Cathie.
凯西 要跟我去散步吗
Would you like to go with me for a walk, Cathie?
去哪儿
Where to?
那边
Over there.
占掉河了
James’ over board!
艾拉 孩子掉河了 艾拉
The boy is overboard, Ella. Help!

Jame!

Jame!
你没事吧
You alright?
没事
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 祖
Thank you, Joe.
你看到什么
Look at that.
游乐场 爹 我们可以去吗
A funfair. Can we go there?
好 我去问你妈
You can ask your mom.
艾拉
Ella.
你看
Look at that.
一起带孩子去玩吧
May be we go there with Tim?
我有工作 你带他去吧
I’ve my work to do. You take him.
你要去的话我可以留下
I’ll stay aboard if you want to go.
我没时间 你去
I have no time. You go.
一起来吗
Come along, Joe?
去一会吧 伸伸腿
Stretch for your legs.
好吧
Yes, all right.
好 我们去赚点钱
Let’s make some money. Here we are.
看我的 好好学习
Watch me.
来了
Here we go.
好 赢了
Yes, yes, that one!
两便士
2 pence.
看 我常赢
You see, I always win.
你爹懂得窍门
Daddy know how that works, son.
又两便士
And that’s it.
老友 你砸线了
You are touching the line, sorry.
我没有
Excuse me, I was not touching the line.
钱币不能砸线
You touched the line.
李斯
Les!
鲍勃
Bob!
你在这里干吗
What are you doing here?
我在这里工作
I’m working here now.
忘了介绍 鲍勃 这位祖
Oh, sorry, sorry Bob. This is Joe Huggy.
他跟我们一起工作两个月了
He works with us couple of months.
-很高兴见到你 祖 -我也是
-Good to meet you, Joe. -Me too.
李斯和我以前在同一间船公♥司♥工作
Me and Les, we used to work on the same boat.
-但不在同一条船 -对
-Never the same shipyard. -No
-那些日子好过瘾 对吗 -对
-That was good time? -Yes.
我有两便士
2 pence.
鲍勃 忘了介绍我儿子占
Bob, here is my son, Jim.
游乐场关门了 下雨了
Game are closed.
我不想回驳船
I don’t wanna go back to the barge.
可以去看戏 城里有两间戏院
Do you want to go to the picture? There are two of them in town.
-你要去看戏吗 -好
-Do you want to go to the pictures? -Yae
祖 想去看戏吗
Joe, do you want to go to the pictures?
不 我陪你们进城
No, no. I’ll walk into town then go back to the barge
然后回驳船看书
to get book
来 赶快跑
Let’s make a run for it, Tim.
艾拉
Ella.
祖 走开 我不想见你
Go away, Joe. I don’t want to see you.
走开
Go.
看你干的好事
Look what you’ve done.
来 给我
Give it to me.
破了
It’s broken.
你好 祖
Hello, Joe.
你好 凯西
Hello, Cathie.
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我在河上工作
I’m working here by the river.
工作
You are working?
祖成为勤劳的工人
Joe Taylor condescends to mix with the working class?
别担心 我不觉得光彩
I don’t take any pride in it.
那你没去中国了
I see you never made it to China.
住在老地方吗
Your flat is still there?

Yes.
现在有个同屋了
I’ve got a flat mate now.
是好人吗
Is she nice?
很少见到她
I don’t see her much.
干吗是驳船
Why barge, Joe?
没找到光彩一点的吗
You can find work more glamorous.
是偶然 真的
Just sort of have it, really.
你呢
What about you,
还在那公♥司♥吗
you still at the office?

Yes.
什么都未变
Nothing’s really changed
除了我们
except us
你拿我的东西怎办了
What did you do with my stuffs?
都扔掉了
I threw them away.
你吩咐我的
As you told me to.
我没想过会再见你
I thought I would never see you again.
起锚扬帆
格兰德河啊
忘不了我们将要离开的姑娘
我们要去格兰德河了
再见了 爱人 再见
格兰德河啊
美丽的姑娘 你们好好保重
我们要去格兰德河了
大船飘过河口
格兰德河啊
船头指向南极星
先生们
Oh, you gentlemen.
祖 你先洗
Go, Joe.
真的
You sure?
对 我正唱得兴起
I’m scaling a little.
而且迟点水也会热点
It’ll get hot in an hour.
好吧
OK.

Joe?
把那袋煤挪过来
Joe, get some sacs of coal.

Jim.
祖 放到车尾
Back it in the back of truck, Joe.
森 车尾对吗
Back of the truck, Sam?
对 谢谢
Right.
孩子怎么了
What’s you my man.
你何时来跟我和桂杜莲阿姨住
Will you come to stay with me and aunt Elinen?
下星期便开课了
He’ll be back in school again next week.
是吗
Huh?
看你要走了 送你一件礼物
I have some surprise for you.

Jim.
香蕉
A banana!
该怎么说
What should you say?
谢谢 森舅父
Thank you, uncle Sam.
谢谢 森
Thanks, Sam.
听过格拉河裸女那件案吗
Will you tell about the naked lady?
真变♥态♥
Yes, some pervert has done it.
是祖和我发现的
Me and Joe found her.
-你说笑 -我们报的警
-You’re joking. -We called the police.
那死尸你说够了没有
Will you stop talking about this?
老天爷 说个没完没了的
All talk about it.
喝茶吧
Drink your tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
-跟爸爸说再见 -爸 再见
-Say bye to your dad. -Bye, dad.
儿子 再见 好好照顾自己
Bye, son. Take care of yourself.
小心点儿
Take care.
再见
Bye.
你不开心吗
You’re sad about Tim?
他需要受教育
He needs an education.
但每次他离开
But when he goes away,
我都伤心死了
it breaks my heart.
见到你自己请想起我 至死不渝 凯西
我昨夜梦见了你

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章乱世佳人(1939)
下一篇文章风吹麦浪
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!