wuthering Heights…
你得休息 先生
You must rest, sir.
我无法阻止她去见他
I cannot abandon her to him.
我做不到
I cannot.
谢谢 亲爱的凯瑟琳 现在你得走了
Thank you, darling Catherine. And now you must go.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
凯瑟琳 别去 你不了解我父亲
Catherine, no! You don’t know my father!
别这样 求你了
Please, I beg you!
让我猜猜哪个是你的房♥间
Let me guess which is your room.
凯瑟琳 你别闹了好吗
Catherine, will you please desist in this?!
别碰
Stop!
谁碰了那个 都会被我父亲打的
My father will strike anyone who as much as touches it.
画的是我母亲 对吗
This is my mother, isn’t it?
是的
Yes.
这是我母亲的房♥间
This is my mother’s room.

Yes.
为什么希斯克里夫先生要留着我母亲的肖像呢
Why would Mr Heathcliff keep a portrait of my mother?
为什么
Why?
他为什么要这样
Why would he do that?
因为他爱她
Because he loved her.
因为他在你父亲之前就深爱她了
Because he loved her before your father did.
而且她也爱他
And she loved him.
什么 你为什么要胡说这些
What? Why do you say such things?
我父亲说这是事实 -骗子
My father says it is true! – You liar!
你是骗子
You liar!
锁住了
It’s locked!
你父亲把钥匙放哪里了
Where does your father keep the key?
我才18岁 却已在垂死边缘
I am 18 years old and I am dying!
看在老天的份上 林顿
For pity’s sake, Linton!
所以父亲希望我们尽快完婚
And that is why Father wants us to be married as soon as we can.
什么 -他逼我改遗嘱
What? – He made me change my will.
把所有财产都给他
And bequeath everything to him.
他希望我和你成婚
He wants us to be married.
他要我引诱你至此
He wanted me to lure you here.
我也不想背叛你的 可你就是不走
I tried not to act the traitor but you would not leave!
你就是不走
You would not leave!
所有门都被锁上了 凯瑟琳
All the doors have been locked, Catherine.
有人吗 帮帮我
Help! Help!
如果你想在你父亲去世前再见他一面
If you want to see your father before he dies,
就必须服从希斯克里夫 必须
you must obey Heathcliff. You must!
你难道以为我会爱你胜过我父亲吗
You think I would ever love you before my father?!
如此感人至深的场景
I take it from this touching scene
我猜你已经求过婚了
that you have made your offer of marriage.
而年轻的林顿小姐正在发泄内心的忧虑
And young Miss Linton is expressing some misgivings.
把钥匙给我
Give me that key.
就算你永远扣留住我 我也不会嫁给他
I would not marry him if you keep me here for ever.
明天的这个时候 我会成为你的父亲
By this time tomorrow, I shall be your father.
所以你最好习惯于对我让步
So you had better get used to appeasing me.
奈莉
Nelly!
就快了
I’m close now.
就快了 我的爱人
I’m close, my love.
奈莉 我之前太傻了
Nelly! I’ve been so foolish.
我父亲… -他病得很严重 亲爱的
My father… – He is gravely ill, my love.
他也许撑不过今晚了 -求求你带我回家
He may not last the night. – Please take me home.
哈里顿 我知道你一定与他的阴谋无关
Hareton, I know this scheme cannot be of your devising.
我知道你还是善良的
I know there is good in you!
凯希
Cathy.
是真的吗 奈莉 母亲曾深爱那个怪物吗
Can it be true, Nelly, that my mother loved this monster?
他们是青梅竹马
They were childhood sweethearts.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
但这些字…凯希 希斯克里夫
Yet the writing… Cathy, Heathcliff.
凯希 希斯克里夫
Cathy, Heathcliff.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
别来无恙 我的爱人
Hello, my love!
我的爱
My love.
回家吧
Come home.
求你快回家吧
Please just come home.
他是个孤儿
He’s an orphan.
我在利物浦的大街上发现他的
I found him on the streets of Liverpool.
他差点和他的母亲一起死了
Where he would have died with his mother.
他不肯告诉我他的名字 所以…
He will not tell me his name, so…
我会亲自给他取个名字
I’m going to name him myself.
凯希 亨德利
Cathy, Hindley,
这是希斯克里夫
this is Heathcliff.
你们的新兄弟
Your new brother.
我真不知道主人是怎么想的
I don’t know what the master was thinking of,
居然带你这么个吉普赛小孩回家
bringing a gypsy brat like you into the house.
是不是要严厉一些才能消除你的怨气
Is it hardness than gentleness that stops you from complaining?
我告诉你 以神之名
I tell thee, as god is my judge,
此事定有蹊跷
there’s been understair work there.
恩肖先生非常有善心
Mr Earnshaw has shown great charity.
仅此而已
And that’s all there is to this.
年轻人 你受过洗礼吗
Now then, young man. Have you been baptised?
他…不怎么善谈
He’s… not much of a one for conversation.
你知道我对于洗礼的看法 恩肖先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!