Home 喜剧电影 好好先生(2008)

好好先生(2008)

0
好好先生(2008)

所以你其实不想来看我的演出
…you didn’t wanna go jogging with me, you didn’t wanna travel with me?
不想和我一起慢跑,也不想同我一起旅行?
Yes, I did. That was my idea.
我愿意,那是我自己的决定
When I asked you if you wanted to move in…
我问你愿不愿意搬到一起…
…that took a lot for me to do that, and I meant it.
我花了很长时间去考虑,我的确是那么想的
I didn’t know what to expect, but I guess I figured…
我不知道应该期待什么 但是我觉得作为一个成年人…
…like an adult, you were gonna weigh the options.
我有能力分清楚,而你也会好好权衡
You paused.
你犹豫了
You wanted to say no but you couldn’t. You had to say yes.
你想说不行的,但是你不能说 你必须说好
That’s not entirely true. How do I know if anything you did…
不完全是这样的 我怎么知道你做的事情是…
…was because you wanted to or because you were following some damn program?
因为你自己想做,还是因为你必须照那该死的节目说的做
Allison.
艾莉森
Bye, Carl.
再见,卡尔
I can’t believe I didn’t tell her I was married. I’m such an idiot.
我真不敢相信我竟然没有告诉她我结过婚 我真是个白♥痴♥
You know what I did? What’s that?
你知道我做了什么? 什么?
She asked me to move in with her and I hesitated. That was like a no.
她问我要不要搬过去和她一起住 然后我犹豫了,就好像是说不行
I should have said yes right away, you know?
我应该马上说好的,你明白吗
That’s how the whole thing got screwed up. I broke the covenant.
就是从那时候开始,整件事情就变得糟糕了 我破坏了契约
Ever think things got screwed up…
如果要说把事情搞砸的原因
…because you said yes without thinking, not because of a covenant you made?
那也是因为你不动脑子直接说好 而不是因为那个契约
CARL: It’s with the universe. It’s a big deal.
这个契约无所不在,很重要
There is a middle ground here. You can process things.
这是可以妥协的,你可以分♥析♥情况
You can weigh them individually and make decisions on a case-by-case basis…
你应该自己来权衡 根据不同的情况作出你的决定
…a.k.a. what normal people do.
就像普通人做的那样
Yeah, that’s a good point. Hold that thought. Allison!
这个观点不错 等下再说,艾莉森
Or not.
或者还是算了
Allison, please, can’t we talk for a sec?
艾莉森,求求你,我们能不能稍微谈谈?
Get away from me. Okay.
离我远点 好吧
ALLISON: Farther. – Yeah.
再远点 好吧
Carl.
卡尔
Bye, Carl.
再见,卡尔
Oh, I just love good food. So do /.
哦,我很喜欢美食 我也是
Do you? Uhhuh.
你呢? 嗯哼
You know you and I are a lot alike?
你知道吗,我们两个在很多地方都很像
My mother likes good food.
我的妈妈也喜欢好吃的
She always used to say,
她总是说,我宁愿吃上个星期的美食 “I’d rather eat good food…
…than bad food any old day of the week. ”
也不要吃这难吃的饭
Hey.

It’s me again.
还是我
Specifically I’m talking about 15 to 20 percent.
确切地说,我讨论的是15到20个百分点
The way we’re gonna do this is we’re gonna go after the…
我们之所以要这么做,是因为我们必须跟着…
[PHONE RINGING]
PILOT: Okay, I’m totally off the controls.
好了,现在我已经彻底放弃控制了
You’re officially flying by yourself.
你已经可以自己飞行了
Coal.

