我从来没有提供任何奖励。
– I never offered no reward.
没有也没关系,我也没 什么期望。
– No, it’s okay, I didn’t expect anything.
I’m just happy he’s–
我很高兴他…
闭嘴……
– [Parrot] Shut up!
– Shut up!
闭嘴!
(parrot laughing)
Geez.
哎呀,我忘了他是多么的可怕。
I forgot how awful he is.
我想知道,你为什么 教给他的东西,他说的吗
– I was wondering, why did you teach him the things he says?
亲爱的,我把他八 年,他唯一
– Honey, I had him for eight years,
the only thing he learned in this house is “Shut up.”
在这所房♥子里学到 “闭嘴”。
Between that dog
那条狗,这之间 鸟,我就像失去我的脑海里。
and this bird, I’m like to lose my mind.
那么你为什么要回答的广♥告♥
– Then why did you answer the ad?
他的身价的财富。
– He’s worth a fortune.
人们将支付七, 八百块钱
People will pay seven or 800 bucks for a talking bird.
一只会说话的鸟。
我给你一千 他的美元。
– I’ll give you a thousand dollars for him.
嗯,我不卖♥♥它。 他保持狗公♥司♥。
– Well, I’m not selling him now.
He keeps the dog company.
我们会带着狗去了。
– We’ll take the dog, too.
狗的非卖♥♥品。
– Dog’s not for sale.
(dog whimpers)
不过没关系,你让我,我要 2000为鸟。
But, okay, you got me, I’ll take
2,000 for the bird.
两千
– 2,000? Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
– [Lady] No.

– What are you doing?
你在做什么
你写的检查一分钱 超过八百美元,
– You write that check for a penny more than $800,
我会离婚, 你在现场。
and I will divorce you on the spot.
Fiona将为你在外面等着呢
– Fiona, will you wait outside, please?
请吗
– I mean it, don’t push me.
我的意思是。
别逼我。
I will take the kids to mom’s.
我会带着孩子到妈妈的。
我会带着孩子到妈妈的。
你最好有 一个好律师。
You better have a good attorney.
没事没事…… 900。
– Alright, alright, um, 900.
恩…
(clears throat)
好了,800。
Okay,
800.
小姐,我可以问你在哪里 你的鸟呢
– Ma’am, can I ask where you got the bird from?
穆雷的退休在家。 他们给了我自♥由♥的鸟。
– Murray’s retirement home.
They gave me the bird for free.
(parrot laughing)
你要去哪里
Where you goin’?
恭喜你, 你拥有一只鹦鹉。
– Congratulations, you own a parrot.
你实际上要付出 那个女人2000美元吗
Were you actually gonna pay that woman $2,000?
你的那些秘密 彩票百万富翁
Are you one of those secret lottery millionaires
谁住在拖车吗
that lives in a trailer?
我不赌博。
– I don’t gamble.
为什么我不会感到惊讶吗
– Why does that not surprise me?
我需要找到真正的主人。
– I need to find the real owner.
聪明的人,教 他说些什么。
The wise man that taught him what to say.
It’s not random, it’s no joke.
这是不是随机的。
这可不是闹着玩的。
MRS。布莱尔:噢,是的,这看起来 喜欢谢尔顿没事。
– Oh, yeah, that looks like Shelton alright.
谁得到的幸运儿之一 活着离开这里。
We’re all the lucky ones who got out of here alive.
谢尔顿
– [Lyman] Shelton?
他是红宝石巴拉德的鸟。
– He was Ruby Ballard’s bird.
她死了,12岁,13岁。
She died 12, 13 years back.
离开了他的家庭 到中心。
The family left him to the center.
我们让他在大堂 一对夫妇年。
We kept him in the lobby for a couple of years.
直到他的嘴了 他赶了出来。
Til his mouth got him kicked out.
前,以满足您的制♥造♥商
– Prepare to meet your maker?
– Yeah, not what our residents want to hear
不是我们的居民希望 听到过他们的早晨燕麦片。
over their morning oatmeal.
(grunting)
我可以想像的。
– I can imagine.
无论如何,这是一个真正的 快乐,布莱尔夫人。
Anyway, it has been a real pleasure, Mrs. Blair.
