Home 喜剧电影 空中的飞鸟(2011)

空中的飞鸟(2011)

0
空中的飞鸟(2011)

(grunting)
DR。 REYNOSA:鹦鹉 茁壮成长的接触,
– Parrots thrive on contact,
啄羽是常 与寂寞。
feather plucking’s often associated with loneliness.
你有没有想过 让他的伴侣吗
Have you thought about getting him a mate?
不,这家伙是相当古老的。
– No, this guy’s pretty ancient.
性别可能会弹出 他的心像个气球。
Sex would probably pop his heart like a balloon.
嗯,我不知道你怎么想,
– Well, I don’t know about you,
but I’d say it’s a better way to go
但我会说这是一个更好的方式来 去比死秃头和孤独。
than dying bald and alone.
(parrot growls)
(dog barking)
(knocking)
你为什么这样做呢
– [Lyman] Why do you do that?
你没看 通过窥视孔。
You didn’t look through the peep hole.
– It’s none of your business how I open my door.
这是你的业务 我打开我的门。
这是不是安全,这是所有。
– [Lyman] It’s just not safe, that’s all.
– Just because I’m not afraid of my own shadow
就因为我不怕 我的影子是没有理由…
is no reason for–
– [Suit Guy] Hey, is everything okay here?
哎,在这里一切都还好吗
是啊谢谢John, 一切都很好。
– Yeah thanks, John, everything’s fine.
什么,Sacajawea 再次打破
– What, Sacajawea break down again?
因为我可以送你一程……
Cause I can give you a ride.
哦,不,她是伟大的,
– Oh no, she’s great,
but I would love a ride in your new car some time.
但我喜欢乘坐 你的新车一段时间。
是啊,肯定的宝贝。
– Yeah, sure thing, babe.
我可以给你一程 任何时候你想要的。
I can give you a ride any time you want.
[发出报♥警♥提示音]
(alarm beeps)
这是艾利不安全颜色。
– That’s a very unsafe color.
你是一个很 不能接受的人。
– You are a very unacceptable person.
(car revving)
他刚刚升职了, 他买♥♥
– He just got a promotion,
他的通缉多年的汽车。
and he bought a car he’s wanted for years.
你看到了领带,呕吐 他的衬衫领吗
– Did you see that tie,
puking out of the collar of his shirt?
唉,谁使你 时尚警♥察♥吗
– Oh, who made you the fashion police?
我来道歉的。
– I came to apologize.
我应该告诉 你我在那里。
I should have told you I was there.
I’d just been given all this homework I’d missed and…
我只是这一切 功课我已经错过…
I brought a present.
我带来了一份礼物。
– I hate all that flowers of forgiveness crap.
我恨所有的花朵 的宽恕废话。
这是你的狗。
– It’s for your dog.
它有…它有这些 反射学生DS就可以了。
It’s got…
It’s got these reflective studs on it.
就像你。
– Just like you.
他的名字是弗洛伊德,只是 因为他接受你的礼物,
His name is Floyd, and just because he accepts your gift,
并不意味着我会原谅你。
doesn’t mean that I forgive you.
在这种情况下,对 你和我一起出去吗
– In that case, would you go out with me?
(tongue clicks)
Oh.
你怎么样
How about you?
我不能。
– I can’t.
还记得吗
Remember?
Our schedules are so opposite.
我们的作息时间相反。
It would either have to be early in the morning,
它要么必须 清晨,
还是真的在深夜。
or really late at night.
– Then come to work with me, tonight?
然后来和我一起工作。
今晚
我来接你了。
I’ll pick you up.
但是,弗洛伊德不能来。
But Floyd can’t come.
他睡这么多。
– He sleeps a lot anyway.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我能来吗
I can come?
上帝,这太酷了!
God, that is so cool.
(lips smooch)
弗洛伊德,你的屁♥股♥在这里。
Floyd, get your butt in here.
(door clunks)
(books thudding)
[清喉]
这个变化,
– Change into this, I’ll be back at nine.
