无痛 鬼才信呢
Painless? Ha!
我才不信无痛呢
I wouldn’t say painless.
你真是个笨蛋 马克斯
You’re such a ninny, Max.
你这个孬种就会说风凉话
You’re a tough motherfucker now,
他们打开你胸腔的时候
But I bet when they took out your ribcage,
你肯定哭得稀里哗啦的
you cried like a baby.
开颅是最疼的
The skull is the worst.
他们会从鼻孔开刀
They pull it through one of the nostrils, you know.
不 这我倒不知道
No, I didn’t realize that, no.
如果鼻孔手术都让你紧张
If you’re stressing out about the nostril bit
你不视财如命的话
and you’re not a cheap, whiny wuss,
你可以多付点钱
You can pay a little extra, and
他们会用激光
they just zap it out with a laser.
是吗
Yeah?
就算是有激光和其他的…
But even with the laser and everything,
为什么有人要做这个手术
why would anyone want to do that?
爱情呗
Love.
上下浮动 搅动水面
Back and forth, like a whip through the water.
儿子
Son…
我觉得这没用
I don’t think it’s working.
不 爸 你首先要放松膝盖
No, dad, I think you just need to loosen your knees
用鼻子呼吸
and breathe through the nose.
来啊 试试看
Come on. Try it.
你那些书里就没有一本
Don’t you have in one of these books of yours
不需要做太多运动的啊
something a little less physical?
有 那本《生命的意义》
Yeah, well, I have the one on the meaning of life.
我可以给你读读
I can read from it for you.
用鼻子呼吸
Breathe through the nose.
-翅膀 -是的
– Wings? – Yes!
但他像砖块那样砸下来
But he fell like a ton of bricks.
会飞的人可不会那样
You would think someone with wings wouldn’t have that problem.
你不相信我吗
You don’t believe me?
亲爱的 你能把奶酪拿来吗
Hon, can you get the cheese?
对了 我拿黄油的时候
Oh, yeah. Those little matchboxes where you kept your eye drops
你装眼药水的火柴盒掉下来了
fell when I took the butter out.
-所以我把它们扔了 -什么 啤酒吗
– So I threw them away. – What, the beers?
不 傻瓜 不是啤酒
No, not the beers, silly.
-那些瓶子你放在…-三个盒子都扔了吗
– The bottles you kept in the… – All three cases?
-那几个小子会杀了我的 -什么人会杀你
– The guys will kill me. – Which guys will kill you?
他们是比利时的
They were imported from Belgium.
荣 我肯定那不是啤酒
Ron, I’m sure they weren’t beers.
-那些是眼药水 -你怎么知道
– They were eye drops. – How do you know?!
难道你尝了吗
Did you taste them?
荣 你又抽大烟了吗
Ron, have you been smoking pot again?
只抽了一点儿
One small joint.
真的是一点儿
A really. . . Really small joint.
三盒都扔了吗
All three cases?
是的
Yup.
她真的叫你”幻想狂”吗
And she really called you “a delusional fucker”?
-我从没见过她那么生气 -这很贵
– I’ve never seen her that angry. – One expensive lay.
希望对得起这价钱
I hope it was worth it.
管他什么啤酒 至少她再不回来了
Fuck the beers. At least now she’s gone for good.
派对时刻到啦
It calls for a party.
DJ 放点好听的
D.J., put something good on!
-你看到了吗 -看到了
– Did you see that? – Yeah!
这不赖
That wasn’t bad!
我想你
I missed you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!