好了
Okay.
天哪 侦探
Oh, jeez, detective.
你的下个任务就是查出谁毁了派对
Your next assignment is who killed the party.
怎么…行了 大伙
-Come on, guys!
布兰克毁了我的游戏 没事 阿尔法DJ 给我们放点劲歌♥金曲
Blanc ruined my game. It’s okay. Hey, Alpha DJ, give us something upbeat!
迈尔斯 我早上就走
Miles, I’m gonna be leaving in the morning.
我也是
-Yeah, me too.
不 明天我们在海滩上 吃早午餐喝香槟
No. No, we’re having a champagne brunch on the beach tomorrow.
你们要试试水翼冲浪
You’re gonna try foil surfing,
你们要抹点芦荟 晒晒日光浴
and you’re gonna put some aloe on, work on that tan,
人们会问 “在封城期间 她在干什么 ”
and make your constituents say, “What was she doing in lockdown?”
伯迪 过来 跟我跳舞
Birdie, come on, dance with me.
拜托 美女 给我点笑容 来吧
Come on, pretty lady, get that smile up. Come on, come on.
安迪在哪儿
Where’s Andi?
是啊 安迪在哪儿 来吧
-Yeah, where is Andi? Come on!
杜克在笑呢 这才对 这才是我的朋友
Hey. Duke’s smiling. There it is, there’s my guy.
怎么了 你有好消息
What’s going on? You look like you got good news.
我就说我的谷歌♥快讯怎么一直不停呢
I was wondering why my Googs are blowing up.
我视频的播放量爆棚了 你得过来看看
The views on my channel are off the charts. You gotta see this.
互联网上都是 看看这些数字
This is all over the Internet. I mean, look at those numbers.
太火爆了 改变了局面吧
That’s fire. That changes things, right?
当然
It sure does.
这样的数字 也许我们可以谈谈阿尔法新闻了
Numbers like this. Maybe we can talk Alpha News?
当然了 抱一个
-You bet your ass. Come here.
-恭喜 -杜克 太棒了 给我看看
-Congratulations. -Dukey! That’s amazing! Let me see!
最终一切都会顺利解决的 你们只需要坚信这点
Everything works out in the end. -You gotta keep the faith.
朋友们 我有让你们失望过吗
Guys, have I ever let you down?
我们哪回没渡过难关 圆♥满♥完成
Have we ever not pulled through? Pulled it off?
你们不走 好吗 不走 太好了
You’re staying. Yes? You’re staying. Okay. Love it.
行了 我们现在该好好享受
Come on, this is our time.
感觉到了吗 我们以前怎么说的 演着演着就成真了 享受这个过程吧
You feel it? What did we all used to say? Fake it till you make it
正在实现 我们正在改变这个世界 我们大家一起
and have fun while we’re doing it. It’s happening. We’re all changing the world, all of us!
用我们自己的方式改变
Making a dent in our own ways.
五分钟前 布兰克告诉我 这个派对是个危险的主意
Five minutes ago, Blanc was telling me that this whole party was a dangerous idea
因为你们太恨我了 甚至会有人…
’cause you all hate me so much that one of you would actually wanna…
这都无所谓了 太蠢了
-It doesn’t even matter. It’s so silly.
哇 看看裙摆飞扬 伯迪 转得太好看了
Wow! Look at that dress spin. Birdie, that’s amazing.
就…看看这个裙子 再转一次
Just… Watch this dress. Spin that dress again.
大家 迈尔斯让你们看我
Everybody, Miles says look at me!
看看你 她就像只小鸟
Look at you. She’s a bird.
我想敬酒 敬颠覆者
I want a toast. I want a toast to The Disruptors.
我的老朋友们 我爱你们每一个
My OGs. I love you. All of you.
颠覆者 不破不立
Disruptors! Breaking it and making it!
再把音乐调大点 我们要去泳池
Turn up the music. We’re going in the pool tonight!
我们都去泳池 我喜欢这样
We’re all starting in the pool tonight. That’s what I want.
迈尔斯
Miles.
站起来 天才 我想看…
On your feet, genius. I wanna see–
迈尔斯 杜克
Miles, Duke.
上帝啊
Jesus.
杜克
Duke!
怎么…他噎住了
What… Is he choking?
-我觉得他… -不 他没噎住
-Yeah, I think he’s– -No, he’s not choking.
-好 -你扶住他了
-Okay. -You got him?
-是 -杜克
-Yeah. -Duke.
你看到他喉咙里有东西吗 因为我觉得他…
You see anything in there? No, because I feel like he’s…
我…
I…
怎么了
What?
恐怕科迪先生死了
I’m afraid Mr. Cody is… is dead.
不 杜克
-No, Duke! No!
天哪
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
怎么回事 他噎住了
What happened? Did he choke? What happened?
