明白吗
-See? See?
他是我忠实的朋友 但我不能 让他上阿尔法新闻 明白吗
Like, he is my loyal friend, but I can’t put him on Alpha News. Okay?
没法阻止 佩格
There’s no stopping it, Peg.
我再也受不了了 我不干了
I can’t do this anymore. I’m done.
-佩格 -不要跟我说话
-Peg! -Don’t. Just don’t talk to me!
-等等 佩格 -十年了
-Wait! Peg! -Ten years! Ten years!
十年了 我的心理医生说 这是不健康的关系
My therapist says this is a toxic relationship.
-别这样 -别跟着我 伯迪
-Don’t be like that! -Don’t follow me. Birdie!
我不干了
I quit! I quit!
我是想向碧昂斯致敬 但人们…
It was a tribute to Beyoncé, but people…
迈尔斯说“只有那样她才能脱身” 是什么意思
What did Miles mean, “This is her only chance”?
哪有什么意思
What does anything mean?
伯迪 如果你不告诉我 我直接打你的脸
I swear to God, I’ll punch you in the face if you do not tell me!
我会签署那份声明
I am going to sign the statement.
不 这会毁了我们…
No! That will destroy us. There’s no coming–
新闻会爆出去 没法阻止
The story is gonna break! There’s no stopping it!
我们就按老办法走
We will do what we always do.
否认 半推半就地道歉 然后沉默一阵子
Deny, half-apologize, and then go silent awhile.
我来处理 你…
I will handle this. You…
这是什么
What is this?
我的秘密手♥机♥
It’s my secret phone.
屏幕上是什么
What is this?
两年前轻松裤合约商发给我的邮件
An email from the Sweetie Pants contractor two years ago.
“杰小姐 我写邮件通知你 此前提议的孟加拉国工厂
“Miss Jay, I’m writing to inform you that the proposed Bangladesh factory
臭名远扬 是世界上最大的苦力工厂之一
is notoriously one of the world’s biggest sweatshops.”
请指示”
“Please advise.”
你回复:“太好了 谢谢”
And then you replied, “Sounds perfect. Thanks.”
你还敲上了表情符号♥
With your Memoji dabbing.
伯迪
Birdie,
你千万别告诉我 你以为“苦力”指的是
please tell me you did not think sweatshops are where they make
做运动裤付出的劳动力
sweatpants.
天哪
Oh my God.
迈尔斯会补偿我的
Miles is going to pay me off.
他说如果我为苦力工厂背黑锅
He said if I take full responsibility for the sweatshops,
我的股票值多少钱 他就付我多少钱
he’ll pay me the value of my shares.
也就是三千万
Thirty million.
为了自救 我会不择手段
I will do whatever I have to do to save myself,
他是我唯一的救命稻草
and he is my only lifeline.
-能把秘密手♥机♥给我吗 -不行
-Can I have my secret phone back? No.
“妙探寻凶”里可没这种事
This never happens in Clue.
所以这是个糟糕的游戏
That’s because it’s a terrible game.
他们都有动机保护迈尔斯
They all had a motive to protect Miles.
他们当晚都在 现在怎么办 侦探
They were all there that night. So what now, detective?
那个信封
The envelope.
无论谁杀了你姐姐 拿走信封保护迈尔斯
Whoever killed your sister took that envelope to protect Miles,
都不会轻易把信封毁掉
and they wouldn’t just destroy it.
肯定要拿给他看 让他知道自己为他做了什么
They would want him to see what they’d done for him.
那个人把信封带到这儿了
They brought it here. It’s here.
我们该怎么调查呢
So how are we supposed to find it?
除非有人晚餐时带了手提箱
Well, unless someone brings an attaché case to dinner,
不然就没法随身携带这种尺寸的信封
they won’t have an envelope that size on their person.
所以肯定把信封藏房♥间里了
They’ll have to hide it in their room.
所以今天的晚餐…
So, at dinner tonight…
安迪 我希望还是威士忌苏打
Andi. I’m hoping it’s still whiskey soda.
你需要保持清醒 随时警惕
You need to keep your head clear and stay sharp.
因为你得找一个方式
Because you have to find a way.
我想要真♥相♥
I want the truth!
我可以告诉你
I can give you that.
一个令他们极不舒服的方式登场
A way that is so painfully uncomfortable
这样就没人会怀疑或跟踪你
that nobody will question it or follow you.
你挑事 然后消失 我们必须找到信封
-Pick a fight. And lose. -I’m tired of pretending. We have to find that envelope.
你输了 这就是真♥相♥
You’re the loser. That’s the truth.
这才是我认识的安迪
There she is. There’s the Andi I know.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 威士忌 离开他
He’s a son of a bitch, Whiskey. Leave his ass.
把他们的房♥间翻个底掉 一定要快速细致
Search their rooms. Ransack them, fast and thorough.
不用担心翻乱
Don’t worry about being neat.

