天哪 这…
Oh my word. This…
我的天哪 这简直…我…
Oh my goodness, me. This is…
这…等等 这是什么
That is… Wait, what is that?
天哪 里面都是星星
Oh my God, it’s full of stars!
就像《2010太空漫游》里那样…
2010, the year we made contact, that’s…
太了不起了
Um, this is amazing, just amazing.
我很高兴过来…
I… I’m so happy to be here under…
你想让我在谋杀解谜游戏中 扮演什么角色
If there’s any role you’d like me to play in this murder mystery game
随便…也许侦探 我什么都愿意配合
as the… I don’t know, detective, I’d be more than happy to oblige.
只要能参与进来 还…能见到你
Just to be included and to… To meet you…
那是汽车
Is that a motorcar?
那是我的宝贝小蓝
Oh, yeah. That’s my Baby Blue.
它是独一无二的 我走到哪儿都开它
It’s one-of-a-kind. Goes anywhere I go. All around the world.
它怎么在屋顶上
Why is it on the roof?
因为岛上没地方开
‘Cause there’s nowhere to drive it on the island.
当然了
Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
布兰克先生…
Mr. Blanc, uh…
我刚就想问
I wanted to ask,
你怎么会来这儿
what are you doing here?
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry?
你怎么会来这儿
What are you doing here?
你请我来的
Uh, you invited me.
我没请
No, I didn’t.
什么…
What…
你送了个盒子给我
You sent me a box.
-等等 你收到了盒子 -对
-Wait, you received a box? -Yes.
一个木盒送到了我家 里面有一些简单的儿童谜题
The wooden box was delivered to my home with some simple children’s puzzles
我解开后 里面出现了邀请信
which, once I completed them, there was an invitation inside.
你带邀请信了
Do you have that invitation?
我带了
Well, yes, I do.
抱歉 给我…搞糊涂了
I’m sorry. I’m… I’m very confused.
这是游戏的一部分吗
Is this part of the game?
不是
No.
跟其他邀请信一样 但我没发过给你
This is just like the other ones, but I didn’t send it to you.
你造了多少盒子
How many of these boxes did you create?
-五个 每个朋友一个 -没有测试盒 原型盒
-Five. One for each of my friends. -No test boxes? No prototypes?
给我设计谜题的人只赶得及做出五个 他跟魔术大♥师♥学的
No, my puzzle guy barely got the five done in time, and he apprenticed with Ricky Jay.
盒子打开 谜题解开后
And once the boxes are open and the puzzles completed,
有办法关上它 或者重置它吗
is there any way to close them again? To… To reset ’em?
等一下
Hang on. Hang on.
有人重置了盒子
Someone reset the box.
有人重置了盒子 然后寄给了你 想搞个恶作剧
Someone reset the box. They sent it to you as a gag.
“迈尔斯要搞谋杀解谜 就邀请该死的伯努瓦布兰克过来”
“Miles is doing a murder mystery. Let’s invite Benoit freaking Blanc.”
太棒了
It’s so good.
我好尴尬 我没…
I am mortified. I don’t–
为什么
Why?
我的谋杀解谜派对请来了飞越的侦探
I’ve got the predefinite detective in the world at my murder mystery party.
真是再适合不过
That is so legit.
布隆先生 根据我之前的教训
Mr. Bron, I’ve learned through bitter experience
对于匿名邀请 可不能掉以轻心
that an anonymous invitation is not to be trifled with.
好了 我很高兴你来我家做客
Okay, look, come on. I’d love to have you visit me in my home.
我对你发出邀请 你现在正式成为我的客人
There, you’ve been invited. You’re an official guest now.
很激动有你在 放松 好好玩
Thrilled to have you. I mean, relax. Enjoy yourself.
如果可以的话 试着破解谋杀谜题
Hey, try to solve the murder mystery if you can.
我不想自吹自擂 但现在游戏完全上了个档次
I don’t want to toot my own horn, but it’s pretty next level.
我先去水翼冲浪 泳池见
I’m gonna foil. See you at the pool.
莱昂内尔 你性感到不像科学家
Lionel, you are too sexy to be a scientist.
至于克莱尔…你好可爱
And, Claire… you look so cute.
谢了 伯德
Aw, thanks, Bird.
你尽力了 真的尽力了 我喜欢
You really try. I like that. You really make an effort.
我想着 既然来的是希腊
Well, I figured, Greece.
不用带口罩 我又能呼吸了
And no masks, I can breathe again.
