她长得漂亮吧
Isn’t she beautiful?
-你真的爱她吗 -是的
– You really love her? – Um-hm.
喂 德森 扔过来
Hey, drazan. . . give it here!
比斯利得1分 狗屁女友得零蛋
Bisley 1, bitchiest girlfriend 0!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
你吃错药了吗
What’s eating you?
把玻璃捡起来
Pick up that glass now!
不捡又怎样 失恋小子
Or what, lover boy?
冷静点 哥们 他不是有意的
Relax, man. He didn’t mean it.
我不管 他打碎的 他就得捡起来
I don’t care. He broke it, he’ll pick it up.
且慢且慢 用纸牌来决定吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I say let the cards decide.
玩4轮扑克
Four rounds of poker.
如果大个子赢了
If the big guy wins,
你就当一回清洁女工 把碎玻璃捡起来吧
You make like a cleaning lady and pick up the glass.
如果我赢了呢
And if I win?
我们再想想怎么办
We’ll think of something.
享誉世界的派氏可丽饼 加了奶油还有…
The Pecks’ world-famous crepe with cream and…
还有什么
And?
我和兰尼谈过工作的事
And I spoke with Lenny about the job.
真是个好消息
That’s great news.
明天他们在咱们楼收东西
They have a repossession in our building tomorrow.
他老板说我可以试试
His boss said I can try out.
派克家的男孩子一起工作
Wow, the Peck boys riding together.
我跟你说 如果我年轻二十岁
I’m telling you, if I were 20 years younger,
我就辞了工作 跟你们一起干
I would quit my job and come work with you.
想象一下 我们三个一起在货车里
Imagine, the three of us in a van together.
-只是试工而已 -我肯定你会做得很好的 伙计
– Well, it’s only a try-out. – I’m sure you’ll do great, partner.
我今天定了本书 关于生命的意义
I ordered this book today, about the meaning of life.
-目录上说…-多少钱
-The catalogue says… – How much was it?
九块九毛九
$9.99
-没有那么便宜的东西 -你还没看过
– That’s pretty cheap for nothing. – You haven’t even read it.
我本以为你妈是这世上唯一
And I thought your mom was the only one in the world
相信那些目录的人
Who believed in those catalogues.
看她现在的处境
And look where it got her.
怎么样
Where?
不知道
I don’t know.
起码她该寄几张明信片啊
You’d think she’d at least send a postcard.
是煤气公♥司♥寄来的
Ah, it’s from the gas company.

Hello.
您好
Good day.
我打电♥话♥来做项”极速心跳”的调查
I’m calling for quick-pulse surveys.
您有时间回答我几个问题吗
Do you have time to answer a few questions?
极速心跳
Quick-pulse?
真是个好名字
That’s a beautiful name.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
艾伯特
Albert.
我叫艾伯特·奎勒
My name is Albert Kweller.
好的
Okay.
奎勒先生 您多久旅游一次
Mr. Kweller, how often do you travel?
去国外还是国内
Overseas or domestic?
都行
Either.
很抱歉 我不算是个旅游者
Oh, I’m sorry, I’m not much of a traveler.
上次离开家还是四十一年前
The last time I left home was 41 years ago.
剩下的问题也是关于旅游的吗
Are the rest of your questions about traveling, too?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
我妻子能回答所有的问题
My wife could have answered all of them.
她真的很喜欢旅游 徒步旅行和跳舞
She really loved traveling and hiking and dancing.
我…我跟不上拍子
Me — I can’t hold a rhythm…
可我妻子…你真该看看她跳舞!
But my wife — well, you should have seen her dance!
当然 看不到了 她过世了
You can’t, of course. She died.
被电车撞了 司机哭得像个孩子
Hit by a tram. The driver cried like a baby.
他被吊销了终身电车驾照
They took his tram license off him for life.
吊没吊一个样 已经不再使用电车了
Well, not that it matters — they don’t use trams anymore.
很抱歉打扰您了
Well… I’m sorry to have bothered you.
不 不 没有打扰我
No, no. You didn’t bother me.
我真的喜欢和你聊天
I really liked talking to you.
瞧他那傻样!
The man with a pair of underwear…
我是个大笨蛋
I’m a jerk, I’m a jerk, I’m a jerk.
再来一轮
Another round?
不玩了
No more cards.
我是说啤酒
I meant beer.
看电视里的辣妹
Check out the hot chick on TV!
第一银行
First bank.
一说到银行时 三思而行
When it comes to banks, think first,
生活不会给你第二次机会
Because life doesn’t give you a second chance.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
不 不要
No, don’t!
抱歉 我以为你睡着了
I’m sorry. I thought you were asleep.
是的
I was.
-我做了个噩梦 -梦到了什么
– I had a bad dream. – What did you dream about?
坏事
Bad things.
最近老遇到坏事发生
Enough of those to go around lately.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
爸爸…
Dad…
你有没有问过自己
Don’t you ever ask yourself…
-生命的意义 -儿子 你是个好孩子
– About life? – You’re a good boy, Dave.
明天是个大日子
You have a big day tomorrow.
好好睡吧
Sleep tight.
我们的广播即将接近尾声
As we’re nearing the end of our broadcast,
我送您一句话…
I’d like to leave you with this message…
倾诉吧 上帝在聆听
Speak, and the lord will listen.
打开心扉 向上帝祈祷
Open your heart and pray to the lord,
他会回应你的祷告
And he will answer your prayers.
您正在收听的是上帝无线电台 调频91.6
You’re listening to God radio, 91.6 FM.
晚安 上帝保佑你
Good night, and God bless.
我能进去吗 楼梯口风很大
May I? It’s very windy in your stairwell.
估计我的支气管炎又犯了
I think I’m getting bronchitis again.
请进
Please come in.
想来点暖和的东西吗
Can I get you something warm?
是的 12盎司嫩牛排拌着薯条和沙拉
Yeah, a 12-ounce, medium-rare steak with chips and salad.
要不来杯茶吧
Or a tea.
有伯爵红茶 蜜桃茶 洋甘菊茶
I have Earl Grey, Peach, Chamomile. . .
随便 热的就行
Whichever, as long as it’s hot.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是天使吗
Are you an angel?
不 我是个会说话的大鸽子
No. I’m a giant talking pigeon.
有上帝吗
Is there a God?
有上帝吗
Is there a God?
你是无神论者 无政♥府♥主义者
Are you one of those atheist, nihilistic,
废物 左翼共♥产♥党的一员吗
good-for-nothing, left-wing communists?
上帝啊 不
God, no!
我只是对他很好奇
I was just very curious about him.
他高吗
Is he tall?
有一次我幻想…
I had a vision once. . .
先上茶 之后再幻想
Tea first, visions later.
我快死了
I’m dying here.
荣 是我
Ron? Hi. It’s me.
可能太早了 我猜你还在睡觉
It’s really early. I guess you’re sleeping.
可我睡不着
I’m not.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
再见
Bye.
删除口信
Message deleted.
天堂没有穷♥人♥ 对吧
And there are no poor people in heaven?
穷♥人♥?
Poor people?
天堂里人人都有豪华轿车
Everyone in heaven has a limo.
谁开车呢
And who drives their limos?
各种各样的人
All sorts of people.
特别是没有签证的外国人
Especially foreigners without visas.
房♥子呢 看起来怎么样
And the houses? How do the houses look?
你去过阳光海岸吗
Have you ever been to the sunshine coast?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!