如果你会这么好心 E-MAIL我的记录
And if you would be so kind as to email me
the records you have on Mrs. Ballard’s family?
巴拉德太太的家人。
– Certainly, I’d be glad to.
当然,我会很高兴。
And I’m sure that the inheritance you spoke of
我敢肯定, 继承你说的
will be a welcome surprise.
将是一个惊喜。
在这里,你走。
– Here you go.
它说,你在图书馆工作。
It says you work in a library.
哦,这是一个盖, 太太。布莱尔。
– Oh, that’s a cover, Mrs. Blair.
In our line of work, we can’t be too careful.
在我们的工作中, 我们不能太小心了。
谢谢你这么多的 您的合作。
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
别客气。
– You’re welcome.
继承
– [Lyman] Inheritance?
– [Margie] The parrot brought up a lot of
玛吉 VO:鹦鹉长大 莱曼了很多问题
questions for Lyman,
但那些只创建 更多的问题。
but those only created more questions.
他不停地翻滚传道书 一遍又一遍在他的头上。
He kept rolling Ecclesiastes over and over in his head.
比赛是不是跑得快,
“The race is not to the swift,
也不是战斗的强大,
“nor the battle to the strong,
也没有钱财的男人 的理解。
“nor yet riches to men of understanding.
但是,时间和机会 发生在他们所有。
“But time and chance happen to them all.”
是不是,他 看到每天晚上
Wasn’t that what he saw every night?
没有证明什么呢
Didn’t it prove?
证明什么呢
Prove what?
(parrot grunting)
(cage squeaking)
有人在家吗
– Anybody home?
我带了一 笼变暖存在。
I brought a cage warming present.
你好。
Hello there.
波莉想…
Polly want a– – [Parrot] Shut up!
闭嘴。
I’m an eagle.
我是一个老鹰。
– Wow.
哇。
他居然说了出来。
He actually said it.
他的嘴唇怎么会不 动的时候,他说话吗
Hey, how come his lips don’t move when he talks?
只有当他读。
– Only when he reads.
[呼啸]
(parrot whistling)
为什么要感谢你。
– Why, thank you.
所以,他吹口哨多少
So, does he whistle much?
第一次。
– It’s the first time.
为自己说话。
– [Parrot] Speak for yourself.
莱曼,不要忘了, 阅读和发布。
– Lyman, don’t forget.
Read and release.
当我完成后,我会 它释放到野外。
– [Lyman] When I’m finished,
I’ll release it back into the wild.
– God, where’d you get all this stuff?
你从哪儿弄来这一切的东西吗
It’s like living on an intersection.
这就像生活 在一个十字路口。
– People lose things, I pick ’em up.
人们失去的东西, 我去接他们。
什么
What?
我收集它们。
I collect ’em.
你收集其他 人的奖杯吗
– You collect other people’s trophies.
我买♥♥他们的,
– And buy ’em.
在车♥库♥销♥售♥ 和跳蚤市场。
Garage sales and flea markets.
你是有缺陷的…
– You’re flawed.
人们收集所有 各种各样的东西。
– People collect all kinds of things.
表明你可以 有所建树。
Shows you can accomplish something.
– Well, they obviously didn’t mean very much
好了,他们显然 没有太大意义
,赢得了他们的人。
to the people that won them.
:好胡迪尼,
– Okay, Houdini.
让我们来看看你得到了。
Let’s see you get outta that.
(cage door thuds)
嘿,你怎么不 有周围的任何照片吗
– Hey, how come you don’t have any photos around?
我不拍照。
– [Lyman] I don’t take photos.
– Well, what about your family,
关于你的家庭怎么办
do you have brothers and sisters?
你有什么 兄弟或姐妹吗
– [Lyman] No.

– What about your folks?
– [Lyman] Why are you asking me all this?
怎么样的人呢
你为什么要问我这一切吗
– I just asked about your parents.
我刚才问你的父母。
Why does everything have to be such a
为什么一切都必须是 什么大不了的秘密了吗
big deal secret with you?
– It’s not a big deal secret.
这不是什么大不了的秘密。
I was found on the side of the road when I was four.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!