去看他吧
Go and see him.
我还是找个律师
We need to find a lawyer.
把身份搞个名正言顺
To make things proper again.
李斯说这行业没有前途
Les said we have no future.
他说一旦停止燃油配给 货车便会取代我们
He said once the ration fuel stops, the truck will take over.
我倒不担心
But that doesn’t bother me.
我在驳船生活了一辈子
I’ve spent my life on the barges.
存够钱之后 我最想在
When we save enough money, if you wish.
爱丁堡的郊区买♥♥间小平房♥
There is a nice bungalow at the quiet side of Edinburgh.
不需要很长时间的 是吗
Wouldn’t take long, would it, Joe?
什么
What?
离婚
The divorce.
我不知道 我不懂这种事情
I don’t know, Ella I don’t know about such things.
占大一点就好办多了 我们三个
It will be easier when Jim’s bigger, the three of us.
跟祖打招呼
Say hello to Joe.
-你好吗 -王八蛋
-All right. -Bastard!
别这样说话
Mind you langue!
你的工资 已扣了税
Your wage. Tax deducted.
左航
Board!
过一点
Some more.
向前
Stay ahead.
什么事
What’s matter?
我的妹夫 森
It’s Sam, my sister’s husband.
出了意外 他从货车上掉了下来死了
There has been un accident He felt out the lorry, he was killed.
上星期发生的 我刚收到信
It’s about a week, I just got a letter.
我给她发电报了 说会去探望她
I sent her a telegram saying we’ll visit her.
是你的新男朋友吧
I see you have a new boyfriend.
这是祖
This is Joe.
我们快结婚了
We’re going to be married.
抱歉没穿好衣服 没想到会有客人
You have to excuse me not being dressed I was not expecting visitors.
你好 桂姨
Hello, aunt Gwen.
要喝茶吗 我来帮你
Do you want a cup of tea? I’ll help you.
占 过来
Come on, Jim.
阿桂会到船上住一两个星期
Gwen will come to barge for a week or two.
希望你不介意
Hope you don’t mind, Joe?
我没打扰你们的蜜月吧
Don’t want to spoil your honeymoon.
这会对她好
That’ll be good for him.
她不喝酒 我不明白不喝酒的人
She doesn’t drink. Can’t understand people who don’t drink.
若不是早上头痛 我每晚都会大醉
If I don’t drink in the morning I’ll be drunk the whole day.
我喜欢毡酒
Gin’s my drink.
不是毡加香槟或毡加苦艾酒
Not gin in lemonade,
纯毡酒
just gin strait.
有人觉得苦 我不觉
Some people find it a bit odd but not me.
我们约一晚去喝酒 不如今晚吧
We should get a drink sometimes. Tonight?
我们告诉艾拉我们去看戏
We can tell Ella we go to the cinema.
我最讨厌看牙医
There’s one thing I hate that’s going to the dentists.
你真不介意吗 我好想去看戏
You sure you don’t mind, Ella? I want to go to the picture.
你去吧 我负责留下来看船好了
No, you go. Someone has to stay and look after the barge.
你玩开心点
You enjoy yourself.
艾拉 回头见
See you later, Ella.
我当然为森难过
Of course I’m sorry for Sam.
如常出外工作就出事了
One did not want it to happen.
但我没时间为这事烦恼
I didn’t have time to think a lot though.
因为那巴士
I have to forget it as soon as possible.
得马上把他安葬
The bus killed him.
他不是从货车掉下来吗
I thought he fell off the lorry.
对 然后被巴士再辗过他
Yes he did. Then the bus ran him over.
是时候艾拉好好为自己打算一下了
It’s about time Ella will look after ourselves how she is doing.
旧女友
One of your girlfriends?
对 她死了
Yes, she died.
但你还带着它
You still carry her photo.
我也不知道为什么
Yes, I don’t know why.
我早该扔掉它
I should have got rid of it long time ago.
当然 死人懂得照顾自己
Of cause you should. The dead can’t count for himself.
快喝吧
Drink your cup.
我们有别的事情要办
We have better things to attend to.
看你把我弄脏了
Look at the mess you’ve made to me.
好 我去睡觉了
I’m tired.
那明早见了 一对小情人
See you in the morning.
祖 别碰我
Leave me alone, Joe.
他肯定有罪 很简单
He killed her, as simple as that.
你好
Hi, there.
你今天没写什么吧
Have you finished your writing today?
不太多
Not much.
你真把它完成了 我就不这么介意了
I know you’re going to finish it.
你以为写作很容易
You think it’s easy?
我要创新风格
I’m trying to do something different, don’t you understand?
你明白吗
I’m trying something new.
不 我不明白
No, I don’t understand.
你为何不写本普通的书
Why can’t you write an ordinary book?
人家看得明白的书
What other people can’t understand.
八个月来我天天早起到办公室呆
For 8 months I’m been getting enough sitting in the lousy office.
回家你不是喝酒就是睡觉
And when I get home there is a drunker asleep.
我赚钱糊口 你整天干吗
What have you done today to earn enough money to eat?
我弄了蛋奶 -你弄了什么
-I made some custard. -You did what?
蛋奶
I made some custard
蛋奶
Custard?
我整天工作 你却弄蛋奶
I worked whole day and you made some custard.
我觉得挺好的 便弄了点
Yes it tricked me a good idea. So I made some.
就在碗橱上面
It’s over here, on the dresser.
我管它在哪 你自己吃好了
Put it where you like Eat it yourself. Taste your custard.
我花了好多心思 你一定要吃
I put a lot of effort in this custard and you’re going to eat it.
你知道可以拿它怎么办
No, you can’t do it.
我当然知道
Oh I know I’m going to do it.
衰人
You…you are a bastard.
你♥妈♥的♥衰人
You bastard.
凯西
Oh, Cathie.
祖 你几时生日
When’s your birthday, Joe?
什么
What?
你的星座 我跟你算命
It’s horoscope, I read it for you.
艾拉呢
Where’s Ella?
艾拉跑了 过来坐下
Elle’s gone. Come and sit down.
艾拉跑了 什么意思
What do you mean Ella’s gone darts?
她去见李斯了
Elle’s gone to see Les.
你干吗
What you think you done?
我走了
I’m leaving.
我早该走了
Should have done it long time ago.
你有什么好地方去吗
You are going anywhere?
没有 我刚辞了驳船的工作
No, I’m leaving looking for another job.
要地方落脚吗
You’re looking for somewhere to stay?
需要
Suppose I am?
我在找租客
I’ll find you a lodger.
我不会长住 一个月左右吧
I’m not going to stay for long. May be a month.
有兴趣吗
Well, interested?
好 多少钱
Yes, how much?
十先令一星期 要先见见我老婆
10 schillings a week. I’ll introduce you to my wife.

OK.
我晚间工作
I work at night.
你大概会见她多过我
You’ll see her more than me.
他得预缴租金
You have to pay in advance.
你的房♥间穿过这里就到
Your room is there.
我要上班了
I go to work.
早上见
I see you in the morning.
回头见
See you later.
爹地 爹地 爹地
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
爹地 爹地
Daddy! Daddy!
你会跟上一个租客一样吧
I suppose you’re our last lodger.
走吧 他快回来了
Get up, he’ll be here soon.
是驳船佬找到尸体的 对吗
There were the bargemen who found her body, isn’t it?
被告坚称无辜
你认识他们吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章乱世佳人(1939)
下一篇文章风吹麦浪
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!