There’s no greater feeling in the world, is there?
世界上没有什么感觉比这个更美妙的了,是吧?
Hello, Jake, Rodrigo, Penelope, Phillip, Zachary.
哈啰,杰克,罗德里戈 佩内洛普,菲立普,扎克利
I’d like to thank you all for coming…
我要感谢你们的到来
…for no other reason than you genuinely wanted to.
只因为你们是真心想来捧场
In an unrelated note, everyone else can go jump off a bridge.
还有一条不相关的通知 其他的人可以去跳大桥了
Ah!
啊!
[PHONE RINGING]
Allison?
艾莉森?
No, it’s Wes P., Big C. Did I catch you at a bad time?
不,是我,我是威斯,老卡 是不是电♥话♥打得不是时候
No, no, I’m just hanging here. Okay, okay. Just checking in.
没有,没有,我正被吊着 好的,好的,我就是打电♥话♥来问问
Seeing how Corporate’s treating you.
知道下总公♥司♥对你怎么样
Kicks the crap out of dealing with those peons, huh?
跟那些苦工一样的家伙相处很恼火吧?
I never really thought of them as Hang on, hang on, hang on, just a second.
我从来没有觉得他们像… 别挂,别挂,稍微等下
Wes? Can you hear me?
维斯,你听到我说话了吗?
Go get the ball!
去追球!
So listen, I got a job for you. We’re shutting down a bunch of branches…
听着,我有个任务交给你 我们准备关掉一些分行
…and I need you to tell the managers. Shutting down branches?
我希望由你去通知那些主管 关掉分行?
Which ones?
哪些分行?
We are Sparta!
我们是斯巴达!
[CROWD CHEERING]
Hi, Norm.
嗨,诺姆
[NORMAN SOBBING]
ANSWERING MACHINE: You have three messages.
你有三条留言
NORMAN: Hi, Car, this is your answer phone speaking.
嗨,老卡,你的答录机在说话
No, it’s me, Norm, just a reminder about the party tonight.
还是我,诺姆 就是想提醒你,别忘记了今晚的派对
I’ll see you there, buddy. Roger, out.
我们到时候见,老兄,收到,出发
ROONEY: Carl, it’s Roons. Thanks for letting me use your car.
卡尔,我是鲁,谢谢你借我用你的车
You might notice the front bumper missing. Not to worry.
你可能注意到前保险杠不见了 不用担心
I gave them your insurance. The whole thing’s being handled.
我找了你的车保 一切都在掌握之中
And I left a pile of laundry in my room. Don’t forget, no starch. Love you.
另外我有一堆洗过的衣服丢在你房♥间里 别忘了,烫的时候别用粉浆,我爱你
PETER: It’s Peter. I’m sure you’re aware and completely on top of it…
是我,彼得,我确信你还记得,而且很重视露茜的洗礼
…but just wanted to make sure Lucy’s shower is still on for tomorrow night.
但是我还是想确认下,时间还是明天晚上对吧?
Haven’t received confirmation of any sort from you. At all.
我一直没有得到你的回音
Shower. Shit. It’s on.
洗礼,该死 好了
Right? Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Hey, guys. Hey.
嘿,伙计们 嘿
What’s wrong? I just really need to talk to you.
出什么事了? 我只是有些话要对你说
What?
什么?
Come on inside. I’ll explain everything.
先进来,我会解释所有事情的
ALL: Surprise!
惊喜!
Oh, my God. Happy shower.
哦,我的上帝啊 洗礼快乐
How did you pull this off?
你怎么搞定的
I just called in a few favors, kept throwing money at it.
我只不过打电♥话♥找了些人帮忙 然后烧点钱就是了
PETER: I like it, I like it.
我喜欢,我很喜欢
Rooney. ROONEY: Congrats.
鲁尼 恭喜
That’s Bert. He’s in fertilizer. Hey, B.
这是伯特,他做化肥生意 嘿
And Lee, he’s a male nurse. PETER: I know Lee.
这是李,他是个男护士 我认识李
Let’s get this guy a drink. He doesn’t have long to live.
我们给这小子弄杯喝的 他没有多久好日子了
PETER: On him, on him.
灌他,灌他
Cake?
蛋糕?
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 不用谢
Oh, John Goodman. No, it’s Alec Baldwin.
哦,这是约翰·古德曼 不对,是亚历克·鲍德温 [两位都是演员]
Oh, right. Nailed it.
哦,没错,认出来了
Norm. Hey, thanks for coming, man.
诺姆,谢谢你能来,朋友
How you holding up? I’m okay, Car.
你最近怎么样? 卡尔,我很好
You know, taking her day by day.
你也知道,每天每天
Yeah. Well, I got a friend I want you to meet.
嗯,好吧,我有个朋友要介绍给你认识
Oh.

[SPEAKING KOREAN]
Norman, this is SooMi. Hi there.
诺曼,这是苏米 嗨,你好
Can I call you Soo? Yes.
我可以喊你苏吗? 可以
Do you dance?
你跳舞吗?
Well, I’ve won some competitions. Watch this.
当然,我赢过不少比赛呢,你看
Come on. Look out. Oh, hey.
来吧 看着,嘿
[SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY]
[MOUTHING]
[PHONE RINGING]
Oh, that’s an interesting one. Yep. And it’s halfprice, so…
哦,这张照片很有意思 是啊,只要半价,所以
Oh, jeez.
哦,天哪
That’s the best wedding shower ever, man. Man, you deserve it.
老兄,这是我参加过最好的结婚洗礼了 伙计,这是你应有的
You all right? Yeah. Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事,没事
Yeah? She’s still not calling you back? No.
真的?她还是没有回你电♥话♥? 没有
What are you gonna do? I don’t know.
你准备怎么做? 我不知道
I guess I’ll just stick with the program. Keep saying yes to everything.
我想我还是会继续找着节目里说的做 对所有事情说好
I know it sounds silly
我知道这听起来很蠢…
…but maybe that bad stuff will lead to something good.
但是也许会错有错招,负负得正
Doesn’t sound silly. Well, maybe a little silly.
听起来一点也不蠢 好吧,也许是有点蠢
You wanna get dinner tomorrow night?
你明天晚上要一起吃晚餐吗?
Yes. And not because I have to. Great.
好的,但不是因为我必须去 很好
Well, you do have to. Yeah.
这次你必须得去 对
But you want to. Oh, yeah.
你愿意去 哦,是的
So bad. Oh, God, me too.
太糟糕了 哦,上帝啊,我也觉得
It’s all I can think about. Really?
我满脑子就那么个念头 真的?
Hi there.
嗨,你好
Hello there.
哈啰
You must be Tillie.
你一定是提莉
I’ve certainly heard a lot about you. Isn’t that nice?
我听说了不少关于你的事? 不是很好吗?
Would you mind helping me? Absolutely, yeah. No problem.
你愿意帮我个忙吗? 当然可以,没有问题
Come on, let’s go.
好吧,那走吧
[PHONE RINGS]