Home 喜剧电影 好好先生(2008)

好好先生(2008)

0
好好先生(2008)

Yeah, you were.
是啊
But I’m afraid it’s caught up with us. Now you and I have to face the music.
现在事情找上我们两个了 我们两个得一起面对难关了
Come on. Hey. Can I have one minute?
来吧 嘿,再等我一下?
Okay. Lee? What do you need?
好的 李,你想要什么?
You may be my last loan.
你大概是我放出去的最后一笔款子了
It’s a Ducati.
这是辆杜卡迪
I’m thinking it’ll get people off my back about the male nurse thing.
我想这车子能够让别人忘记我男护士的身份
See what I mean? Yeah. Nice ride.
你明白我的意思吗? 嗯,这车很棒
See you on the other side, Lee.
另外一边见,李
WES: Carl.
卡尔
Wesley T. Parker. Vice President, Brea Federal Savings.
我是威斯利·帕克 联邦储蓄的副总裁
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Every two months, the typical loan officer approves 35 to 40 loans.
一般来说我们的贷款人员每两个月会放出35到40笔贷款
You have given out…
而你一共
0561 .
放出了561笔贷款
A little more than average, then.
比平均值稍微高了点
What’s even more unusual are the amounts.
相比之下,贷款金额更加反常些
A $250 loan for a mountain bike, $600 for windsurfing lessons.
250块的山地车 600块的帆船课程
Have you ever tried that? It’s fun.
你试过帆船吗?很有意思
Carl, this bank traditionally has never given out small loans.
卡尔,一般来说我们银行从来不给小♥额♥贷♥款♥
11 I can explain Yeah, certainly. WES: Sit down.
请允许我解释…好的,当然 坐下,诺曼
At first I thought you might be raiding our coffers.
一开始我以为你是想借机盗用我们的存款
I would never do that. I would if I could, so why wouldn’t you?
我绝对不会那么做 如果是我,我肯定会,所以你一样有嫌疑
[ALL LAUGHING]
But–
但是
But then I looked closer.
但是后来我仔细看了下
These people are so grateful to have their needs met…
这些人的需求得到了满足
…more than 98 percent of them are following through with payments.
他们因此十分感激 超过98%的人都能按期还款
And because you’ve given out so many of them…
而且因为你放出的贷款数量很大
…we’re actually making a lot of money. Carl, these micro-loans, not bad.
所以我们实际上赚了很大一笔钱 卡尔,这些小♥额♥贷♥款♥的点子很不错
See, Car, you worrywart.
看吧,老卡,你杞人忧天了
Carl, what would you say if I asked you to work upstairs with the big boys?
卡尔, 如果说我想邀请你 上楼和某些大人物坐在一起
Corporate? Wow.
去总公♥司♥? 喔!
That’s great. I would have to say–
太好了,我肯定会说
No, wait. Before we give our answer…
不行,等等,在说出决定前…
…let’s talk money. Dollars and cents, Wes.
维斯,我们最好谈谈价钱,真金白银
I’m afraid I can’t discuss that with you, since we’re only taking Carl.
不好意思我们不能和你谈,因为我们只要卡尔
Got it. Yep.
明白了,好吧
We’ll have the employment contract to you by the end of the day.
今天下班前我们会把新的合同拿给你
Nice work, Carl. Bump my fist.
做的好,卡尔,来撞下
Missed it. I was gonna fist you. Here’s some fist.
错过了,我也想撞下的 给你
This one is nice.
这一件很不错
I especially love it in cream. What do you think?
我特别喜欢这种乳白色的 你觉得呢?
I love it. Yeah?
我也喜欢 真的?
Yeah.

Bridal bingo? How do you play bridal bingo?
新娘洗礼?你要怎么搞新娘洗礼?
It’s the same as regular bingo…
跟普通的洗礼一样
…but you just yell embarrassing facts about the bride, okay?
但是你会朝着新娘喊一些让人尴尬的话,明白了吗?
Yeah.
好吧
No, I’m not doing bridal bingo. Come on.
还是不要了,我不做新娘洗礼了 别这样
I don’t want anything complicated.
我不想搞得那么复杂
You gotta squeeze every drop of juice out of this experience.
你应该仔细好好体会这样的经历
It doesn’t sound complicated. Is it complicated?
这东西听起来就不复杂,不复杂吧?
Are you going to be asking a lot more question? I don’t got all day.
你们还有很多问题要问吗?我可没有一整天来对付你们
[SOO-MI SPEAKING KOREAN]
Maybe we should just go somewhere else. It’s okay. I’ll talk to her.
也许我们应该去别的地方看看 不要紧的,我去和她谈谈
[SPEAKING KOREAN]
小姐,出什么问题了吗?
[SPEAKING KOREAN]
我每天在这里看着别人订婚、结婚幸福的样子,可我呢? 我明白了,很快就会轮到你的…你能帮我吗
[LAUGHS]
Okay.
好的
Okay, bridal bingo very simple, okay?
好的,新娘洗礼很简单
I can explain to you in more detail if you want.
如果您需要的话,我可以给您详细解释
[SPEAKING KOREAN]
有个人站在窗外的台阶上,要跳楼!
What’s going on?
发生什么了?
[SPEAKING KOREAN]
[韩语]
I mean, someone’s trying to kill himself.
我是说,有人要自杀
Jump.

