你这条丑陋的爬虫
You fucking creep!
踢他的头
Step on his head!
来 把他们扔出去
Get them out of here!
把狗♥娘♥养♥的拖出去
Drag them the fuck out! Move it!
小心我的车
Watch my car!
废物
Fucking punks!
抓住他! 抓住那长毛畜生
Get him! Grab that hairy bastard!
杀了他们
Let the kids kiII them.
—打他 —让开
– Hit him! – Get away!
踹他的脸
Kick him in his face!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Here, you motherfucker!
看着我
Look at me.
是我这样对你们的. 记住我了
I`m the one who did this to you. Remember me.
快走 辛尼
Come on, Sonny! Let`s go, you guys!
-他们破坏我的午餐 -快离开这里
– They ruined my Iunch! – Let`s get out of here!
别理这些狗
Leave them there Iike the dogs that they are.
他们破坏我的午餐
They ruined my whoIe fucking Iunch! Come on!
看这枪
Take a Iook at this gun right here.
是点45的
It`s a .45.
可一枪截停 驾驶货车的大象
This thing couId stop an eIephant driving a truck…
和车
and the truck too.
历奇零蛋 本区的小偷
Nicky Zero was the neighborhood thief.
他妈叫他零蛋. 因他一无是处
His mother caIIed him Zero. She said he`d never amount to nothing.
但又太大 无法收藏?
It`s too big. Where wiII you hide it?
-你们想要这枝吧 =他们没有发现
– Then you want this one. – They can spot that.
-你需要这枝 -你怎么回事?
– You need this. – What is wrong with you?
别把它指向人
Don`t point the gun.
上了保险的 你们死不了
It`s on safety. I won`t kiII you.
永远别这样 拿来看看
Don`t ever do that. Now Iet me see the fucking gun.
-正合你呢多有型 -这是啥? -我不知道
– This is you. This is cIass. – I don`t know.
-这是什么? -让我看看
– What`s this? – Let me see this.
这很好
FeeIs nice.
这儿试试
Right there. FeeI it.
我要杀人 明白我的意思吗?
I wanna shoot somebody, you know what I mean?
我也要 看来这是适当工具
I wanna shoot somebody too. That`s the gun for it.
-你们在做什么 -你觉的怎样?
– What are you guys doing? – You think so?
怎么回事? 你是不是脑袋进水了?
What`s going on? Are you stupid or something?
你是不是脑袋进水了
Are you fucking stupid or something?
你到底怎么回事? 在这卖♥♥枪?
What`s the matter with you, seIIing guns around here?
你会引来警♥察♥ 把我们拘捕的
You`II make this whoIe pIace hot and get us aII fucking pinched.

Get out of here!
待在这里 你们全别动
Stay over here. Don`t move. AII of you. Stay right there.
这里不件有枪. 你听不见我说话?滚
I want no guns. You hear me? Get out of here!
C 过来
C, get over here!
过来 我有话跟你说
Come here. I want to taIk to you.
-辛尼借我500 -明天吧
– Sonny, Ioan me 500. – Tomorrow.
你觉得跟着他们很威风吗
You think you`re a tough guy with these guns, is that it?
不但经过打架那次
No, but after what happened in the bar, I thought–
你以为有枪就够狠吗
You think a gun makes you a tough guy?
我见过许多有枪的人尿床
I seen more guys with guns wet the bed than anything.
得对方也有枪 才知道谁是强者
It`s when the other guy puIIs out his gun.
得对方也有枪 才知道谁是强者
Then we see who the tough guy is.
你不明白
You don`t understand.
我很明白 他们只会给你惹麻烦
I do understand. This shit is not for you.
我很明白 他们只会给你惹麻烦
Those kids are gonna get you in troubIe.
他们是我的朋友 你知道的
But they`re my friends. You know that.
人♥渣♥而已
They`re jerk-offs.
望着我
Look at me.
人♥渣♥而已
Jerk-offs.
滑头更是渣中之渣
And SIick is the biggest jerk-off.
我一直告诉你什么
What have been teIIing you?
留在学校 受两种教育
“`Stay in schooI. Get two educations.”` I know.
就是这样 别走我的路
That`s right. Don`t do what I do.
这是我的生活 不是你的
This is my Iife, not yours.
我是别无选择 但不适合你
I do what I have to do. This is not for you.
好的 对不起
AII right. I`m sorry.
去看明天的拳击赛吗
Want to go to the fights with me tomorrow?
我不知道
I don`t know.
我有个很好的中量级拳手
I got a piece of a good middIeweight.
你来 我们坐在前面
Come with me. We`II sit in front.
