真够大胆的 向我们会所掷鸡蛋
You beIieve the baIIs on them, throwing eggs at our cIub?
找他们去 杀光他们
Get in the car. We`re going to go fuck them up.
上车
Get in the car.
辛尼和吉米在那边
Sonny and Jimmy!
倒车我们走
Oh, shit! Back off! Get out of here!
辛尼什么事
What`s going on?
你驾我的车去过哪里
After you picked up my car, where did you go?
四处走走 然后去接珍
I drove around and went to pick up Jane. Why?
真有这叫珍的人?
Was there reaIIy a Jane?
辛尼什么事
Sonny, what is it?
你交还它后 再也开不动
After you dropped that car off, it didn`t start.
我们在引擎里找到些东西 它没爆
We found something on the engine. It didn`t go off.
它是怎样走进去的 你去过哪儿
TeII me how that got on there, and where did you go in my car!
我拿了车开到学校
I picked it up, I drove right to the schooI…
像你说的那样锁好
and I Iocked the doors Iike you toId me.
别说谎 你开我的车去过哪儿
Don`t Iie to me! Where did you go with my car?
我发誓没做过什么
I didn`t do anything! I swear! PIease!
-别说谎 -我没做过什么
– Don`t Iie to me! – I didn`t do anything!
我发誓只回过学校
I swear, I just went right to the schooI and that was it!
我想上帝发誓 我为何要伤害你
I swear to God! Why wouId I hurt you?
你待我如我父
You`ve been Iike a father to me!
卡洛杰罗
CaIogero? Hey!
-我儿子在哪里 -开你的公汽去
– What happened to my son? – Go drive your bus.
别叫我开公汽
– Don`t teII me to drive my bus! – Take it easy!
你要敢碰我 我一定埋葬你
Touch me and I`II stick you in the fucking ground!
下次查清事情再投诉
Next time find out what`s going on before you open your mouth.
过来
Come here.
-你和辛尼出了什么事 -我不想谈
– What happened with you and Sonny? – I don`t wanna taIk about it.
这车哪里来的
Where`d you get this car?
放心 我们借来的
Don`t worry about it. We borrowed it.
慢点
SIow down!
我们还没去到那 就会被拘捕的
I don`t wanna get pinched before we get there.
我知道自己在做什么
I know. I`m not driver for nothing.
我们开的是赃车慢点
We`re in a hot car. SIow down.
去你的 我知道自己在做什么
I know what I`m doing. Don`t worry about it.
什么气味?
What`s that smeII?
给那些黑鬼 做了点鸡尾酒
We made those niggers a cocktaiI.
看看这些宝物
Look at these beauties.
我们要教训他们一顿
We`re going to teach them a Iesson.
他们想扔鸡蛋? 这次扔个够
– We`re going to finish the job. – For throwing eggs at our joint.
拿着这枪
RaIphie, take this.
把大的给我
Why don`t you give me the big one?
拿着别出声
Take that and shut up!
我要宰了他们 我恨透他们
I`II take these motherfuckers! I hate them! I`II kiII them!
你为什么点烟
What are you doing, Iighting a cigarette?
-放心吧 -鸡尾酒在你脚下
– ReIax. – You got the cocktaiIs in here.
放心吧 你以为我是傻瓜
ReIax. I know what I`m doing.
我急于 要看他们脸上的反应
I can`t wait to see the Iook on those motherfuckers` faces.
我等不及了
I can`t wait.
他们满面笑容 我也是但我内心怕得要死
They were smiIing. I was too, but I was dying inside.
我要退出 但我无法下车
I wanted out, but I couIdn`t get out of the car.
难道我说 让我下车我害怕
What was I going to say? “`Let me out. I`m afraid.”`
你最好用那枪
You better use that gun.
如果是这样 我无法回去
I couId never go back to that neighborhood.
人人会叫我 废物懦夫
They wouId caII me a punk, a dog, a mutt.
他们会说我没心没肺
They wouId say I got no heart.
我听到父亲的声音 别走错路
I kept hearing my father`s voice in my head. “`Don`t bIow it, son.
他们会伤害你的 别浪费你的天才孩子
These peopIe wiII hurt you. Don`t waste your taIent.”`
然后我又听见辛尼说
Then I kept hearing Sonny`s voice.
小心凡事三思 多用点脑
“`Be carefuI, C. Don`t Iose it. Keep your head.”`
别人拉绳 我竟被冲下厕所
Somebody puIIed the chain, and I was going down the toiIet.
