加油
Come on!
没用 你无可救药了 够了
Hopeless. You’re hopeless. Oh, stop it.
决胜点
Match point.
发球得分
Ace !
这局结束 我赢了 别开玩笑了啦
Game! Set! Match! You cannot be serious!
你也不必那么拽吧
Hey. Hey. You don’t have to rub it in!
重点是你怎么不庆祝 因为我输了啊
The point is, why you aren’t celebrating. Because I lost!
输的一方应该要认输
Well, a man should acknowledge his losses
像庆祝胜利一样接受失败
just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories.
过来跳舞庆祝吧
Come on, give us a jig.
陪叔叔跳支舞 我输了
Give your uncle a jig! I lost!
胜利高举双手 再努力 专心 太好了 我输了
Arms up in triumph! Try harder! Focus! Yeah! Great! I lost!
亨利叔叔赢了 替他欢呼三声 跳舞 别学意大利人跳西迷舞
Uncle Henry won! Three cheers for him! Dance! Don’t shimmy like an Italian.
干的好 亨利叔叔 蠢毙了
Well done, Uncle Henry! This is stupid!
你终究会明白 赢了也学不到什么
You’ll come to see that a man learns nothing from winning.
但输了 反而能增进智慧
The act of losing, however, can elicit great wisdom.
输了的好处不亚于胜利的喜悦
Not least of which is how much more enjoyable it is to win.
偶尔输是免不了的事
It’s inevitable to lose now and again.
重点是 不要让失败成为一种习惯
The trick is not to make a habit of it.
喝一杯
Drink?
鸡屎
Chicken shit.
你说什么
Excuse me?
玫瑰花用的 肥料啊
On the roses. Oh, fertilizer.
大地
Oh, Tati.
你好
Hello.
杜弗洛
Duflot?
麦斯 天哪
Max. My God!
你是不是 变老了
Haven’t you matured.
1978年的洪水 1986年的寒流
The floods of ’78. Mistral of ’86.
1993年的葡萄扇叶病 扇叶病
Fanleaf disease in ’93. Fanleaf disease.
我的青春都在葡萄酒中流逝了
With each vintage I’ve corked away another year of my youth.
但我还有爱妻露德芬
But I still have my wife, Ludivine.
露德芬 好吧
Ludivine. Yeah.
还有我的狗 大地
And my dog. Ha!
你应该饿了吧
I expect you’re hungry, no?
今晚请来寒舍 我内人要烤羊肉
Please, come tonight. My wife is roasting a lamb. Mm!
坦白说 我得知亨利过世后就没啥胃口了
Tell the truth, I haven’t had much of an appetite since I learned of Henry.
他在临终前几年 视力很差
In the very last years, his sight was failing.
但我帮他处理生活大小事
But I attended to things for him, you know?
我们变的很要好
Became very close.
几乎像是父子一样
Almost like father and son.
对 我很感激有人一直陪着他
Right. Well, I am most appreciative that someone was here for him.
内人明天早上会送牛角面包来
Well, my wife will come in the morning with croissants. Okay?
她会继续料理家务
She will resume her duties.
你坚持就照办吧
If you insist.
欢迎
“Welcome.”
好吧
Well,
这我倒不介意
don’t mind if I do.
敬你一杯 亨利
Here’s to you, Henry.
感谢你毕生奉献给葡萄酒
For devoting your life to the vines
诚实无欺
and bottling the truth.
还真难喝啊
Well, that was honest.
天哪 瓶子应该贴上“有毒”的标签
Jesus. Should have a “poison” sticker on it.
咖啡 咖啡
Coffee. Coffee.
里面有什么 找到了 好吧 还有
What’s in here? Here we are. Okay. And…
我的老天
Oh, bollocks.
早安 亨利
Mm. Morning, Henry.
牛奶
Milk.
麦斯 杜弗洛夫人
Maxie! Madame Duflot.
麦斯 麦斯 麦斯
Maxie, Maxie, Maxie!
早安
Oh! Morning.
早安 洁玛 玩得开心吗
Morning, Gemma. Are you enjoying yourself, Max?
就亲人过世而言算开心了
Well, yes, as bereavements go.
有好消息让你振奋
This’ll cheer you up.
你被抓包了
You’ve been busted.
金融早报的头条
Morning Financial Times headline,
“洛顿兄弟 证券交易接受调查”
“Lawton Brothers Trade Under investigation.”
你不用操心啦
You don’t have to worry about that.
“金融管理局今正式开始调查”
“The FSA today launched an official inquiry”
“洛顿兄弟公♥司♥近日的交易活动”
“into recent Lawton Brothers trade activity.”
