-让他走吧 -这人一辈子都没中过
– Get him out of here! – Man never hit a number in his Iife!
把骰子拿来
Bring the dice up here.
那小鬼呢
Where`s the kid?
-这咖啡怎么记到我账上了 -快 赶紧让他走吧
-Put this coffee on my tab? -Yeah. Get the fuck out of here.
那小鬼呢 这小鬼要帮我掷骰子
Where`s the kid? The kid`s gonna throw the dice for me.
辛尼 别让这小鬼掷骰子
Sonny, don`t Iet this kid throw the dice!
-有人有意见吗 -没意见
– Anybody got a probIem with that? – No probIem.
我要你帮我掷骰子
I want you to throw the dice for me.
-我不知道怎么玩啊 -你没必要知道
– I don`t know how to pIay. – You don`t have to know.
听我吩咐就成 懂了吗
You just Iisten to me. Hear what I said?
下500在那
Put 500 down on the kid.
我下100
I got a hundred!
别他妈老靠着我 可以吗
Can you stop fucking Ieaning on me, pIease?
-你的口气喷得我满身都是 -猪猪 别急
– You`re breathing aII over me. – Hey, JoJo, reIax!
我想参加进来 我也想玩
I`m trying to get a bet in. I wanna pIay too!
你得掷中那墙 小鬼 没问题的 朝墙上掷
You got to hit the waII, kid. You can do it. Hit the waII.
-没问题的 -等等
– You can do it. – Wait!
我要跟着辛尼押
I`m betting on Sonny.
别把你的钱参合进来
I don`t want your money touching mine.
怎么了 我的钱是假的? 我的钱不够好吗? 为什么
What, it`s counterfeit? My money`s no good no more? Why?
为什么 因为 你♥他♥妈♥的是个扫帚星
Because you`re a fucking jinx, that`s why!
把他关到浴室里去 别让他出来
Put him in the bathroom! Get him out of here!
进去吧 你这个大笨蛋
Get in there, you fucking Ioser mutt!
把他关在那
Leave him in there!
-他妈的扫帚星 -掷骰子吧
– A fucking jinx! – Shoot the dice.
有很多钱押在你身上 来吧
That`s a Iot of money on you. Come on.
-掷个七点 来吧 -掷吧
– RoII a seven. Come on. – Shoot the fucking dice.
七点
Seven!
把骰子拿上来 押1000在七点上
Bring the dice up. Put $1,000 on seven.
你没问题的 对吧
You can do it, aII right?

You–
别把口气喷到我身上 你快烦死了
Stop fucking breathing on me! You`re kiIIing me over here!
我手风顺的很 别老冲着我呼吸
I`m on a win streak. Stop breathing on me!
-把他也扔到于是里去 -埃迪在里头 没法塞他进去了
– Put him in the bathroom. – Eddie`s in there. He won`t fit.
他妈的我不管 把他扔进去
I don`t give a fuck! Put him in there!
在帮我扔个七点
Give me a another seven.
掷骰子 出手吧
Shoot the fucking dice! Come on!
四点 也不错
We got a four! That`s aII right.
四点是我们要的
Four`s what we got.
-再来再来 -让这小鬼再扔一次
– Let`s go! Shoot the dice! – Give the kid another shot!
这钱有什么问题吗 他是不是疯了
What`s wrong with this money? What, is he crazy?
是假钱吗
Is it counterfeit?
我说这小鬼会再掷出4点 4点给我押500
I say the kid makes the four. Give me $500.
你们快下注吧
Get your bets down.
我押100 双二 四点
– Twenty-two on the hard four. – I`II Iay a hundred.
-谁没买♥♥四点 -140没买♥♥4点
– Who wants a gag on the four? – One-forty, no gag.
下注吧
Put it down.
-我会他会再掷4点 -他永远掷不出了
– I say he makes the hard four. – He`II never make it.
-来吧 没问题的 -别担心 我会扔出个七点的
– Come on. You can do it. – Don`t worry. I`II throw a seven.
-不要七点 -好啊 扔个七点
– No seven! – Yeah! Hit a seven!
-闭嘴 -安静
– Shut up! – Quiet!
-你相信这个小鬼吗 -谁也不许笑话他
– Do you beIieve this kid? – Nobody Iaughs at this kid.
七点已经 不是个好东西了
Seven`s are not good now.
-朝墙角扔 -扔个四点出来
– Hit the waII. – Get a four.
扔个四点出来 没问题的
Make the point. You can do it.
弗兰基 咖啡饼 不吉利
Frankie Coffeecake, no good.
他掷骰子时 不能看见那张脸
I don`t want his face Iooking at that face when he`s throwing dice.
吉米 到酒吧 拿条毛巾盖住他的头
Jimmy, get a toweI from the bar. Put it over his head.
我不要毛巾盖着头 太难为情了
I don`t want a toweI over my head. It`s embarrassing.
把他也塞到浴室去
Put him in the fucking bathroom.
等等啊 我在这押了钱了
Wait a minute. I got money here!