Hey.
嗨 抱歉打扰
Hi. Sorry.
想跟我待会儿 还是…
Want to hang out or…
该死
Damn it.
(37条短♥信♥ 21通未接来电)
怎么回事
What the hell?
(卡桑德拉布兰德 搜索)
(卡桑德拉布兰德身亡 疑似自杀)
(卡桑德拉布兰德在公♥寓♥中 自杀身亡 警方确认)

Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
安迪
Andi?

Dong!
我可以解释
I can explain this.
等一下 威士忌 派对结束了
Wait a minute. Whiskey, is the party over?
没有 我走了
No. No. I left.
杜克…
Duke…
我不在杜克身边 因为我不能… 他不该是这个下场
I left Duke because I couldn’t… He didn’t deserve this.
我该怎么告诉他妈妈
How am I going to tell his mom?
听着 他活该是这个下场 好吗 他是混♥蛋♥ 我可不为他遗憾
Hey, hey, hey. Yes, he did. Okay? He is a bastard. I don’t feel sorry for him.
他活该是这个下场 没有他 你会活得更好
He deserved what he got, and you are better off without him.
干什么
What the fuck?
-别杀我 -怎么
Please don’t kill me! Oh my God, please don’t kill me!
-求你别杀我 -我没想杀你 疯婊♥子♥
I’m not trying to kill you, you crazy bitch!
安迪
Andi?
安迪
Andi!
布兰克
Blanc!
布兰克 你在哪儿
Blanc, where are you? Where are you?
海伦 听着 现在非常危险 你拿了杜克的枪吗
Helen! Listen, there’s great danger. Did you take Duke’s gun?
我为什么要拿杜克的枪 灯为什么灭了
Why would I take Duke’s gun? And why are the lights out?
杜克死了
Duke is dead.
什么
What?
没时间解释了 你找到信封了吗
No time. Did you find the envelope?
没有 我每个房♥间都搜过了 哪里都没有
No, I searched every room. It’s not there.
我真蠢 还有一个房♥间没搜
Oh, I’ve been a fool! There’s one more room to search.
他们已经交给迈尔斯了 就在玻璃洋葱里
They already gave it to Miles. It’s in the Glass Onion.
如果我能引开他们 你就能去找…
If I can distract everyone, and you can get up there and find it–
但这也说明不了是谁交给他的
No, but that doesn’t tell us who gave it to him.
布兰克 我不明白
Blanc, I don’t understand.
你一定要相信我 事实很清楚
Please. Trust me. It’s all in plain sight.
我们只需要最后一块拼图 但只有你能…
We only need one last piece of information, but only you can–
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
布兰克 快去追啊
Blanc, go chase him!
你在干什么 别让他跑了
What are you doing? Don’t let him get away.
(雷纳辣酱)
杀手以为你死了
The killer thinks you’re dead.
我们用它来伪装
This is our cover.
我能为你争取五分钟左右 让你单独进入玻璃洋葱 但你…
I can buy you maybe five minutes alone in the Glass Onion, but you have to–
-给我 -你得找到那个信封
-Give me that. -You have to find that envelope.
-我会的 -这…不 给我
-I will. -That’s it… Oh, no, give me that. Give me that.
肯定能演得很好
This’ll be good.
真要命
Shitballs!
布兰克
Blanc…
好的
Yes.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 安迪
God, Andi.
大家都进去
Everyone, inside right now.
-我们不应该… -她又动不了
-Shouldn’t we– -She’s not going anywhere.
进去
-Inside.
该了结这事了
It’s time to finish this.
真要命
Shitballs.
这不合理啊
It makes no sense.
这一切都非常合理
This makes perfect sense.
杜克 安迪 这个周末
Duke, Andi, this weekend,
这个荒谬的游戏 在我们来到这个岛之前就开始了
this ridiculous game that started well before we set foot on this island.
你能给我们解释一下吗 侦探
Will you explain it to us all then, detective?
不 我能一层层剥开事件的外壳
No, I can peel back the layers,
我能带大家走进事实 但最终的核心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!