我会回来的第9页。
罗杰。
– Roger that.
而不要弯曲 遮阳板帽上,
– And don’t bend the visor on the cap,
我喜欢的事情是这样的。
I like it the way it is.
(lighthearted music)
你好。
– Howdy.
Deputy courtesy patrol officer James reporting for duty.
副礼貌巡警 詹姆斯为责任报告。
我必须穿 这个睡袋吗
Do I have to wear this sleeping bag?
这是不是我的颜色。
It is so not my color.
好吧。
Okay.
(door thuds)
从现在起,你做的正是 我告诉你,
– From now on, you do exactly what I tell you,
或免费乘坐。
or the free ride is over, got it?
– 明白了吗 – 明白了。
– Got it.
你不出去的卡车, 摇下车窗,
You don’t get out of the truck,
roll down the window or touch anything unless I say.
或触摸任何东西,除非我说的吗
爵士是的,先生。
– Sir, yes, sir.
如果我告诉你 做一些事情,
– And if I tell to do something, you do it immediately.
你立即这样做。
你不要问为什么。
You don’t ask why, you just do it.
你只要做到这一点。
这是为了你自己的安全。
这是为了你自己的安全。
It’s for your own safety.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了。
– Understood.
好吧。
– Okay.
现在整个就跑 座位与我亲嘴。
Now scoot across the seat and kiss me.
[敲门窗口]
(knocking on window)
哦,我的上帝,这是你了。
– Oh my God, it’s you again.
抱歉。
– Sorry.
它可能会帮助,如果你 关掉你的灯条
– It might help if you turned off your light bar
当你做出来的。
while you make out.
[笑]
(laughing)
你应该穿 衣服下的连身衣。
– You’re supposed to wear clothes under the jumpsuit.
我有衣服。
– I’ve got clothes on.
– What clothes?
什么样的衣服呢
我的内衣。
– My underwear.
什么样的内衣
– What kind of underwear?
只是想知道…
Just wondering.
以及继续琢磨。
– Well, continue wondering.
(truck revving)
你知道你有更多的 大学学分,比我做的吗
Did you know you have more college credits than I do?
我看着你。
I looked you up.
你已经采取了一切 功利的过程
You’ve taken every utilitarian course
在提供 过去的十年。
offered over the past 10 years.
每个修复,救生, 管道,木工,
Every fix-it, lifesaving, plumbing, woodworking,
意大利,中国, 自卫,
Italian, Chinese, self-defense,
但没有学位的吗
and yet no degree?
我参加课程学习的东西。
– I take courses to learn stuff.
好吧,如果你已经采取了一些 文学或哲学
– Well, if you’d taken some literature or
philosophy courses, you’d understand the parrot.
课程,你就会明白 鹦鹉。
– I don’t need a formal education
我并不需要一个正式的教育 了解明显。
to understand the obvious.
哦,真的吗
– Oh, really, tell me what’s so obvious.
告诉我什么是如此明显…
“闭嘴”。
– Shut up.
– No, you shut up.
不,你闭嘴!
– No, “Shut up.”
不,“闭嘴”。
It’s the first thing the bird said,
which means listen and stop talking
这是第一件事, 小鸟说,这意味着
连接和绝口长 有足够的了解的其余部分。
long enough to understand the rest.
[汽车戛然]
(tires screeching)
你没事吧
You okay?
(truck whooshing)
你得要小心,
– You’ve gotta be careful.
That truck must have been going at least 90.
一定是卡车 至少90。
– Okay, “Stay tuned,” be alert in case of danger.
好吧,“敬请期待”… 警惕危险的情况下。
为自己的AK … 弥补自己的想法。
“Speak for yourself,” make up your own mind.
成为一个独♥立♥的思想家。
Be an independent thinker.
接下来,
Next, “I’m an eagle.”
我是一个老鹰。
这只是感觉不错的说。
That just feels good to say it.
我是一个老鹰。
– I’m an eagle.
是的,感觉还不错。
Yeah, feels good.
我喜欢说“我是一个 霸王龙“。
I like to say I’m a Tyrannosaurus Rex.