我又给你找了一匹
I got you another.

Mornin’.
今天会发生什么
What does the day bring us?
不知道 里普 但我知道…
No tellin’, Rip, but I know…
我知道今天会是最好的一天
I know this is the best it’ll be.
从今天开始就要走下坡路了吗
Well, I guess it’s all kind of downhill from here, huh?
-开工吧 -是 先生
– Let’s go to work. – Yes, sir.
我们走
Hey, let’s go!
吉米 打起精神来
Jimmy, get your shit together.
出发了 快走
Start to move now. Come on.

Yep.
有新情况会随时告诉你 但现在…
I’ll keep you posted, but now…
对 我不知道
Yeah, I don’t know.
证物
封锁整个区域
Seal this whole area off.
要封锁多大的区域
How big of an area are you talking about here?
我今天要进行钻探
Look, I gotta get a drill in the ground today.
我觉得你今天钻不成了
I don’t think you’re gonna be drilling today.
据我们所知 这些骨头都是遗迹
Look, for all we know, these bones are goddamn relics.
你说这个洞是新挖的
You said the hole was new.
不代表骨头也是新的
Doesn’t mean the bones are.
如果你认为这些骨头是遗迹
If you thought these bones were old,
就不会打给我了
you’d have never called.
会直接放易趣上卖♥♥ 然后继续挖
You’d have sold ’em on eBay and kept on digging.
我现在要给律师打电♥话♥
Hey, you know what? I’m calling our attorney.
-胡说八道 -随你便
– This is bullshit. – Yeah, knock yourself out.
去他妈的
You know what? Fuck that.
这违反了租赁合约
All right, this is a violation of our lease agreement.
这就是一些摩尔门教♥徒♥的骸骨
For all you know, these are the bones
他们迷路了 然后被人剥了皮
of some Mormon that got lost and somebody scalped!
我觉得还很新鲜
Looks pretty fuckin’ fresh to me.
你想封锁多大区域
How big an area you want sealed?
能多大就封锁多大
To the fucking horizon.
黄石
第一季 第四集
里普 有牛在树林里掉队了
Rip, you got stragglers in the timber.
我们现在过去
We’re coming at you.
牛在树林里掉队了 跟我走
We got stragglers in the trees. I want you to come with me.
我可不是在征求你的同意 吉米
I ain’t asking your fucking permission, Jimmy,
这是命令 快走
I’m telling you. Now let’s go.
跟上 我们走
Keep up, let’s go.
你不是说骑马♥会♥让牛群感到紧张吗
I thought you said running the horses makes the cattle nervous?
你觉得直升机在干吗
What do you think that chopper’s doing?
走吧 跟上 快点
Now let’s go, keep up. Come on.
有一整队牛在下面 我们
We got a pretty good group down there, let’s–
让它们分散点
let’s swing ’em out wide.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
别忘了你的马
Don’t cut your horse.
站起来
Get up!
来个人套住吉米的马
Somebody get Jimmy’s horse.
罗伊德
Lloyd!
帮蠢货套住他的马
Help shit-for-brains with his horse.
把牛群往这边赶 妈的
Start drivin’ em this way. God damn it!
牵住缰绳以后再把绳子拿下来
Get a hold of the rein before you take the rope off.

Okay.
起码你现在走路像个牛仔了
At least you’re starting to walk like a cowboy.
我觉得我不适合干这行
I don’t think I’m cut out for this.
没人天生适合 吉米
Nobody is, Jimmy.
要慢慢磨炼
It’s gotta be cut into you.
你的帽子呢
Where’s your hat?
去找 回来的时候一定要戴着
Well, find it. Don’t come back without it.
不然他们肯定会羞辱你
They’ll never let you live it down.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
看电视呢
Watchin’ a show.
要我帮你弄完吗
You want me to finish all this?
看着像自杀 但并非如此
Looks like a suicide. It’s not what it is.
没有工作 三个孩子 没有吃的
No job, three kids, no food.
我爸肯定照顾不了他们
And my dad certainly can’t take care of ’em.
我们也不能
We can’t.
萨曼莎的父母 过得倒很好
Samantha’s parents, they do pretty good.
他们在西雅图有个好房♥子
They got a nice house in Seattle.
唯一的问题是他们不和她说话
Only problem is, they won’t speak to her.
她知道即使恳求 他们也不会答应
Knew if she asked, they’d say no.
现在他们没法不答应了
Now they can’t say no.
这不是自杀 这是牺牲
It wasn’t a suicide. It was a sacrifice.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.

Right.
他们什么时候到
When are they coming?
中午吧
Noon, I think.
车程很长
It’s a long drive.
这样对他们比较好
It’ll be better for them.
远离这里
Get far away from here.
很快这里就会空无一人
For here, it won’t be long before there’s no one left.
当然 最初就是这么计划的
‘Course, that’s been the plan since the beginning.
如果我们还想做一家人 最好也离开这
If we’re gonna remain a family, we should probably leave too.
他们又赢了
They win again.
能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can you do me a favor?
带泰特出去
Take Tate out of here?
我不想他眼睁睁看表兄妹离开
I just don’t want him to watch his cousins leave.
他会问些我不知道怎么回答的问题
He’ll ask questions I don’t know how to answer.
你想我带他去哪里
Where you want me to take him?
别在这就好
Just away.
泰特 来你♥爸♥这
Tate, come see your dad.
我惹麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
不 小家伙
No, buddy.
你好得很
Far from it.
想去看看爷爷吗
You wanna go see your grandpa?
-哪一个爷爷 -我的爸爸
– Which one? – Mine.
看好它
Watch her!
关门
Close it up!
还有三头
There’s three more coming up, now.
达顿先生
Mr. Dutton.
达顿先生
Mr. Dutton!
咱们去抓那只白脸的
Let’s get that bald-faced bastard.
罗伊德 罗伊德
Hey, Lloyd. Lloyd!
把红标签的母牛赶进拖车
Let’s start moving these red-tag heifers into the trailers!

Okay.
情况不妙啊
That ain’t good.
今天如果换我骑那么野的马
If a horse moved beneath me like that today,
我的前列腺会直接被甩出去
my prostate would fall on the ground right in front of me.
我儿子要知道他骑马 肯定会骂他
My son’s gonna have his hide for ridin’ at all.
他得了大肠癌
He’s got colon cancer.
我儿子是他的医生
My boy’s his doctor,
他上周才切除了六十公分的肠
and he just cut two feet out of his colon last week.
我靠
Damn.
她要找詹金斯先生
She’s asking for Mr. Jenkins.
你告诉她这里禁止吸烟了吗
Did you tell her there was no smoking?
-说了 -那为什么她还在抽烟
– Yes, sir. – Then why is she still smoking?
那个
It’s, um–I-I don’t…
她的反驳还挺有说服力的 先生
She made a rather compelling argument, sir.
-抱歉 太太 -“太太”
– Pardon me, ma’am. – Ma’am?
小姐
Miss.
“小姐”只能用于
“Miss” should really only be applied
刚到达适婚年龄的年轻女子
to a woman younger or just reaching marrying age,
在这个称谓混用的年代里
which, in the era this bullshit became common vernacular,
也就是13岁左右
was around 13.
我显然已经超过那个岁数
And since I am clearly beyond that milestone
而我显然未婚
and I’m clearly not married,
所以对我最正确的称呼
the proper term for me
是”室女”
would be “Maiden.”
但你要敢叫我”室女” 艾弗雷德
But if you call me “Maiden,” Alfred,
我就用这叉子把你眼睛戳瞎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!