把这个操蛋赶走
Get the fuck out of here!
-把这个操蛋赶走 -把他塞到浴室去
– Get him the fuck out! – Put him in the bathroom.
进去
Get over here.
-这狗♥杂♥种♥把我们锁在这 -真是不要脸
– Rat bastard Iocks us in here. – Very degrading.
我得要四点 听着
I need that point. Listen!
看见那堆钱没有 就是那堆
See that money over there? See that money?
我们能掷出四点吗 来吧好样的
Are we going to make this point? Come on. Attaboy!
-来吧 -我要掷双2 4点
– Come on! – I need a 2-2 on the hard four.
喂别玩花的了 小鬼
Hey, don`t get cocky, kid!
讨厌的小鬼
Fucking kid.
要4点就可以了来吧
Just make the point. Go ahead.
真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信 他真的掷出来了
I don`t fucking beIieve it! He did it!
11次 我连续掷对了11次
EIeven. I made eIeven passes in a row.
我不知道辛尼赚了多少钱 总之很多很多
I don`t know how much money Sonny won, but it was a Iot.
我说打工的都是笨蛋
He said the working man was a sucker…
我现在就读于最好的学校 贝尔蒙街大学堂
and I was at the best schooI: the University of BeImont Ave.
我接受两种教育 一来自街头 一来自学校
I was getting two educations: from the street and from schooI.
所以我比其他孩子 聪明一倍
That way I`d be twice as smart as everybody.
喂小鬼干得好
Hey, kid, you did good.
-不客气 -给你的
– Thanks. – Here.
就这么多
That`s it?
还有
Here.
行了吗
AII right?
-回家去很晚了 -回见
– Go home. It`s getting Iate. – See you Iater.
听着
Listen.
我们得给你 改个短点的名字
We got to fix your name.
从现在起你叫C
From now on, you`re C.
-C -没错C
– C? – That`s right. C.
回家吧
Go home.
再见辛尼
So Iong, Sonny.
我留意到附近的人 对我也开始有了变化
I noticed strange things started happening in the neighborhood.
卡洛杰罗过来 我有话对你说
Hey, CaIogero, come on over. I want to taIk to you.
我的名字叫C
My name is C.
我就是说C
I mean C.
-今天过得好吗 -不错
– How are you today, my boy? – Good.
这有些桃子给你妈
I got nice peaches for your mom.
我没钱
I don`t have any money.
你和我不用算钱的 小鬼
You don`t need no money with me, kid.
别再那样让我丢脸
Don`t embarrass me Iike that again.
只要和辛尼说声 我对你不错就行了
Just teII Sonny that I took care of you.
全因辛尼 人人对我爱护有加
I saw it was because of Sonny that everyone was being so nice.
我喜欢这样 我真的很喜欢
I Iiked it. I Iiked it a Iot.
妈妈看啊 这些桃子都是
Mommy, Iook what I got. Some peaches for…
不用钱的
free.
-这是什么 -什么什么老爸
– What`s this? – What`s what, Dad?
你从哪搞来的 你娘在你的抽屉 后面找到的
Where did you get this? Your mother found this behind your drawer.
我攒下来的
I`ve been saving.
600美元莫非 你昨晚变成脑科医生了
$600? Did you become a brain surgeon overnight, son?
告诉你爹你从哪来的钱
TeII your father where you got the money.
-我打工赚来的 -打什么工
– I worked for it. – Doing what?
-就是工 -工?你什么意思
– Things. – “`Things”`? What do you mean?
工 你明白的 就是工
Oh, things. You know, things.
别撒谎告诉我实话 我不会生气的
Don`t Iie. Just teII the truth and I won`t get upset.
-真的吗 -我是你爹 不会撒谎的
– Promise? – WouId I say it if I didn`t mean it?
我替人掷骰子挣的小费
I work the crap games for tips.
-掷骰子 -掷什么骰子
– Crap games? – What crap games?
掷什么骰子 什么小费
What crap games? What tips?
-掷什么骰子 -你说过不会生气的
– What crap games? – You said you wouIdn`t get mad.
我反悔了告诉我
I Iied. TeII me.
-我给辛尼打工赚小费 -我知道
– I work for Sonny for tips. – I knew it.
不是告诉你 别到酒吧去吗
Weren`t you toId not to go near that bar?
-那是我赚的 -你什么意思
– But I worked for it. – What do you mean?
-你根本不该到那去的 -我得把它送回去
– You`re not supposed to go there! – I`m taking it back.
-我得把它送回酒吧去 -我们再考虑一下吧
-I`m bringing it back to the bar. -Let`s just think about it for a minute.
-你说什么 -我们可以花了这笔钱
– What are you saying? – We couId use the money.
他又不是做坏事赚来的
It`s not Iike he had to do something bad.
你知道这是从哪来的 我不想让他收这种钱
You know where this comes from. I don`t want him having that kind of money!
-我们在考虑一下吧 -就这么定了
– Let`s just think about it– – That`s it!
-等等 -等一下听我说啊
– Come on. – Wait a minute. Listen to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!