I’m gonna stab you in the eye with this fuckin’ fork.
我们这里是禁烟的
We have a no smoking policy.
是吗
Really?
但我看这里到处都在冒烟呢 艾弗雷德
Well, looks to me like the whole place is smoking, Alfred.
除非这条规定是针对我
Unless the policy’s just against me smoking,
但也不太可能
which I find hard to believe
毕竟我从没来过这里
because I’ve never been here before.
-你想怎么样 -闹场
– What do you want? – To make a scene.
准备好看戏了吗
You ready to watch that happen?
我这就去找詹金斯先生
I’ll get Mr. Jenkins for you.
非常感谢
I’d appreciate it.
告密小弟
Hey, tattle-tale.
再给我来一杯
Bring me another.
她当初还不懂 为什么我要她搬家
And she wondered why I wanted her to move away.
现在不用愁了
She’s not wondering anymore.
有什么我能帮上的 尽管开口
Anything I can do, just please let me know.
约翰
Hey, John.
怎么了 埃米特
What’d we say, Emmett?
这匹种马让你吃了不少苦
That stallion was giving you a hell of a time,
但你一点也没放弃
but you didn’t give an inch.
我从不放弃
I never do.
你感觉怎么样 约翰
How you feelin’, John?
又饿又累
Hungry and tired.
我指身体状况
I mean long term.
我们需要一位目光敏锐的长官
‘ Cause… we need a Commissioner that got clear eyes.
大战就要来临 约翰
It’s–it’s a big fight ahead of us, John.
谁跟你说的
Who told you?
米奇说你得了癌症
Mickey said you got cancer.
治好了 埃米特
Had, Emmett.
癌症已经切除
They cut it out.
我们年纪不小了 约翰
We’re not young men, John.
或许该让年轻人接手
Maybe a younger man should step in.
那你提个名
Well, name the man.
有人选吗 埃米特
You know him, Emmett?
我也没有 所以你别无选择
No, I don’t either. So you’re stuck with me.
完全切除了吗
So you’re saying he got it all?
对 完全切除了
Yeah, he got it all.
那我们就不用再提这件事了
Then we don’t have to talk about this again.
别对任何人提起
To anyone.
明白吗
You understand?
米奇也不准说
You make sure Mickey understands it too.
你怎么样
How you doin’?
还不知道
Don’t know, yet.
最近烦心事不断啊
This day keeps punching.
你呢
You?
老婆要我离开家
Wife wanted me out of the house.
不知道怎么照顾这个小家伙
I’ve run out of ideas of how to entertain this one.
我觉着你可能有主意
Thought you might have a few.
可能吧
I might.
那匹种马驯得怎么样了
How’s the stallion treating you?
这礼物真是惊喜不断
It’s a gift that keeps on giving.
你归我管了
Looks like you’re mine.
你想干什么
What do you want to do?
我想去河边
I wanna go to the river.
走吧
Come on.
现在死人并不常见
Death weren’t everywhere these days,
可能比较青睐于你
I’d say it likes you.
或是你丈夫
Or your husband, at least.
他在吗
Is he here?
可能进城去了
Went into town, I think.
报纸上都在报道
You know, the newspapers write about
这些随机暴♥力♥事件
all these random acts of violence.
但这些事件并非随机
But they’re not random.
一件都不是
Not one.
它们全都有关联
They’re all connected.
就像那个
Like that.
看上去 毫无规则
To look at it, there’s no pattern.
无头无尾
No beginning, no end.
很自然会觉得那样的东西是随机的
It’s easy to think a random thing like that just became.
都是自发生成
All on its own.
但你我都知道不是如此
But you and I know different.
我们都知道是蜘蛛织的网
We know a spider’s behind it all.
凯斯回家后让他来找我
Have Kayce come see me when he gets home.
好了 要把它们靠在一起
There you go, make sure they touch.
这个怎么样
How’s that?
可以
All right, well…
还要木头吧
Wood, right?
没有木头生不了火
Can’t have a fire without wood.
先找点细枝来
Little twigs first.
不 比那个粗一点
Nah, little bigger than that.
这就对了
There you go.
把这些放在中间
Now just put all that in the middle.
还要一些
We’re gonna need a little bit more, though.
好了
There you go.
已经掌握诀窍了
Look who’s getting the hang of it.
现在去找点更粗的来
Now we need bigger pieces.
我觉得粗的应该你来拣
I think you should carry the big ones.
我指导你
Well, I’m supervising.
自己动手 这是你的火
You gotta do it. It’s your fire.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
这是世界上最好的打火器
This is the best fire starter in the world.
别躺下
No–hey, hey!
给我坐起来 好了
Sit up for me. Okay.
我知道 小家伙
I know, buddy.
我知道 我给你暖暖身子
I know. Gotta get you warm.
还好我们架着了篝火
Good thing we built a fire pit.

Yeah.

Yeah.
好了 这里有沃尔什农场牲口
All right, here we go. We got Walsh Ranch,
黄色耳标
yellow ear tags.
还有三号♥牛栏农场的 蓝色标签和烙印
And Bar-3 ranch, we got blue tags and brandin’.
以及帕克农场 他们是…
Then the Parker ranch, we got…
我们走
Let’s go.
看看谁回来了
Well, look who decided to show up.
旅途愉快吗 吉米
You have a nice ride, Jimmy?
打开栅栏 弗雷德
Open the gate, Fred.
好奇谁是它的妈妈
Wonder which one’s his mama?
天呐 我也好奇呢 吉米
Gee, I fucking wonder, Jimmy.
把它放进围栏里
Put it in the pen.
老弗 上马 走
Red, get on your horse. come on
这才是牛仔嘛 吉米
That’s as cowboy as it gets, right there, Jimmy.
驾 驾
Hup, hup.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个蠢货 弗雷德
You’re a fucking dip shit, Fred.
觉着自己很厉害吗 小子
You feeling saucy, boy?
给老子躺好
Stay the fuck down.
好了
All right.
好了 行了
Okay. All right.
不 不 不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样 伙计
Don’t do this, man.
下次可要动真格的了
I’m gonna make it sting next time.
好了 行了
Okay, all right.
别闹了 你也教训他了
We’re done here. You got him.
别别别 算了 别 吉米
No, no, no, come on. No, Jimmy!
都怪你 弗雷德
It’s on you, Fred.
差不多够了 弗雷德
Think you proved your point, Fred.
他应该明白了
Yeah, I think he’s got it.
我告诉他给老子躺着了
I told him to fuckin’ stay down.
弗雷德 操
Fred! Fuck!
打架的规矩是什么 弗雷德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!