现在购买♥♥只需九块九毛九
and can be yours for a mere $9.99.
我没有大喊大叫
I’m not screaming!
你是在喊叫
Yes, you are.
我没有
I’m not!
我只是说话的声音比较大
I’m just talking very loud.
我真不明白
I don’t get it.
我说了我想跟你结婚
I said I wanted to marry you.
不对
No, no.
你说的是 你愿意跟我结婚
You said you’re willing to marry me.
我并不是反对结婚
It’s not that I’m against it.
我只是…觉得这并不重要
I just. . . don’t think that it’s important.
结婚不重要
Marriage isn’t important.
孩子不重要
A baby isn’t important.
事业不重要
A career isn’t important.
这世界上发生什么事情也不重要
What goes on in the world isn’t important.
那什么才是重要的
What is important?
结婚 孩子…
Marriage, kids. . .
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
简直就像个老姑娘
You sound like an old maid.
荣 我的确不小了
Ron, I am an old maid.
我们没法让自己永远停留在15岁
We don’t all manage to stay 15.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你哭了
You’ve been crying.
不 只是过敏
No, it’s just allergies.
我知道那种感觉
I know how it is.
我经常会过敏 尤其是对猫
I have a lot of those, especially to cats.
并不是对猫本身 而是它们的毛
Not the cats themselves — their hair, actually.
其实也不是毛 而是对它们舔毛的口水过敏
Not even their hair, but the saliva on their hair.
真可惜 因为我真的很想养一只
It’s a shame, because I would really like to have one.
猫咪非常可爱
They’re so cuddly.
你是在哭
You are crying.
来 吃块曲奇吧
Here, have a cookie.
足球杰克从左路过人…
Soccer Jack passes from the left…
有事和我聊聊吧
Let me help you.
我没事 谢谢你
I’m fine, thank you.
嗨 大卫 来吃块曲奇吧
Hi, Dave. Would you like a cookie?
对不起 奎勒先生
Oh, sorry, Mr. Kweller.
我得赶着去邮局
I have to run to the post office.
拿一块边走边吃吧
So, have one for the road.
很好吃的
They’re very good.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道吗 以前我有个表哥在邮局工作
You know, I once had a cousin who worked for the post office.
-其实也不算是我表哥 -对不起
– He wasn’t exactly my cousin… – I’m sorry.
也许您可以改天再告诉我您表哥的事
Maybe you can tell me about your cousin some other time.
是这样的 他并不是我的亲表哥
And that’s the thing. He wasn’t really my cousin.
他妈的妈和我妈的妈是姊妹俩
His grandmother and my grandmother were sisters.
我想要…
I’ll have…
两个大杯雪顶摩卡冰咖 一听可乐
two sub-zero mocha-blizzard extravaganzas, one coke,
再来两个那种巨无霸巧克力甜饼
and two of your gigantic chunky chocolate-chip surprises.
好的 没问题
Sure, no problem.
打包带走
Take away.
你要来一个吗
Do you want one?
超大块的
They’re gigantic.
一共8块5 非常感谢
$8.50 please. Thank you very much.
能让我再看一眼
Can I have one more
你那甜美无比 泪眼汪汪的笑脸吗
of your mega, super-sweet teary-eyed smiles?
真的非常好看
They are really great.
听着 你似乎是个好心的回收员 兰尼
Look, you seem really nice, for a repossessor…Lenny,
不过我确实想一个人待着
but I’d rather be alone.
为什么 因为我是回收员吗
Why, because I’m a repossessor?
拜托 我们没那么差劲
Come on. We’re not that bad.
我们就像罗宾汉 只不过干的和他正相反
We’re just like Robin Hood, only in reverse.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
抱歉
Sorry.
-早上好 需要点什么 -早上好
– Good morning. What can I get you? – Good morning.
是不小心怀孕了吗
An unplanned child?
哦不 怎么是他
Oh, no, not him.
奎勒先生 嘿 你好吗
Mr. Kweller! Hey, how are you doing?
是派克斯家的小子啊
Ah, you’re the Pecks’ boy!
我刚才看见你弟弟了
I just saw your brother.
奎勒先生 你见过我未婚妻吗
Now, Mr. Kweller, have you met my fiancee?
你叫什么名字来着
What did you say your name was?
其实我们见过
Actually, we have met.
刚才我在电梯里见过她
I saw her in the lift earlier.
她当时在哭
She was crying.
-是的 她这人非常情绪化 -兰尼
– Yeah, she’s very emotional. – Lenny!
有时候我都觉得我们过不到一起
Sometimes I think we’re not gonna make it.
你也要走了吗
Are you leaving, too?
必须走了 同事打喇叭催了
I must. Duty honks.
代我向你♥爸♥妈问好
Say hello to your parents for me.
对不起 我是说向你♥爸♥问好
Sorry. I mean, to your father.
用不着道歉 奎勒先生
There’s no need to apologize, Mr. Kweller.
我妈又不是你拐跑的
You’re not the one mom ran away with.
-兰尼 -来了 先生
– Lenny. – Yes, sir.
(数学自学书)
看他带球突破 快如闪电
Look at him go! Pure lightning!
转身射门 球进了
He turns into a — goal!
赛奇 看我给你买♥♥了什么
Zacky, I got you something.
球星杰克吗
Soccer Jack?!
不是球星杰克 不过我告诉你我们要干嘛
No, not Soccer Jack, but I’ll tell you what we’ll do.
每次你喝完牛奶
Each time you finish your milk,
我就给你5角钱硬币投到这个小猪储蓄罐里
I’ll give you 50 cents to put in this piggy bank.
当硬币装满的时候
And when it’s full of coins,
你就能得到你那个什么什么会动的玩偶了
you’ll get your what’s-his-name action figure.
怎么样
Is it a deal?
我知道你很失望
I know you’re disappointed now,
不过我这么做是为了你好
but I’m doing it for your sake.
为什么
How come?
因为生活中不是你想要什么就能得到什么
Because in life, you don’t always get what you want.
你得付出努力才行
You have to work hard for it.
没学会这点的孩子长大了就会变成罪犯
Kids who don’t learn that grow up to be criminals,
因为他们总是习惯不劳而获
because they’re used to getting everything the easy way.
不过要记住 如果你吐出来
But remember, if you throw up,
就没有钱了
no money.
恭喜 那幸运的骚娘们是谁
Congrats! who’s the lucky bitch?
别这样 比斯利 不要羞辱这哥们
Easy, Bisley. Don’t insult the man.
什么叫羞辱 我是指性感辣妹
Why insult? I meant a hot bitch.
在哪儿
Where?
那么 什么时候举♥行♥婚礼
So, when’s the wedding?
不会有婚礼了 她离开我了
No wedding. She just left.
那更好
Even better.
只要你开口
Just say the word,
德森能马上安排3个冲浪美女
and Drazan here will arrange for three surfer babes
排着队用嘴伺候你
who will get in line to blow you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁?
Who am I?
你听到了吗 史丹顿
Did you hear that, Stanton?
告诉他我是谁
Tell the man who I am.
-他是比斯利 -谁?
– He is Bisley. – Who?
香蕉海岸之王
King of Banana Beach.
我是斯库巴·史丹顿
I’m Scuba Stanton.

那位是德森 我们的大学校友
And this is Drazan. We go to uni with him.
能不能别在这儿抽烟
Do you mind not smoking in here?
米雪儿对烟味过敏
Michelle’s allergic.
谁是他♥娘♥的♥米雪儿
Who the fuck is Michelle?
我未婚妻
My fiancee.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
喂 能让我看看那戒指吗
Hey, can I see the ring?
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!