我在台上第一次看见你时颤抖了
… The first time I ever saw you on stage.
整个乐团的人都在我背后笑我恋爱了
All the orchestra behind my back were laughing at my falling in love.
也笑我出乎意料的脆弱
And my unexpected fragility.
他们不知道你卖♥♥了你母亲的珠宝
They don’t know that you sold of your mother’s jewellery …
来支助我的第二首曲子
… In order to help me with my second piece …
而那时其他人都拒绝了我
… When everyone else was turning me down …
称我为愚蠢又傲慢的音乐家
… Calling me “presumptuous”, “inelegant” musician.
我觉得他们并不知道
They don’t know…
你也这么认为 不过你是对的
… That you too, and you were right …
那时你认为我是一个愚蠢又傲慢的音乐家
… That you thought I was a presumptuous, inelegant musician at that time.
你哭得很厉害
And you cried so hard.
不是因为你卖♥♥了你母亲的珠宝
Not because you sold you mother’s jewellery …
而是因为你背叛了你母亲
… But because you sold your mother.
他们不知道我们在一起了
They don’t know that we were together …
你和我
…You and I…
曾不顾一切疲惫 痛苦和艰难
… Despite all the exhaustion, and the pain, and hardship.
梅勒尼
Melanie …
他们一定从不知道
They must never know …
你和我
… That you and I …
曾不顾一切
…despite everything…
将彼此看作
… Liked to think of ourselves …
一曲《简颂》
… As a simple song.
看着我
Look at me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!