那个信使
The courier guy,
叫阿布·艾哈迈德的 死了
Abu Ahmed, is dead.
这是拘留视频
It’s a detainee video.
他死了
He’s dead.
在阿富汗 2001年
In Afghanistan. 2001.
我亲手埋的他
I buried him with my own hands.
他死了
He’s dead.
在阿富汗 2001年
In Afghanistan. 2001.

No.
这是在哪儿?
Where was this?
喀布尔
Kabul.
不 我不相信 我不相信
No, I don’t believe this. I don’t believe this.
抱歉 玛雅
Sorry, Maya.
我一直很赞同这条线索
I always liked this lead.
该死
Fuck.
抱歉 我刚到
Sorry, I just got here.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
我要把参与这次行动的所有人化成灰
I’m gonna smoke everybody involved in this op
然后我会杀了本拉♥登♥
and then I’m gonna kill Bin Laden.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
我想非常明确地说明一件事
I want to make something absolutely clear.
如果你们觉得
If you thought there was some
某处有些秘密人员也在调查基♥地♥组♥织♥
secret cell somewhere, working al-Qaeda,
那我要你们知道你们错了
then I want you to know that you’re wrong.
人都在这里了
This is it.
没有什么行动小组前来营救
There’s no working group coming to the rescue.
没有什么人藏在什么地方
There’s nobody else hidden away on some other floor.
只有我们自己
There is just us.
我们却失败了
And we are failing.
我们花着数十亿的经费
We’re spending billions of dollars.
还在死人
People are dying!
还没有向打败我们敌人的目标前进一步
We are still no closer to defeating our enemy.
他们却袭击了我们
They attacked us!
98年 从陆上
On land, in ’98.
2000年 在海里
By sea, in 2000.
2001年 从空中
And from the air, in 2001.
他们残忍♥的杀害了我们 3000位公民
They murdered 3,000 of our citizens in cold blood.
还杀了我们的一线人员
And they have slaughtered our forward deployed!
我们又他妈做了点什么 啊?
And what the fuck have we done about it, huh?
我们做了什么?
What have we done?
我们有20个领导人的名字
We have 20 leadership names,
我们只宰了四个
we’ve only eliminated four of them!
我要目标
I want targets.
好好他妈的干活 给我找到该杀的人
Do your fucking jobs. Bring me people to kill.
嗨 我仔仔细细得
Hi. I painstakingly
从系统中梳理出这个
combed through everything in the system and found this.
是他
It’s him.
他是摩洛哥方面从911事件之后
He was one of 10 names on a watch list
给我们发送的10个需要监视的人之一
sent to us by the Moroccans after 9/11.
伊布拉希姆·赛义德
Ibrahim Sayeed.
他们告诉我们要警惕他
They told us to watch out for him.
显然 他们认为他们家和家族都有问题
Apparently, they think his whole family and extended family is bad
而且与K.S.M有联♥系♥
and has ties to K.S.M.
他是在使用假证件从医疗签证通道离开阿富汗的时候
He was picked up for fake papers and a doctored exit visa
被抓的 当时正要通过摩洛哥
leaving Afghanistan, traveling through Morocco
逃往科威特
en route to Kuwait.
阿布·艾哈迈德·阿尔库威提
Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti.
这个一定是阿布·艾哈迈德
This must be Abu Ahmed.
无所谓了 不过我希望五年前我看到了这个
Doesn’t matter, but I wish I had that five years ago.
为什么我之前从没见过这个?
How come I never saw it before?
没人见到 大家都一样
Nobody saw it, most likely.
911之后有很多干扰信息
There was a lot of white noise after 9/11,
都是那些需要援助的国家
countries wanting to help out.
我们收到了上百万建议 工作 互相推诿
We got a million tips, and you know, things got lost in the shuffle.
人为错误
Human error.
不管怎样 我觉得你应该知道这个
Anyway, I thought you should know about it.
我只想说 我听说过你很多事
I just want to say, I’ve heard a lot about you.
是你激励我来到了巴基斯坦
You inspired me to come to Pakistan.