他的气管里没有阻塞物
There was no obstruction in his airways.
但如果不进行尸检 我们就无法知道死因
But we won’t know the cause of death without an autopsy.
到底怎么了
What just happened?
亲爱的 你能帮我个帮忙吗 你能去那边坐会儿吗
My dear, would you do me a favor? Would you come sit over here?
好让我查看科迪先生
Just so I can take care of Mr. Cody.
就这样 布隆先生 你…
Yes, that’s right. Mr. Bron, would…
你能叫你的船马上过来吗
Would you call your boat and have them come immediately?
天哪
Oh my God. Oh my God.
布隆先生
Mr. Bron!
我来吧
I’ll do it. I’ll do it.
怎么叫船
How do I do it?
去无线电室 就在那边
There’s a… There’s a radio room, through there.
让他们立即派医护和警♥察♥过来
You tell them we need medical personnel and police.

Okay, yeah.
听着 我禁止大家碰尸体
Listen, I must insist that nobody touch the body
以及破坏现场
or disturb anything around it.
警♥察♥
Police?
你把这里当犯罪现场来处理
Are you treating this as a crime scene then?
不 天哪 等等 太可怕了 我不行
Oh my God. No, wait, wait, this is bad. I can’t. I…
警♥察♥肯定会来 这是标准流程
The police always come. It’s protocol.
我都能看见新闻标题了
I can see the headlines!
在新冠疫情期间 州长飞到希腊 与男权网红相聚 后者死亡
“Governor jets off to Greece in a pandemic with a men’s rights YouTuber who dies!”
天哪 不 我…
Oh my God. No, I–
我要吐…
Bacardi…
我觉得布兰克先生…
I think Mr. Blanc’s…
你不是在说有人蓄意谋杀吧
You’re not saying it was done with intention, are you?
我们还不知道
Well, we don’t know.
但科迪先生突然毙命…没错
But Mr. Cody’s death was so acute and violent… yes.
我猜有人蓄意向他的酒里放东西了
My guess is something was put in his drink, intentionally.
什么叫早上才能到 怎么能这样
What do you mean “morning”? How’s that possible?
码头简直“依托史”
Pisceshite! Dock is Pisceshite!
依托史 一坨…
Piece-of-shite. Piece of…
直到早上退潮了船才能来 最早是早上6点
Boat can’t come till low tide in the morning. 6:00 a.m. at the earliest.
他们明白出什么事了吗
Do they understand the situation?
没有着陆点
There is no other landing point,
因为潮退了 迈尔斯的破班克斯码头才能露出来
and Miles’ dumbass Banksy dock was set to low-tide height
它浮不起来 就是一坨屎
and it isn’t buoyant. It is a piece of shit.
该死 好了
Oh, heck. Yeah, all right, all right. Um…
我建议大家都回到自己的房♥间 锁上门 待到早上5点半
I suggest you all retire to your rooms, lock the doors until 5:30,
然后在这里会合 一起走到码头
when we will convene here and walk together to the dock.
我待在尸体旁
I’ll stay up all night with the body.
确保没人破坏尸体
Make sure it’s not tampered with in any way.
我建议大家多少睡会儿
I recommend that everyone gets some sleep.
(迈尔斯)
那…
That is…
那是你的杯子 迈尔斯
That’s your glass, Miles.
他…
He…
他拿了我的杯子
He picked up mine.
他拿了我的杯子
He picked up mine.
他…
He…
现在我们可以…
Now we could…
拜托 迈尔斯
Oh, come on, Miles.
迈尔斯 是我们啊
Miles, it’s us!
迈尔斯 亲爱的 真的吗
Miles, baby, for real?
我付你十亿美元 你找出他们中谁想杀我
I’ll pay you one billion dollars to tell me which one of them tried to kill me.
-迈尔斯 -迈尔斯
-Miles! -Miles!
我要给杜克的手♥机♥静音
I’m just going to silence Duke’s phone.
我们都待在这个房♥间里
We’re staying here in this room.
我要盯着你们 直到船来
I’m keeping you all in plain sight until that boat arrives.
-就这样 -天哪
-That’s what we’re doing. -For God’s sakes.
威士忌在哪儿 安迪在哪儿
Where’s Whiskey? Where’s Andi?
杜克的手♥机♥在哪儿
Where’s Duke’s phone?
它刚才响了 肯定就在这里
It just dinged. It must be here.
我刚看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
我们听到响声了
We just heard it.
他哪个口袋里都没有
It isn’t in any of his pockets.
一定掉哪儿了 咱们就等手♥机♥再响
Well, he must have dropped it somewhere. Let’s wait for it to ding again.
别管手♥机♥了 看
Forget about his phone. Look.
他那把破枪呢
Where is his stupid gun?
不好 他的枪什么时候没了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!