他们想扔鸡蛋
They want to throw eggs at our cIub?
他们将会得到最大意外
We`II give them a big surprise.
C下车
C, out of the car.
-他和我们一起的 -少管闲事下车
– He`s with us. – Mind your business. Get out.
别这样 他和我们一起的
Come on. He`s with us.

Come on. Move.
我说最后一次 别再搞他
For the Iast time, stay away from this kid.
我不能相信 这么久你仍不相信我
I can`t beIieve it. You don`t even trust me?
听着我不是不信你
Listen. It`s not that I don`t trust you.
我不想听 你不信珍是确有其人
I won`t Iisten. You don`t even beIieve there was a Jane.
她可能在车内
CouIdn`t it have been in the car when I picked it up?
把我和珍都炸死 你有没有想过
Me and Jane couId have gotten kiIIed. You never thought that, did you?
-你从来不信任何人 -不信
Don`t you trust anybody?
恐怖的生活方式
It`s a horribIe way to Iive.
对我来说 这是唯一方式
For me, it`s the onIy way.
对我不是
Not for me.
C刚有个黑妹找你
Some fine-Iooking bIack chick was just here Iooking for you.
-她刚走 -几分钟前快走 还可以追上
-She just Ieft? -If you hurry, you`II catch her.
过来
Come here.
我早说过是真的
ToId you.
要不要叫他回来
You want me to go get him?
不必了由他去吧
No, Ieave him aIone.
我哥哥告诉我真♥相♥ 你确实是想帮他
My brother toId me the truth. You did try to heIp him.
我早说过
I toId you.
我知道 他只是拿你泄恨
I know. But he took it out on you.
没关系 我明白他的感受
It`s okay. I understand how he feIt.
很高兴你明白
I`m gIad you understand.
看什么少管闲事
Mind your own business! Get back in your house!
让他们看好了 把手给我
Let them stare. Give me your hand.
来吧把手给我
Give me your hand.
-真高兴你来看我 -我挂念你
– GIad you came to see me. – I missed you.
我也是
I missed you too.
我觉得你很美丽
I think you`re beautifuI.
别恭维我了
Stop.
不我是真心的
No, I reaIIy do.
我要和你在一起 不管别人怎么说
I want to be with you, and I don`t care what anybody says.
-能让我亲一下吗 -可是
– Can I have a kiss? – Sure.
那不是吻
That`s not a kiss.
这才是
This is a kiss.
你会煮汁吗
Do you know how to make sauce?
什么?
What?
用来拌通心粉的
You know, sauce for macaroni.
别说了
Shut up.
你和威利的事 我很抱歉
I`m reaIIy sorry about what happened.
-我哥哥 -你哥哥把车钥匙给我
– My brother didn`t mean it. – Where`s your car?
把车钥匙给我 我们快走
Give me the keys! We got to go!
-你说什么 -我们必须尽快赶到
– What are you taIking about? – We got to get there.
我知道 你是其中一个最好的
I knew you were one of the great ones.
最好的? 什么意思
Great ones? What are you taIking about?
不用理会 是意大利说法
Never mind. It`s an ItaIian thing.
快再次掉头
Hurry up. Make a U-turn over here.
从前面进去
Go by in front.
他们来这干嘛
What are they doing in our neighborhood?
把它扔出去
Get it out!
小心点
Be carefuI, guys.
-发生什么事 -什么事
– What`s happening? – What happened?
-四个白人孩子车子爆♥炸♥了 -他们都被烧死了 就是这样
– Four white guys just got bIown up. – White guys got kiIIed, that`s what.
威利你没事吧
WiIIy, are you aII right?
我没事
Yeah, I`m aII right.
来时白面包 今变烘多士
They started out as white boys. Now they are toast.
现在好看多了 是吧
They Iook better now, right?
他们在车尾箱 留了点东西给你看看吧
They Ieft something for you in the trunk! Take a Iook.
快滚
Get out of our neighborhood!
狗♥杂♥种♥
Fucking pussy-ass motherfucker!
别说脏括
Don`t say shit, man!
快滚
Get out of the neighborhood!
我不知该开心还是悲伤
Sometimes when I think about it I don`t know if I shouId`ve been happy or sad.
为能捡回小命而开心
Happy because I was aIive…
为他们的死而悲伤
or sad because my friends were dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!