Home 喜剧电影 利刃出鞘2(2022)

利刃出鞘2(2022)

0
利刃出鞘2(2022)

-嗨 朋友们 -开始有转机了
-Hey, team. And things started happening.
他给伯迪的设计弄来了时装展 效果很好
He got Birdie a show for her designs. It did well.
让莱昂内尔的文章出版了 给杜克开办了Twitch账户
Got Lionel published. Duke set up at Twitch.
让克莱尔在当地竞选成功
Claire elected locally.
…我也爱你
…at you. I love you back!
都是小事 但确实有所改变
You know, small stuff, but it happened.
然后出现了重大转机
And then the big thing happened.
你在写什么呢
What is that you’re working on?
基于那张餐巾纸上的想法 安迪和迈尔斯创办了阿尔法
So based on the napkin idea, Andi and Miles created Alpha.
大获成功 他们也捎上了其他人
It blows up. They bring everyone along for the ride.
迈尔斯的野心越来越大
Miles’ aspirations keep getting bigger and bigger.
切到两年前
Cut to two years ago,
迈尔斯在秘鲁的一个通灵仪式上 见到了一个挪威科学家
Miles meets some sketchy Norwegian scientist at an ayahuasca ceremony in Peru
他向迈尔斯兜售了 一个新型氢燃料的点子
who sells him on this whole new hydrogen fuel.
迈尔斯痴迷于这个点子
-Hmm. -He becomes obsessed.
他愿意投入公♥司♥的全部资源 以推出这个燃料
And he’s willing to give the company’s entire resources to launch this thing.
(投资合同 阿尔法全额投资“净化”氢燃料)
不行
No.
安迪 拜托 这就是未来
Andi. Andi, come on. This is it!
不 这不是创业计划 这能炸毁整个世界
No, no, no. This is not a start-up. This could blow up the world.
对的
Yeah.
不 我刚才不是比喻 这玩意真能炸毁整个世界
No! Literally, Miles. This could blow up the world!
不能再让你释放狂放的精神能量了 我不会让你这么做
The reality-distortion field ends here. I can’t let you do this.
你不会让我是什么意思
What… What do you mean you can’t let me?
我走人
I’ll walk.
我带走一半的公♥司♥来阻止你这么做
And I’ll take half the company to stop you from using it for this.
她说到做到 天哪 我喜欢她这样
And she did it. And, God, I love that she did it.
她发现迈尔斯和律师团在准备合同
Then she found out Miles had the lawyers work the contract
要把她踢出公♥司♥
so she was cut out the company completely.
所以她控告了他们
So she sued over that?
整个案子的核心
Her whole case was based on
就是公♥司♥创立概念的知识产权
intellectual ownership of the company’s founding idea.
她在餐巾纸上写下的概念
Her idea on the napkin.
她当时没有私藏
Which she didn’t keep.
迈尔斯当时非常激动 他想到了一个点子
Miles was very excited. He had an idea.
所以他抓过餐巾纸
Uh, so he grabbed a napkin,
在上面写下了一些东西 然后给我们看
and he, uh, he scribbled something on it to show us.
-撒谎 -肃静
-That’s a lie! -Order!
-法官大人 她在撒谎 -律师 请你的委托人…
Your Honor, it’s a lie. Counsel, get your client–
看着我的眼睛 克莱尔 你知道你在撒谎
Look me in the eye, Claire! You know it’s a lie!
她在撒谎
It’s a lie.
你还记得吗 科迪先生 那张餐巾纸上的内容是谁写的
And do you recall, Mr. Cody, who wrote this napkin?
记得 迈尔斯
Yeah, Miles.
是迈尔斯
Uh, it was Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles.
那是三月
This was March.
判决刚下来
And right after the verdict,
迈尔斯突然找到了餐巾纸 上面是他的笔迹…
Miles suddenly found the napkin written in his handwriting
(天价餐巾纸:迈尔斯发迹史)
…并接受了很多相关采访
and did all those interviews about it.
毫不遮掩地捏造事实
A bald-faced fabrication.
一个彻头彻尾的谎言 但有用
A damn lie, and it worked.
(创新者困境)
(主题:找到了)
所以“颠覆者”里的每个人都作伪证
So… every one of The Disruptors perjured themselves
来诋毁安迪 保护迈尔斯布隆
to destroy Andi and shield Miles Bron.
你和我得找出原因 动机
We… You and I, we need to find out why. Motive.
谁的动机强到要铤而走险杀人
Whose was strong enough to go one step further and commit murder?
下面比较麻烦
And then, this will be tricky,
要找出她死亡当晚每个人都在哪儿
everyone’s whereabouts on the night of her death.
谁那晚可能去安迪家 机会
Who could have been at Andi’s house that night? Opportunity.
嫌疑人 动机 机会
-Our suspects, motive, opportunity… Hey! -Mm-hmm.
-这像“妙探寻凶”的线索本 -是
-This kinda looks like that Clue notepad. -Yes, yes, yes.
你一定很会玩这个游戏吧
You must be really great at Clue, huh?
我很不擅长愚蠢的事 这是我的致命弱点
I’m very bad at dumb things. My Achilles’ heel.
挑钩 到处乱跑 去各个房♥间搜查
Ticking boxes, running around, searching all the rooms.
这游戏好无聊
It’s just a terrible, terrible game.
但我的学生喜欢
Well, my students love it.
我害怕
I’m scared.
我理解
I understand.
这是你退出的最后机会
This is your last chance to back out.
天哪 坐船真受不了
Oh, God. Boats.
大胆之举
Ballsy move.
你不该来
You shouldn’t be here.
杜克和伯迪 他们好像在探查我 或者他们就是混♥蛋♥而已
Duke and Birdie, I think they’re onto me. Or they were just being assholes.
这两者并不互斥
Well, that’s not mutually exclusive.
听着 我猜我们都安顿好后
Now, look, I suspect, when we’re all settling in,
布隆会单独请我过去 让我解释我怎么会来
Bron’s going to pull me aside to explain my presence.
这是你打探的好机会
That is your chance to snoop.
打探
Snoop?
打探
Snoop.
打探
Snooping. Snoop.
好了 开始
Okay, here we go.
安迪
Andi.