看看这个泳池 我想游个泳
Look at this pool. I think I’ll go for a swim.
还是先躺会儿吧
Maybe I’ll lay out for a bit.
红辣椒乐队里 主唱和贝斯
AK and Flea get all the credit,
得到了所有的称赞 但吉他手才是核心
but Frusciante really is the heart of the Chili Peppers.
-布兰克 游会儿 -嗨
-Hey, Blanc! Have a dip. -Hey.
喝瓶带酒的康普茶 挺好喝的
Grab a hard kombucha. They’re actually pretty good.
杰瑞德莱托送的 我觉得他想让我投资
Jared Leto sent ’em over. I think he wants me to invest.
-我在度假 可以… -给我一瓶
-Well, I am on vacation, so… -Hey, booch me!
给你
There you go.

Yeah.
宝贝小蓝
Oh! The Baby Blue!
经典
Iconic.
还记得那晚你差点开着它 压扁了我 就在安…
Remember that night you almost pancaked me with it on the road outside–
安德森库珀的生日派对
Anderson Cooper’s birthday.
他的派对总令人难忘
Coop’s parties are memorable.

-Dong!
好爽
-Yep!
天哪
Oh, God.
真的吗 杜克
Really, Duke?
天哪
-Oh my God!
真的
Really.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
现在才像场派对
Now it’s a party.
你这玩意不错啊
That is quite a piece.
从不离身
-Never without it.
-明白了 -永远不知道什么时候会出事
-So I see. -You never know when shit’s gonna go down.
伯迪 你得告诉他
Birdie. You have to tell him.
-你得告诉他 -我会的
-You gotta tell him. -I will.
-我说真的 -我会的
-I’m serious. You gotta– -I will.
-你求他就行 -我会的
-I will. -You just gotta go beg.
-知道吗 -天哪
-Okay? -Oh, God.
他回房♥间时 跟上他 然后求他
When he goes to his room, just follow him and then do it.
我能应付他 别担心
I will take care of him. Don’t worry.
给我喝一口 让我凉快一下
Cool me off. Gimme a sip of that.
-我两种都想… -太热了
-I’m hot for both– -That’s so hot.
曾经…
There was a time, you know, back when…
上杂♥志♥的是我 他只是无名小卒
I was the one on magazines. He was nobody.
他都不敢相信能跟我说话
He couldn’t believe he was even talking to me.
他对我说
He said that to me.
“你是广♥告♥牌上的伯迪杰 我不敢相信我在跟你说话”
“You’re Birdie Jay, on billboards. I can’t believe I’m talking to you.”
他是我掌心的玩物
He was this little thing in my hand.
我更喜欢那样
I preferred that.
安迪 哇
Andi! Hi! Wow.
多久没见了
How long has it been?
庭审后就没见过了 有几个月了
Since the trial. So a few months.
庭审 挺难熬的
Mmm, the trial, ugh. That was not fun.
我是说 我们大家 都挺难熬的 对吧 佩格
I mean, for all of us. For anybody. Right, Peg?
我待着有点难受 我去游个泳
Right? I’m uncomfortable. I’m gonna go for a swim.
卫生间里挂马蒂斯的画我能接受
Now, I can handle the Matisse in the bathroom,
但是…这是传真机吗
but is, uh… Is that a fax machine?
迈尔斯连电♥话♥都没有
Miles doesn’t even have a phone.
这样很方便
It’s really convenient. I have one number,
我世界各地的传真机共享一个号♥码
goes to all my fax machines all over the world.
模拟技术在有些方面…
There’s something about analog that’s–
我都快忘了我过去的靓照
Oh! Look at this blast from my past.
大家看啊
-Look, everybody. Look.
迈尔斯 你真有意思 还留着这个
Miles, you’re so funny, having this around.
我能问一下吗 希望我不太冒昧
May I ask, if it isn’t too presumptuous of me,
你们最初是怎么聚到一起的
what first drew you all together?
你们彼此都非常不同
You’re such an eclectic bunch.
我觉得颠覆者能认可对方
I think disruptors recognize each other.
没错
Yes.
你之前就用过这个词 “颠覆者”
Now you’ve used that word before, “disruptors.”
有什么含义
What does that mean?
有人觉得伯迪每次开口就要颠覆局面
Some people think Birdie’s disruptive every time she opens her mouth.
因为大家心里都这么想
I mean, just because she says what everyone’s thinking,
但没人像她一样有勇气说出来
but no one’s got the nerve to say.
没错 我怎么看就怎么说
It’s true. I say it like I see it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!