1523次航♥班♥ 你听见你的公♥司♥… 你听到…
United 1523, did you hear your company… did you hear, uh…
我们也听见那喊叫了
We did hear that yelling, too.
我们也不知道那是什么
We couldn’t tell what it was either.
美联航93次航♥班♥…
United 93…
他去东面了吗?
Has he turned to the east now?
请陈述您的紧急情况
Please state your emergency.
空乘让我们报♥警♥求救
The flight attendant is advising our reps
飞行员和其他人都被刺伤了
that the pilot and everyone’s been stabbed.
我们快窒息了
And we can’t breathe.
我不知道 我想我们被劫持了
I don’t know. I think we’re getting hijacked.
被劫持的飞机正在向纽约飞去
Hijacked aircraft headed towards New York.
-这是真的还是演习? -不 这不是演习
-Is this real world or exercise? -No, this is not an exercise.
谁能去驾驶室看看?
Can anybody get up to the cockpit?
出什么事了 贝蒂?
What’s going on, Betty?
贝蒂 说话啊
Betty, talk to me.
一架飞机刚刚撞进世贸大楼了
A plane just crashed into the World Trade Center.
我觉得她断线了
I think we might have lost her.
妈妈 你肯定听说了
Hey, Mom, I’m sure that you’ve heard
一架飞机撞进了世贸一号♥大楼
that a plane crashed into World Trade Center One.
我们没事 我们在世贸二号♥楼
We’re fine. We’re in World Trade Center Two.
我在被劫持的客机上
I’m on a plane that’s been hijacked.
我希望我能再次看见你的脸 宝贝
I hope to be able to see your face again, baby.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
我们接到报告 还有一架飞机要撞过来
We got reports of another incoming plane.
我们可能要躲进楼梯井
We may have to take cover in the stairwell.
18梯队的布朗中尉 双塔中的一座倒塌了
Lieutenant Brown, Ladder 18. One of the towers just collapsed.
-你好 女士? -救命
-Hello, ma’am? -Help!
那座楼倒塌了 砸到很多人
That tower just came down on top of everybody!
能派些人上来救援吗?
Are they gonna be able to get somebody up here?
当然 女士 我们这就去救您
Of course, ma’am. We’re coming up to you.
还没有人来救援
Well, there’s no one here yet,
楼层全塌了
and the floor’s completely engulfed.
我们被压在楼板下面 无法呼吸了
We’re on the floor and we can’t breathe.
坚持住
Hold on one second, please.
我会死的 是不是?
I’m gonna die, aren’t I?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
-我会死的 -女士…
-I’m gonna die. -Ma’am…
我知道 我会死的
I’m gonna die, I know it.
冷静 冷静点
Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.
天啊
Please, God.
您做的很好 女士
You’re doing a good job, ma’am.
您做的很好 很好
You’re doing a good job. You’re doing fine.
好热啊 我要烧起来了
It’s so hot. I’m burning up.
女士 您会没事的 他们会救您出来的
Ma’am, you are fine. They’re gonna come get you.
还在吗?
Can anyone hear me?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我就是你的主人 阿玛尔
I own you, Ammar.
你是属于我的
You belong to me.
看着我
Look at me.
我说话的时候你不看着我 我就揍你
If you don’t look at me when I talk to you, I hurt you!
你走出垫子一步 我也揍你
You step off this mat, I hurt you!
如果你撒谎 我一样揍你
If you lie to me, I’m gonna hurt you!
听好了 看着我
Now, now look at me!
看着我 阿玛尔
Look at me, Ammar!
来吧
Come on.
不许跟他说话
Nobody talks to him.
收到
Roger that.
我们不是要把窗户钉上吗?
Are we gonna board these windows up or what?
刚从华盛顿飞回来吧
Just off the plane from Washington.
穿着你最好的西服进行第一次审讯
Rocking your best suit for your first interrogation.
就碰上了这家伙
And you get this guy.