希望有时间可以请你吃印度烤肉
Maybe you’d let me buy you a kebab sometime.
别出去吃饭
Don’t eat out.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
喂?
Yeah?
丹啊 黛比发现了阿布·艾哈迈德
Dan, Debbie found Abu Ahmed.
真的?
Really?
对 他一直都在我们的资料里
Yeah. He’s been in the files this whole time.
赛义德家族
The family’s named Sayeed.
好吧 可是他死了
Okay, but he’s dead,
这还不能让你对他失去兴趣吗?
so doesn’t that make him a little less interesting to you?
可能没有
He may not be.
我们现在知道阿布·艾哈迈德是八个兄弟之一
We now know Abu Ahmed is one of eight brothers.
家族里所有的兄弟相貌相似
All the brothers in the family look alike.
三个去了阿富汗
Three of them went to Afghanistan.
是否有可能这三个兄弟在阿富汗都留了胡子
Isn’t it possible that when the three eldest brothers
而长得很像了?
grew beards in Afghanistan, they started to look alike?
我觉得自称阿布·艾哈迈德的那个还活着
I think the one calling himself Abu Ahmed is still alive.
我们一直使用的照片是错误的
The picture we’ve been using is wrong.
是他哥哥 哈比卜的
It’s of his older brother, Habeeb.
他才是死的那个
He’s the one that’s dead.
好吧 那你想证明什么?
Okay, and what are you basing this on?
我们没有收到阿布·艾哈迈德的死亡情报
We have no intercepts about Abu Ahmed dying,
我们只有一个囚犯声称他埋葬了一个
we just have a detainee who said he buried a guy
长得像阿布·艾哈迈德的人
who looked like Abu Ahmed.
可是如果有像阿布·艾哈迈德这么重要的人物死了的话
But if someone as important as Abu Ahmed had died,
他们会大谈特谈的
they’d be talking about it online
所有的聊天室里都会谈
in chat rooms all over the place.
而且 那个犯人说哈比卜是在2001年死的
Plus, the detainee said that Habeeb died in 2001.
我们知道阿布·艾哈迈德那时候还活着
We know Abu Ahmed was alive then,
企图和阿玛尔一起逃往托拉博拉山区
trying to get into Tora Bora with Ammar.
这意味着很有可能死的
That means it’s probably one of the other brothers
是另一个兄弟
that’s dead.
换句话说 你希望这是真的
In another word, you want it to be true!
-对 我他妈希望这是真的 -喔 喔
-Yes, I fucking want it to be true! -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
冷静
Calm down.
冷静
Calm down.
我很冷静
I am calm.
说你的要求
State your request.
上天入地
Move heaven and earth,
给我把他妈这个赛义德家的电♥话♥号♥码找来
and bring me this fucking Sayeed family’s phone number.
好吧 我去找”老狼”谈谈
Okay, I’ll go and talk to the Wolf.
我需要二十多万美金
I need a couple hundred thousand bucks.
最多四十万
Four max.
从哪来?
Where you gonna get that?
从你这
From you.
-你觉得呢? -是啊
-You think so? -Yeah.
这样可以帮助我们找到一个电♥话♥
This could crack open the facilitator
玛雅正要通过这个电♥话♥打开突破口
Maya’s been looking for by giving us a phone number.
她是你的王牌 沃尔夫 是你派她去执行任务的
She’s your killer, Wolf. You put her in the field.
行了
Come on.
“真♥主♥给努力战斗的人们的奖励
“Allah rewards those that strive and fight
甚于那些坐在桌子后面的”
over those that sit behind a desk.”
是这样 阿布格莱布和关塔那摩把我们搞砸了
As you know, Abu Ghraib and Gitmo fucked us.
犯人的项目很无力
The detainee program is now flypaper.
议员在找我们的麻烦
We got senators jumping out of our asses.
局长非常担心
And the director is very concerned.
在他们看到新的目标之前不会死心的
They will not stop until they have a body.
是我经营的
I ran it.
我来保护
I’ll defend it.
好的
Done.
告诉你说 伙计
I tell you what, man,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!