What the hell are you looking at?
你们他妈的在看什么?
MAN 1: Don’t do it. JUMPER: Don’t point at me, buddy.
别跳啊 朋友,别指着我
Hey, lady, move that dog.
嘿,女士,把那只狗拉开
Buddy, can you move over a little bit, like two feet?
伙计,你能不能移开两英尺?
Has somebody called the police?
有人叫警♥察♥了吗?
Yeah. He’ll be dead before they get here. Somebody needs to talk him down.
叫了,不过等警♥察♥到这里,他早就挂了 得有人把他劝下来
JUMPER: Move out the way. WOMAN 1: Somebody help him!
都让开 来人救救他啊!
WOMAN 2: Don’t do it.
别跳!
WOMAN 3: It can’t be that bad.
没有那么糟糕
Hey, buddy.
嘿,伙计
Who are you, man?
你是谁?
Don’t try anything. I’m gonna kill myself, so don’t try to stop me.
什么都别做,我要自杀,不要拦着我
Okay. What do mean, “Okay”?
好的 你什么意思,好的?
No, I don’t mean okay. Just give me a second.
不是,我不是说好的 等我一下
I should say something to you here.
我应该跟你说点什么的
I don’t really know what it is.
我不知道应该说什么
Man, you terrible at this. Are you even a cop?
老兄,你劝人的水平真糟糕 你不是条子吧?
Hold on a second, I’m thinking.
等等,我还在想
Wait. I’ve got it.
等等,我想到了
Where you going, man?
老兄,你去哪里?
WOMAN 4: I know it’s not what I think it is. MAN 2: Just stop.
我就知道跟我想的不一样 别说了
Oh, man.
哦,老兄
[TUNING GUITAR]
My man. Hello? Don’t do it. I’m coming.
老兄,你还在吗? 不要跳,我就来了
Patience is a virtue.
耐心是美德
[HUMMING]
What the hell you doing in there?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在里面搞毛?
[SINGING] / wish you would step back From that ledge, my friend
我的朋友,我希望你能离开窗台
You could cut ties with all the lies That you’ve been living in
你可以和你一生中的所有谎言一刀两断
And if you never want to see me again
如果你不愿意再见到我
I would understand
我能够理解
I would understand
我能够理解
Um– Oh–
呃…噢…
CARL: What is it?
下面怎么唱的?
[SINGING] The angry boy a bit too insane
这个愤怒的男孩有些疯狂
Icing over a secret pain
被秘密的疼痛折磨
You know you don’t belong
你知道你不属于任何人
Everyone I know has got a reason
我知道所有人都有自己的理由
To say
去说
ALL [SINGING]: You can put the past away
你可以将过去放开
! wish you would step back From that ledge, my friend
我的朋友,我希望你能离开窗台
You could cut ties with all the lies You’ve been living in
你可以和你一生中的所有谎言一刀两断
And if you never want to see me again
如果你再也不想见到我
I would understand
我能够理解
I would understand
我能够理解
[SIRENS WAILING]
I would understand
我能够理解
I would understand
我能够理解
I would understand
我能够理解
[CROWD CHEERING]
I got blisters on my fingers.
我手指上起泡了
STEPHANIE: Carl.
卡尔
Stephanie, Ted, hey.
史蒂芬妮,泰德,嘿
How’s it going? What are you guys doing here?
你们过的还好吗? 在这里做什么?
We’re doing a week in Tahiti. Ted’s father owns a little piece of property there.
我们去大溪地度了个周末 泰德的爸爸在那里有块小土地
A hundred acres isn’t so little, hon. Not in Tahiti, anyway.
亲爱的,100英亩不算很小了 至少在大溪地不算小
Hey, I saw you on TV. That was amazing, Carl.
嘿,我在电视上看见你了,卡尔 太令人惊讶了
It’s just a little life that needed saving. No big deal.
只不过是一条小小的生命需要人拯救 没什么大不了的
So where you headed? I’m meeting my girlfriend here.
那你是要去哪儿? 我在这里等我女朋友
We don’t know where we’re going. Really?
我们也不知道要去哪里 真的?
Yeah, we’re just gonna pick a place. Kind of an eenie, meenie, minie thing.
真的,我们就随便挑个地方 就是那种点兵点将来选
Keeps it fresh. I’ll see you guys.
随时联♥系♥,有机会再见
That sounds like a lot of fun. Can you imagine?
听起来很有意思 你能想象吗?
TED:
想不出来
[ALLISON LAUGHING]
So I have some carry-on here.
我这里有些行李要托运
I’d like two tickets on the first plane out of here, please.
请给我两张下一班离开这里的机票