什么 开什么玩笑 周日
What, are you kidding me? Sundays?
我喜欢周日 盼望过周日
I love Sundays. I live for Sundays.
全家能齐聚一堂
The whole family’s together.
妈妈会做酒烩肉卷 爸爸会穿上球衣
Mom makes braciole. Dad puts the jersey on.
大家一起看比赛
We’re all watching the game.
是啊 快把我逼疯了 确实
Yeah, it drives me crazy, and yes,
我从前很消极 你甚至不知道
I was negative. You didn’t even
我喜欢周日 尼基 但我确实喜欢
know that I loved it, Nikki, but I did.
我只是以前不懂得欣赏这些
I just didn’t appreciate it or you before.
快点 时间到了
Come on. Time to go.
我失去了所有 我搞砸了
I lost all that. I blew it.
但你也搞砸了 我们可以重新来过
But you also blew it. We can get it back.
我们能重头再来 一切都会好起来的
We’re gonna get it back. It’s all gonna be better now.
我现在好多了 希望你也是
I’m better now and I hope you are, too.
我会感激…
And I’m gonna appreciate…
我马上就去 行吗
I’ll be there in a minute, okay?
医生等着呢 快走
Doctor’s waiting. Let’s go.
我马上就来
I’ll be there in a minute.
那就是真爱
That’s true love.
没错 那时我是长发
Yeah, that’s when I had long hair.
大家说我很爱谈论我的头发
People say I talk about my hair too much.
要的就是这种效果 但他剪得太狠了
And it was just the way I wanted it, but he cut it back too far.
他把这一侧剪得太短了
He cut this side back too far
想和另一侧找齐 我没让他这么做
trying to even it up. I didn’t tell him to do that.
我说 就照你平常的手法剪
I said, just cut it the way you cut it…
胸中有丘壑
Once you get in the right frame of mind,
万事皆可能
I think anything’s possible.
我觉得 我们经常
I think we get, we so often
被消极的情绪所左右
get caught in this state of negativity and
这如同一剂霸道的毒药
it’s a, it’s a poison like nothing else.
严格来说
Technically,
你可以不顾劝告带他走
you can take him out against our recommendation,
但法庭会让你为此承担多种责任
but you assume a lot of liability in the eyes of the court.
他刚刚适应这里的生活
And he’s just getting used to the routine here.
我不想让他对这里产生依赖
I don’t want him to get used to the routine here.
八个月已经够久了
Eight months is already long enough.
妈妈
Mom.
能送丹尼去城北吗
Can we give Danny a ride to North Philly?
什么 我不明白
What? I don’t understand.
妈妈 没事 没事的
Mom, no, it’ll be fine. It’ll be fine.
大家都赶在今天出院啊
I guess everybody’s leaving today!
你好 S夫人 终于见到您了 我很荣幸
Hello, Mrs. S. An honor to finally meet you.
帕特总跟我提起您
Pat told me all about you,
上帝赐予您丰富的性格
how God made you rich in character,
您就像一棵参天大树 令家庭
and you’re the mighty oak that holds
枝繁叶茂 欣欣向荣
the household together,
更不用说在老鹰队的比赛日
and not to mention the lasagna you make on game day
您做的美味的千层面
when the Birds play.
丹尼因伤人而入院 当时他吸食冰♥毒♥还酗酒
Danny was in for assault because of crystal meth and alcohol.
劣迹斑斑
Bad combination.
是啊 最严重的是 他有焦虑性障碍
Yeah. On top of an anxiety disorder.
当时我还是名放射科技师
That was when I was an X-ray technician
患注意力缺陷障碍和焦虑
with my ADD and my anxiety. I had a lot of access to
我利用职务之便 偷用药品
medication and I took advantage of it.
就在我留长发那段时间
That’s when my hair was long, too.
但我的头发是随年龄渐长的
But my hair only grew when I was older.
我年轻时
‘Cause when I was younger,
头发不怎么长 因为我哥哥
my hair didn’t grow because my brother…
记得我跟你说过我哥的事吗
Remember I told you about my brother,
他是卷发 而我不是
he had a Jheri curl, and I couldn’t get a Jheri curl
因为我的头发太短 不打弯
because my hair didn’t grow long enough.
所以我很嫉妒我哥
I was so jealous of my brother…
-等等 等等 -你好
-But Wait a minute, Wait a minute. -Hello?
-是啊 好看极了 -你喜欢吗
-Yeah! It looks great now. -You like it?
-现在挺好的 -是挺好的
-No, It’s good now. -Yes, it is.
等等 你方向摸反了
Wait, you’re going the wrong way!
什么 你确定吗 我马上把他送回去
What? Are you sure about that? I’ll bring him back right away.