我确认一切都合法 不会有问题
I double-checked it all through Legal.
我们踢了自己的屁♥股♥ 好吗
I covered our asses, okay?
根本不必安抚鲁斯提银行
It’s just bollocks to placate the Lustig Bank.
他可不这么认为
He doesn’t think so.
奈乔 奈乔爵士
Nigel? Sir Nigel.
他要找你开会 今天下午五点
He wants a meeting with you today. Five o’clock this afternoon.
一定是为了别的事 我和公♥证♥人几点见面
It must be about something else. What time is my meeting with the notaire?
再过一个多小时
A little over an hour from now.
法国时间还是英国时间
My time or yours?
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
喔 洁玛
Oh, Gemma!
喂 房♥子怎样 漂亮吗
Yes? How’s the house?
查理 告诉你实情吧 有点破旧啦
Well, to tell you the truth, it’s a little shabby.
我们不说 “破旧” 麦斯 应该说 “古色古香”
We don’t say “shabby,” we say “filled with the patina of a bygone era.”
好吧 葡萄酒怎样
Right. How’s the wine?
落汤鸡味
Bouquet of a wet dog.
碰到味蕾像剃刀似地尖锐 余味像垃圾一样臭
Hits the palate like a razor blade with a finish that hints of offal.
所以房♥子快塌了 酿的酒超难喝的 好极了
The house is falling apart, the vineyard makes undrinkable wine. Excellent.
你要找个酿酒师才行
You are gonna need an oenologue.
好吧 那是什么 有执照的葡萄酒专家
All right. What’s that? It’s a son’ of licensed wine expert.
他们会采集土壤样本 葡萄藤 然后去检验
They take soil samples, bits of the vine, test them.
你那附近一定有几位
There must be a couple near you.
我还需要几张好照片 来吸引客户
And also, I would need a couple of sexy snaps to get the punters clamoring,
寄到我的电子邮箱 你抄起来
and I have an e-mail address for you to send them to, which is…
等一下 我用免提听筒
Hold on a second, I’ll just put you on speaker.
好 说吧
Okay, shoot.
Provence-listings @broadproperties.inc
小心 喂
Shit,Hello?
可恶 喂
Shit!Hello?

Oh!
麦斯 好了 继续说
Max? Right. Go on.
欧塞
Auzet?
你好 麦斯史金纳
Hello. Max Skinner.
葡萄农酿造葡萄酒
The vigneron makes the wine
地主负责维护房♥地♥产♥
and the estate owner maintains the property.
史金纳先生 什么事 对 说得好
Mr. Skinner? Yes? Right. Delightful.
这是你叔叔和杜弗洛先生 二十几年来的心血结晶
This is how your uncle and Monsieur Duflot worked for over 20 years.
杜弗洛先生急着想知道你的打算
Naturally Monsieur Duflot will be anxious as to your intentions.
我可以直接告诉你
I think I can speed this up.
我无意成为酿酒的葡萄农
I have no intention of becoming a wine maker.
那就让杜弗洛先生酿酒 你来庄园度周末就好了
So let Monsieur Duflot make the wine. You enjoy the estate on the weekends.
你好像没听懂我的话
I’m not sure you understand me.
我的生活在伦敦 我不度周末的
My life is in London. I don’t do weekends.
我想尽快卖♥♥掉席洛克庄园
I intend to sell La Siroque as soon as possible.
那杜弗洛夫妇怎么办
And what about Monsieur and Madame Duflot?
这种情况 都只要说个数字就好了
Look, in all cases like this, it simply just comes down to a figure.
若没别的事 我要去赶飞机了
If there’s nothing else, I have a plane.
好吧
Right.
你要卖♥♥掉席洛克庄园
You are selling La Siroque?
应该是搞错了吧
There has been a mistake, I think.
消息传的真快
News travels fast.
但你叔叔是要你继承 不是卖♥♥掉
But your uncle, he meant for you to have it, not sell it.
若真是如此 他会写合法遗嘱 但他没有
I’m sure if he did, he would’ve written that down in a proper will. He didn’t.
亨利不是像你这样的英国人
You know, Henry was not English the way you are.
他保有秘密和热情 他不会把事情写下来的
He was a man of secrets, a man of passion. He didn’t write things down.
你要拆散我和我的葡萄藤
You would take me away from my vines?
是我的葡萄藤 杜弗洛
My vines, Duflot.
我住在园内 呼吸这里的空气 葡萄藤割破我的手
I live in them. I breathe in them. They tear my hands.
范西斯 等我卖♥♥掉庄园
Look, Francis, when I sell the property,
我会给你一大笔遣散费
I intend to make you a handsome settlement.
你知道 有人爱某物胜过生命吗