大爷 您这样的我见得多了
Sir, I’ve seen it a hundred times before.
每当有尸体出现 总有人觉得自己有罪
Whenever there’s a corpse, someone always feels guilty.
但我是真的有罪
But I am guilty!
大爷 您信教吗
Are you a believer, sir?
是的
Yes.
相信上帝会原谅您的 晚安
I’m sure that God forgives you. Have a good night.
奎勒 小心点儿
Careful, Kweller!
准备睡了吗
You ready for bed?
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
你 我还有妈妈乘船旅行
That’s you, me, and mom on a boat trip.
很好
That’s nice.
爸爸 奎勒被你摇晃得快吐了
Dad, you’re making Kweller nauseous.
没晃出太大声响 赛奇
He’s not making any noise, Zacky.
知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
明天你就有钱买♥♥球星玩具了
Tomorrow you’ll get your Soccer Jack action figure.
爸爸 那真好
That’s great, dad.
你把奎勒放下吧
Just put Kweller down.
你吓着它了
You’re making him feel bad.
赛奇 重大时刻到了
The big moment has arrived, Zacky.
你不兴奋吗
Are you excited?
兴奋
Sure.
但要锤子干什么
But what’s the hammer for?
给你用的 小心点
Well, it’s for you. Just be careful.
扎克
Zack?
我很小心 爸爸
I’m careful, dad.
-把小猪砸开 -砸开奎勒吗
– Well, break the pig open. – Kweller?!
是奎勒啊
Kweller?
没错 来吧 砸吧
Yeah. Go on. Break it.
这是你应得的 你很努力地攒钱
You deserve the doll. You worked hard enough for it.
我不想要玩具了
I don’t want soccer jack.
有奎勒就行了
Kweller is good enough.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
放心砸吧 这有教育意义的
It’s really okay. It’s educational.
来啊 我来替你砸开
Come on. I’ll break it for you.
爸爸
Dad!
怎么了 赛奇
Yes, Zacky?
明天还要放进去五毛钱
50 cents tomorrow to put in his back,
喝完牛奶后
After the milk,
我们再砸开它
and then we break him.
明天再砸
Tomorrow.
再放五毛钱
Another 50 cents.
以备不时之需
For a rainy day.
是的
Yes.
以备不时之需
A rainy day.
这是兰尼的手♥机♥
Hey, you’ve reached Lenny’s mobile.
我正跟一位超模美女卿卿我我
Yeah, the brand-new, shiny model with the car-gadget thing,
吃醋了吧
So eat your heart out…
我是大卫
Hey, it’s Dave.
都过了八点了 爸还没回家
It’s after 8:00, and dad isn’t back from work yet.
这也许不是什么大事
It’s probably nothing.
他一会儿肯定就回来了
I bet he’ll show up soon.
你听到后给我回电吧
Okay, give me a call when you get this.
再见
Bye.
有人给你留言
Someone left you a message.
如果是要紧事怎么办
What if it’s important?
不会的
It’s not.
我喜欢抚摸你
I love touching you.
像婴儿一样细皮嫩肉的
Just like a baby’s bottom.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
你的睫毛
Your eyelash.
那许个愿吧
Then, make a wish.
兰尼
Lenny?
兰尼 你在哪里
Lenny, where are you?
我在卫生间
I’m in the bathroom.
别担心 奎勒
Don’t worry, Kweller.
只是一小跳
It’s only a tiny jump.
我们数三下
We’ll do it on the count of three.

One. . .

Three!
奎勒 再见
Bye, Kweller.
小猪喜欢公园 特别是有湖的公园
Pigs love parks, especially ones with lakes.
你在这里会很开心的
You’ll be happy here.
爸?
Dad?
大卫·派克的包裹
A package for Dave Peck.
谢谢
Thanks.
-给您 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thanks.
祝您愉快
Have a nice day.
尊敬的顾客
Dear valued customer,
很遗憾 我们快破产了
Unfortunately, we are going out of business.
所以 您订购的书
Consequently, the book you’ve ordered,
《如何让人倾听》
How to make people listen,
一段时间内将会停印
has been out of print for a while.
我们归还您的九块九毛九
We’re reimbursing you $9.99
并另寄给您一本本社出版的好书
And sending you a copy of another of our wonderful books.
《像海豚一样畅游》
Swim like a dolphin?
奎勒先生 我帮您吧
Mr. Kweller, let me help you with that.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
您要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去阳光海岸
I’m going to the sunshine coast.
您一定会玩得很开心的
I’m sure you’ll have a good time.
你要去那里见什么人吗
Are you going to meet someone there?
也许吧 你还好吗
Maybe. Is everything okay with you?
我爸不见了
My dad’s missing.
我昨晚还看到过他
I saw him yesterday evening.
他把钱包给了一个流浪汉
He gave his wallet to a homeless man.
您知道他去哪儿了吗
Did you see where he went?
朝公园走了
Towards the park.

Dad!
大卫 是你啊
Hi, Dave.
来坐我旁边
Come sit next to your dad.
喂喂鸭子
Feed the ducks.
你整晚都在这里吗
You were here all night?
不 不 这太冷了
No, no, no. It was too cold.
我睡在工具棚里
I slept in a tool shed,
早上花匠过来
And in the morning the gardener came.
他给了我些面包
He gave me some bread.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我记得有一次你妈和我
I remember once your mom and I went
到公园来喂鸭子
to the park to feed the ducks.
我们玩得很开心
It was so much fun.
现在我一点儿都不开心
And now I don’t feel a damn thing.
-也许是因为鸭子…-不是因为鸭子
– Well, maybe the ducks… – It’s not the ducks.
物是人非 事事不如意
It’s everything.
我办公室 三十年来都没有窗户
You know, my office — 30 years, no windows.
我知道生活既满载喜悦 也充满悲伤
I know life is supposed to be full of joy and sorrow.
只是 喜悦的事情…
It’s just that the joy part–
别这么说
Don’t say that.
我们做点有意思的事吧
Let’s just do something fun.
-比如 -什么都行
– Like what? – Anything!
有意思的事数不胜数
There are a million fun things to do!
你说一个
Name one.
《像海豚一样畅游》
去买♥♥咖啡 马上回来
永久脱毛
Smoothies.
“想让自己生活更加完美
“take the edges out of your life
就做诺尼医生开创性的…
with Dr. Nabotny’s revolutionary…
剔骨…手术
bone…removal system.
本手术无痛脱毛…”
This almost painless technique will smooth…”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!