你骗了我 帕特 丹尼不能出院
You lied to me, Pat. Danny’s not allowed to leave.
好了 妈妈 先等一下
All right, Mom, just hold on a sec.
咱们好好谈谈
Let’s just talk about this.
-妈妈 听我说 -别碰
-Mom, just listen. -Don’t tou…ch
方向盘
the steering…wheel!
帕特 整件事就是个错误
Pat, this whole thing was a mistake.
抱歉 妈妈 你没事吧
I’m sorry, Mom. You okay?
我为了你 孤身一人和法庭抗争
I am out on a limb for you with the courts right now.
是我的错 帕特毫不知情
It’s my fault. Pat didn’t know.
帕特不知道 他是我朋友
Pat didn’t know. He’s my friend,
他想帮我
so he was rootin’ for me.
我和医院有点分歧
I’m havin’ a disagreement with the hospital,
但我们会解决的 送我回医院吧
but we’re working it out. Take me back to the hospital,
但请带帕特回家 他没事 相信我 你会发现
but take Pat home, he’s fine. Trust me. You’ll see,
他已经好了 是我的错
he’s fine. It’s my fault.
妈妈 能在图书馆停一下吗
Mom, can we stop at the library?
我想看尼基的整个高中英语教学大纲
I wanna read Nikki’s entire English high school syllabus.
妈妈 这是件好事 我在重塑自己
Mom, it’s a good thing. I’m remaking myself.
德肖恩·杰克逊
DeSean Jackson.
德肖恩·杰克逊怎么了
What happened to DeSean Jackson?
行了 跟我说说
Come on, tell me that one.
简直太疯狂了 他在一♥码♥线上
It’s insanity. He spikes the ball
将球拦下 就是那该死的一♥码♥线
at the one yard line. The one fucking-yard line.
最起码要冲到球门区啊 傻子
I mean, get into the end zone, dummy.
还没进去就开始欢庆胜利
He celebreated before it was even in.
还有吗 这不算新鲜事
You know something? It’s nothing new.
你们队经常干这种傻事
Your team does that all the time.
在接近胜利之时 犯二搞砸了
They get close… and then they blow it.
他们有自卑感
They got an inferiority complex.
等等 你在说什么
Wait a minute, what are you talking about?
为什么牛仔队会成为美国之队
What makes the Cowboys America’s Team?
因为我们是王者之队
Because we are, we’re America’s Team.
你该感到羞愧 我们可是费城人
You should be ashamed of yourself. We’re in Philadelphia,
你到底怎么回事 你个叛徒
what’s the matter with you? You’re a fucking traitor.
有什么比牛仔更能代表美国的
What’s more American than a cowboy?
你知道什么更能代表美国吗 什么
You know what’s more American? What?
本杰明·富兰克林 更能代表美国
Benjamin Franklin, that’s what’s more American.
本杰明·富兰克林
Benjamin Franklin?
本杰明·富兰克林
Benjamin Franklin.
美国的开国元勋 就是费城人
The founder of our country, here in Philadelphia.
你是说那个四眼小个子
You mean the guy with the…
头发乱糟糟的那个
…little glasses and the long scraggly hair?
那用风筝吸引闪电是怎么回事
What about the lightning with the kite?
他拿着风筝 站在暴风雨中
He stood in the storm with a kite.
如果他没印在百元大钞上
If he wasn’t on the hundred dollar bill,
谁也不会认识他
nobody would even know who he is.
你在干嘛 不 不
What are you doing? No, no,
别别 别碰那些东西 别碰它们
no, no. Don’t touch them, don’t touch them.
我没碰它们 你为什么 别指责我
I didn’t even touch them. Why are you…, don’t blame me.
这是谁干的 谁 是谁把
Who did this? Who took, who took, who took the…
遥控器放这里了 是你干的吗 兰迪
the remotes like this? Did you do this, Randy?
不 我没碰它们 说实话 我搞不懂
No, I don’t touch them. As a matter of fact,
你要那么多遥控器干什么
I don’t know why you need so many.
她回来了 看她多美啊
There she is! Look how beautiful!
什么 怎么回事
What?! What’s this?
一切还好吗
Everything good?
-东西在哪儿 -戴着呢
-Where is it? -It’s right here.
你还留着 留着呢
You got it. We got that.
不想被人偷走
We don’t want them to steal that.
-你的还留着吗 -是啊 我也有
-You still got yours? -Yeah, I got mine.
你还不跟我说说吗
So what, you don’t talk to me?
你没告诉我要接他回来
You didn’t tell me you took him out.
他已经好了 你看看他
He’s ready. Look at him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!