I mean, I always say repossessing is a respectable job,
但我对你们俩的期望还要更高
but l wished higher for the both of you.
爸 你其实并没有
Dad, you’re not really looking at
正确看待事物
things from the right perspective.
-生活并不是…-是啊 你又能怎么办呢
– Life is not about… – Yeah, yeah. What can you do?
你老爸又老又笨 上班总迟到
Your dad is old and foolish and late for work.
今晚见了
I’ll see you tonight.
继续
Go on.
这是我的小猪银行
This is my piggy bank.
我还不知道他的名字
I don’t know his name yet.
每次我喝完牛奶 我都会拿到钱放进去
Every time after l drink my milk, l get money to put in his back.
他不像我其他的玩具 他要安静的多
He’s nothing like my other toys. He’s much calmer.
他没有电池 你也不能往里面灌水
He doesn’t have batteries, and you can’t fill him with water.
实际上可以 但这不是个好主意
Well, you can, but it’s not a good idea.
爸爸说他很有教育意义因为
Dad says he’s educational because this
这样的话 我长大就不会变成坏蛋了
way I won’t grow up to be a thug,
不过他最棒的事情就是微笑了
But I think the coolest thing about him is his smile.
看着 我给你们看
Look. I’ll show you.
我往他背里塞五毛钱 他就笑了 像这样
I put 50 cents in his back, and he smiles, like this!
放两毛钱 看 他还是这么笑
I put 20 cents in, and look, he smiles exactly the same!
现在是最棒的阶段了
And now for the best part.
我一分钱都不放进去…他还是在笑
I’m putting no money in at all, and…he’s still smiling!
荣 等等 等等
Hey, Ron. Wait, wait!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
兰尼 老派克的儿子 你住在我爸隔壁
Lenny…Jim Peck’s son. You live right next door to my dad.
吃块饼干吧
Have a cookie!
好的
All right.
看起来真怪
It does look weird.
但你又能怎么办呢
But what are you gonna do?
我的女友 她喜欢我光溜溜
My girlfriend, she, she likes me smooth.
他们就那么说 没有爱 你一无是处
You know what they say…without love, you’re nothing.
你有女友吗
You have a girlfriend?
未婚妻
Fiancee.
-她火♥辣♥吗 -她离开我了
– She’s sexy? – She left me.
他们都这么说…
You know what they say…
…好景不长在
…Good things never last.
你好
Hi there.
要是我接不了电♥话♥
If I can’t come to the phone,
就说明我出去逍遥
It means I’m somewhere wonderful,
寻欢作乐去了
doing something really, really fun.
给我留言 我就告诉你
Leave me a message, and I’ll tell you all about it,
除非是非常…
unless it’s something really…
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
你怎么能忍♥受这样的生活呢
How can you people stand living like this?
哪样
Like how?
窝在这些单元房♥里
Cooped up in these tiny flats,
成天都是张家长李家短
Hearing what’s going on with the neighbors.
这个公♥寓♥大小挺合适的
This is a good-size apartment.
坐吃等死 直到上天堂
Wait till you see the open luxurious spaces in heaven.
我不觉得地方小
I don’t mind small spaces,
不过你说我会在那里见到我老伴吗
But do you think that I will get to see my wife there?
要我说 不太可能
Off the record, I don’t think so.
为什么呢
But why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我妻子十年前就去世了
My wife went 10 years before me.
这些年我过得糟糕糟糕透了
And since then, I ate so much shit, I tell you. . .
但我尽力做个好人
But I did my best to be a good person.
我肯定她上了天堂
I was sure she went to heaven.
为了和她在一起 我想尽一起办法
I had to do everything I could to join her,
没见到她 我却得到了一双翅膀
And then instead of getting to see her, I got a pair of wings
还看到一些风景
and some perspective.
这里是有点小
It is somewhat small.
有点儿小 这地方比沙丁鱼的屁♥股♥还小呢
Somewhat? It’s tighter than a sardine’s asshole.
如果你愿意 我们可以到屋顶上坐坐
We can go up onto the roof if you want.
那里风景不错
The view is nice.
我以前常和老伴上去散心
I used to go up there with my wife to relax.
三思而行 生活不会给你第二次机会
你…你在想什么
What are you –? What are you thinking about?
工作
Work.
你可不像是那种
You don’t look like someone who’s
思考怎么拖动冰箱的人
thinking about hauling a refrigerator.
-你在想我吧 -是啊 我在想你
– You’re thinking about me. – Yep, I was thinking about you.
想我什么
What about me?
我说不清
I don’t have the words.
我觉得你一向能言善辩
I thought you always had the words.
-我同意 -说详细点
– Me too. – Let’s start with the details, then.
你最喜欢我身体的哪部分
What’s your favorite part of my body?
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
真的是这样
It’s true.
这没用
This isn’t working.
天啊 这城市难看死了
God, this city is ugly!
怎么了
What?
你从没去过天堂 对吧
You’ve never been to heaven, have you?
你相信吗 他们直接把我送这里来了
Can you believe it? They sent me straight here.
那你为什么说天堂和阳光海岸一样
So, why did you say it was just like the sunshine coast?
因为我在度蜜月时
Because I’ve been to the sunshine coast
去过阳光海岸
on my honeymoon.
那里的自来水闻着就很香
Even their tap water smells nice.
不像这城市有股皮疹的臭味儿
Not like this skin rash of a city.
但刚才你还说这里不错呢
But earlier you said it was nice up here.
刚才我眼上贴了黄瓜片
Earlier I had cucumbers on my eyes.
你为什么不飞呢
Why don’t you fly a little?
飞起来一定会很舒心
I bet it’s very relaxing.

No.
人们会看见我的
People might see me.
飞吧
Come on.
我想看你飞 飞给我看看嘛
I’d love to see you flying. Do it for me.
算了 你肯定不会飞
That’s fine. I bet you can’t fly, anyway.
我当然会飞
Sure I can.
我只是不想让别人看见
I just don’t want anybody to see me.
快看那里
Oh, look there!
你为什么喜欢我的眼睛
So, what do you like about my eyes?
今天你的表现好极啦
You were great in show & tell.
我要是知道你的名字就好了
I wish I knew your name.
奎勒
Kweller!
我听到答录机里的呼吸声 知道是你
I heard you breathing on my answering machine, you know.
你不在家
You weren’t home.
你出去逍遥 寻欢作乐去了
You were out at…great places doing all sorts of fun things.
那只是随便录的
That was just a message.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我想变得成熟些
I want to grow up.
不必
Don’t.
感谢您的帮忙 先生
You’ve been very helpful, sir.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
当然 你今天真倒霉
Sure. You had a rough day.
老兄 你有零钱吗
Hey, buddy, can you spare some change?
给几个子儿吧
Go on, mate.
谢谢 好人一生平安
Oh, good on you, bill.
等等 太多了
Hey, wait! It’s too much!
你要去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
你不要驾照啦
Your driver’s license. . .
-长官 -什么事
– Excuse me, officer. – Yes, sir.
我要自首 我谋杀了…
I want to confess to the murder of. . .
谋杀
Murder?
我不知道死者姓名
I don’t even know his name.
是天使吗
The angel?
问题就在这里 他不是真的天使
That’s the thing. He wasn’t really an angel.
-他只是一个带翅膀的骗子 -没关系
– He was just a liar with wings. – Whichever.
他从天上掉下来 案子结了
He fell from the sky. Case closed.
是我把他推下去的
I pushed him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!