Yes.
我是威士忌 我们没正式见过
I’m Whiskey. We didn’t really meet.
-你在找泳池吗 -是
-Are you looking for the pool? -I am.
-你想走走吗 -好啊
-Do you want to walk? -Sure.
你想喝这个吗 我不太喜欢 闻起来像达罗的味儿
Do you want this? I’m not into it. It smells like that guy Derol.
你的项链很漂亮 你是金牛座
That’s a beautiful necklace. You’re a Taurus?
是 迈尔斯送我的
Yeah. Um, Miles got it for me.
他在我的生日派对上给了我惊喜
He, um, surprised me for my birthday.
他把整个顶楼公♥寓♥铺满了玫瑰
He filled his entire penthouse apartment with roses.
好贴心
It was very cute.
他人很好 他很复杂
He’s a really good guy. He’s complicated.
但…
But…
我觉得他们对你很过分
I think it’s really shitty what they all did to you.
那么对待你
And how they all treated you.
我读了你案子的法庭记录 他们捅了你一刀
I read your court transcripts, and you got shanked.
谢谢 威士忌
Thanks, Whiskey.
这是我第二次参与这种活动 去年是游艇聚会
Yeah, this is my second one of these things. We did a yacht thing last year.
听起来挺好玩的
Well, that sounds fun.

No.
当他们聚到一起时 才是最糟的
I mean, when they’re all together, it’s kind of the worst.
杜克只是把我当花瓶 他们就直接无视我
Duke just treats me like arm candy, and they just ignore me.
-你为什么要忍♥ -忍♥受和杜克的关系
-Why do you put up with it? -With Duke?
我在打造自己的品牌 他让我更频繁地在他的频道出镜
I’m building my brand, and he’s putting me on his channel more often.
不过他在严重倾向男权主义
Though, he’s leaning harder right into this mandom stuff.
如果我最终要参政
If I’m going to go into politics eventually,
我不想走这条路
I don’t think that’s a road I wanna go down.
这是捷径 但也是场烂戏
It’s expeditious, but it’s kind of a shitshow.
-泳池到了 -我再走会儿
-Oh, here’s the pool. -I’m gonna walk around a little longer.
-稍后见 -好
-I’ll catch you over there. -Okay.
很高兴跟你聊天 威士忌
Hey, it’s really great talking to you, Whiskey.
我也是
You too.

-Dong!
天哪
-Oh my God!
真的
Really.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
现在才像场派对
-Now it’s a party.
我做了 两周前
I did it. Two weeks ago, I did it.
你签字批准了发电厂
You signed off on the power plant.
对 等新闻爆出之后 嘭
Yep. When this thing breaks, poof.
我所有的支持者都会不见 草根左翼 走了
My whole base is gone. The grassroots lefties? Gone.
我也做了
I did it too.
做了什么
Did what?
我同意 在载人飞行器上使用“净化”燃料
I signed off on putting Klear in a manned mission.
-我的下属还不知道 -该死的
-The staff doesn’t know it yet. -Oh, God damn it.
咱们祈祷 安迪对“净化”的看法是错的
Let’s just pray that Andi was wrong about this Klear stuff.
不 她是对的
No, she was right.
它以气体形式进入家庭管道 会严重泄漏到空气中
You put its gas form into household piping, there’s massive leakage into the air. The hydrogen particles are too small.
-氢粒子太小了 -氢燃料
Hydrogen gas?