不是每次都这么剑拔弩张
They’re not always this intense.
我没事
I’m fine.
你要知道 这很费时间
Well, just so you know, it’s gonna take a while.
要让他知道他没希望了
He has to learn how helpless he is.
走吧 我们去喝咖啡
Come on, let’s get a coffee.
我们应该回去
No, we should go back in.
如果你想看监视器的话 不用不好意思
There’s no shame if you want to watch from the monitor.
好吧 来吧?
All right. Huh?
戴上这个吧
Might want to put this on.
你不是没戴吗
You’re not wearing one.
他逃得出来吗?
Is he ever getting out?
不可能
Never.
走吧
Let’s go.
现在
Right now,
其实这很简单
all this is about, simply,
只要你意识到你的处境
is you coming to terms with your situation.
你和我 老兄
It’s you and me, bro.
你要知道我了解你
I want you to understand that I know you,
我一直在研究你 跟踪你
that I’ve been studying and following you for a very long time.
在卡拉奇我就可以杀了你
I could’ve had you killed in Karachi,
但我没有 我放你一条生路
but I didn’t, I let you live,
这样我们才能说说话
so that you and I could talk.
然后你就
Then you beat me
把我双手绑起来打
when my hands are tied.
所以 我不会交代的
So I won’t talk to you.
生活不是公平的 朋友
Well, life isn’t always fair, my friend.
你真的以为我们抓到你后
Did you really think that when we got you,
我还会对你那么好?
I would be a nice fucking guy?
你是个中产阶级
You’re a mid-level guy.
你是公♥司♥里的败类
You’re a garbage man in the corporation!
凭什么我要尊重你?
Why should I respect you, huh?
为什么?
Why?
你是个商人
And you’re a money man.
信使
Paperboy.
人类的耻辱
A disgrace to humanity.
你和你的叔叔杀了三千个无辜的人
You and your uncle murdered 3,000 innocent people.
是吧
Yeah.
你通过西联汇款
I have your name on a $5,000 transfer
转了五千美金给911劫机者
via Western Union to a 9/11 hijacker.
在你家查到有
And you got popped with
150公斤的高爆♥炸♥药
150 kilograms of high explosives in your house!
你却来反问我?
And then you dare question me?
拜托 我逗你玩呢
Come on, man, I’m fucking with you.
我还不想谈911的事
I don’t want to talk about 9/11 yet.
我只想谈沙特阿♥拉♥伯组织
What I want to focus on is the Saudi group.
这是哈齐姆·克什米尔
That there is Hazem al-Kashmiri.
而且我知道这家伙正在策划大事件
And I know this dude is up to some serious shit.
你把他的沙特组织邮箱告诉我
What I want from you is his Saudi e-mail.
阿玛尔 兄弟 我知道你认识这家伙
Ammar, bro, I know that you know this dude.
给我他的邮箱
Just give me his e-mail
我就给你条毯子
and I will give you a blanket.
我会给你毯子和一些固态食物
I will give you a blanket and some solid food.
我知道你认识他
I know that you know him.
我告诉过你了 我不会交代的
I told you before, I won’t talk to you.
你自己决定的 我们动手
Have it your way. Let’s go.
来吧
Come on.
你对我说谎
When you lie to me,
我就揍你
I hurt you.
-给我拿个桶 -什么?
-Grab me the bucket. -Huh?
把那个桶拿来
Come on, grab the bucket!
装点水进去
Put some water in it.
快点 动手
Come on, let’s go!
给我
Come on, give it to me.
哈齐姆是拉姆齐·尤塞夫的朋友
Hazem was a friend of Ramzi Yousef.
90年代你们俩在伊♥拉♥克♥见过
You guys met in Iran, back in the ’90s.
我不知道
I don’t know!
去死吧
Fuck you!
给我剩下的沙特组织成员的邮箱
Give me the e-mails of the rest of the Saudi group.
给我邮箱我就停下
Give me one e-mail and I will stop this!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!