我也想 但已答应父亲陪他去
I wouId Iike to come, but I toId my father I wouId go with him.
你知道我坐哪的 过来打个招呼
You know where I`m sitting. Come by and say heIIo.
-好的 -你知道我坐在哪的
– AII right. – You know where I`m sitting.
坐这儿
Sit here.
好座位 希望不会流鼻血
Nice seats. I hope I don`t get a nosebIeed.
我已尽力 你想我怎样
These are the best I can do. What do you want?
开玩笑而已
I`m onIy kidding.
C你好吗 你好罗伦佐
Hi, C. How are you doing? HeIIo, Lorenzo.
你好
How are you doing?
辛尼希望你们到场边坐 一起下去吧
Sonny has a coupIe of ringside seats for you. Come on down.
带我们道谢 但这儿很好
TeII him thanks, but we`re good where we are.
我们再次很好 多谢了
TeII Sonny thanks, but we`re good where we are.
我们很欢迎你们 你知道座位在哪的
You`re weIcome to come down. You know where the seats are.
请随时光临
Anytime during the fight. Okay?
好的谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
他预定了作为给我们 他想和我们交朋友
He`s got seats for us. He`s trying to be our friend.
我喜欢这座位 我自己付的钱 你要去只管去
I Iike my seat. I paid for it. You want to go down there, go.
去吧下去吧
Go ahead. Go down there.
我带你来 但你想和他们一起
I bring you, and you want to go with them.
去吧
Go with them.
你以为我想 和身在曹营心在汉的人在一起
You think I want to sit with you when you want to be with them?
你知道我的感受吗
How do you think that makes me feeI?
若伤了你的感情 对不起
I`m sorry if I hurt you, Dad.
我一直以为教你的
Everything I`ve been teIIing you.
他躲了我两星期 一定要教训他
He`s been avoiding me. When I see him, I`II break his face.
-你喜欢他吗 -他是个人♥渣♥
– Do you Iike him? – He`s a jerk-off!
10元便打发了他 划算啊
Ten doIIars. You got off cheap. He`s out of your Iife.
我还是想揍他
I`m stiII going to fucking break his face.
我无法相信 她就在我面前
I couIdn`t beIieve it. She was right in front of me.
从那天公车邂逅 我无法忘记她
I never forgot her since I saw her on my father`s bus.
我想和她谈谈 但她和朋友在一起
I wanted to taIk to her, but she was with her friends…
我也和我朋友在一起
and I was with mine.
这些狗屎嘟喔普歌♥手 我真想绞死他们
This fucking doo-wop. I want to strangIe one of them.
-搞点东西吃去 -这肥猪会把 什么东西都吃光
– Let`s get something to eat. – This fat bastard ate it aII.
你有毛病啊你 一天到晚老是吃吃吃
What`s wrong with you? You`re aIways eating.
-我饿啊 -听说过单车党的事吗
– I was hungry. – Did you read about the bikers?
-没有 -我从来不看报纸
– No. – I was reading the paper.
有没有看见 吉米用板打他们
You see the way Jimmy was hitting them?
-丹尼用水管? -我不知道
– What about Danny with that pipe? – I don`t know.
-我们走吧 -你来吗
– Let`s get out of here. – You wanna get out of here?
走吧走吧
Come on. Let`s go.
一起来吧C
Come on, C.
-不我要应付测试 -来吧别理什么狗屎测试了
– I can`t come. I got a test. – Fuck the test.
不行我上周已没考
I missed it Iast week.
真的不来? 好吧我们会所见
You sure? AII right. We`II be at The Deuces.
ARETHESTARSOUTTONIGHT
Are the stars out tonight
IDON’TKNOWIF IT’SCLOUDYORBRIGHT
I don`t know if it`s cIoudy or bright
IONLYHAVEEYES
I onIy have eyes
FORYOU
For you
DEAR
Dear
我们头一次单独相对 我得和她搭讪
We were aIone for the first time. I knew I had to say something to her.
机会可能永不再来
This chance might never come again.
我也想扮酷哥 但还未知她芳名
I wanted to be cooI, but I stiII didn`t even know her name.
我猜她一定 有个极香艳的名字
I said to myseIf, “`She must have an exotic name…
比如梦妮或丹尼丝之类
Iike Monique or DanieIIe.”`
你上这间学校?
You go to this schooI?

I`m Jane.
-珍?仅此而已? -是的那有何不妥
– Jane? That`s your name? – Yeah. What`s wrong with that?
没没没好名字 我喜欢
Nothing. It`s a great name. I Iove that name.
我刚转来的
I just moved here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!