Home 喜剧电影 好好先生(2008)

好好先生(2008)

0
好好先生(2008)

Excuse me, but pleats are kind of out of style.
对不起,这个褶子有点过时了
You got anything with a flat front?
你有前面是平的吗?
Oh, Soo-Mi, pleats are out?
哦,苏米,褶子真的过时了?
[SPEAKING KOREAN]
没有,你穿起来很好看
PRIEST: Thanks, guys.
感谢你们大家
This is the single biggest donation that we’ve ever had.
这是我们收到过最大的单笔捐献
You’re welcome, but it was Carl that made it all happen.
不用谢,不过要多亏了卡尔 一切才能够实现
PRIEST: You’re a good man, Carl.
你是个好人,卡尔
No big deal. I know a lot of people who are willing to give.
没什么了不起的 我知道有很多人会乐于施舍
Say it a million times. Say it a million more times.
一个你会说上十万遍,说上十万零一遍
And the word you will have said 2 million times is:
然后继续说上二十万遍的词
CROWD: Yes!
好!
Good God.
上帝啊!
CARL: So anything else we need to know?
还有什么我们需要知道的?
Your instinct is gonna be to brake with your chin or your forehead.
你的本能会促使你用前额和脸颊去刹车
Try to resist that. CARL: Right.
尽量控制住,不要那么做 好的
ALLISON: Right.
好的
Oh, and thanks for the loan.
哦,还有,谢谢你的贷款
I never could have finished the suits without it.
没有那笔钱,我绝对完成不了这些衣服
CARL: Listen, I’m not gonna think anything less of you if you don’t wanna do this.
听着,如果你不想试的话,我不会不喜欢你的
ALLISON: What?
什么
CARL: I mean, I’m still gonna be attracted to you if you’re a chicken.
我是说,就算你是个胆小鬼 我还是会被你吸引住
ALLISON: What if I’m one of those chickens…
如果我不是那些小鸡[小鸡和胆小鬼是同一个词]
…whose head doesn’t get severed and my beak ends up in the bucket?
就是头没有彻底被拧掉,鸡喙落在桶里的那些
I’ll see you at the bottom. Unless you pass out.
我会在山脚等你,如果你没有昏过去的话
CARL: I told you, my foot caught a nail.
我告诉过你了,我的脚踩到钉子了
Hiyah!
你好
I love this.
我太喜欢这东西了
[LAUGHS]
[BOTH CHEERING]