This is a star frame.
在你看星星的时候 他能帮助你固定星星的位置
It will help you locate stars with your naked eye.
在日落后西边的地平线上
Mercury and Jupiter can be seen
你能看到水星(墨丘利神)和木星(丘比特)
just over the west horizon after sunset.
我打赌你还能看到一群天使在那飞来飞去
Bet you can see angels up there, flying around.
在这个世界上有样东西叫做奇迹
There are things that could be called miraculous.
当爱因斯坦对宇宙万物研究得越多
The more Einstein studied the universe,
他就越相信这个世界上存在有超自然力量
the more he believed in a higher power.
那好吧 如果这个世界上真的有超自然力量的话
Well, if there is a higher power…
那为什么他不给你弄条新裙子呢
…why can’t he get you a new sweater?
他正忙于检查你得脑子呢
He’s too busy looking for your brain.
算了 笑话而已
Laugh, it’s a joke.
-我们走吧 -我还要留在这
-Let’s get out of here. -I gotta stay.
校长已经走啦 我们走吧
Principal’s gone. Let’s make some moves.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
我不知道 你监护人的这套方法还真凑效哦
I don’t know. The custodian thing kind of suits you.
谢了 兄弟 谢谢你们
Thanks, buddy. Thank you.
看看这张图 你们可以看到哈雷彗星
Look at the chart, you’ll see Halley’s comet.
好吧 你到了 再见
Okay, so I’ll see you at school.
我爸妈不在家 你要进来吗
My parents aren’t home, if you want to come inside.
干嘛啦 贝琳达 一切都没有改变
Come on, Belinda. Nothing’s changed.
我知道 我只是在想
I know. I just thought….
我们完了
It’s over.
好吧 随你
Yeah. Whatever.
好吧
Okay.
早上好 兰登
Good morning, Landon.
兰登 起床了
Landon, wake up!
快点 起来 起来 起来 起来呀
Come on. Up, up, up, up!
起床
Up!
今天是星期六 不用上学呀
It’s Saturday, no school.
今天你要帮别人辅♥导♥功课
Tutoring.
我们再试一次
Let’s try this again.
哪个是相似三角形 这个 还是那个
Which of these are similar triangles? This one or that one?
你觉得是那个呢
What do you think?
大哥 我觉得简直是无聊透顶了
Man, I think this is bullshit!
我也是这么觉得
Makes two of us.
你想买♥♥一些抽奖券吗
Do you wanna buy some raffle tickets?
我正在努力筹钱帮杰弗逊买♥♥一台新电脑
I’m trying to raise money to buy Jefferson new computers.
不想
No.
那天我见到你还跟那个路易斯在一起
So I saw you in there with Luis.
我知道要你改邪归正暂时来说还比较困难
And I know it can be difficult…
但也许下次你可以找个不同的切入点
…but maybe you should back into it from somewhere else.
你要去看望一下克莱·格普哈特吗
Are you gonna go visit Clay Gephardt?
那就是不去啰
That would be a no.
他已经从医院转到康复院了
They moved him from the hospital to a rehab place on a street.
这就是你过来找我聊天的目的吗
Is this your idea of small talk something?
如果是这样的话 你的交际技能还需要进一步改善
If so, your social skills need work.
没有人强迫他跳下去
No one force him jump.
-这种叫同辈间的压力 -你怎么知道的
-It’s called peer pressure. -How do you know that?
就从你的那本宝贝书那里学来的
You read it in your precious book?
拜托你不要假装了解我了 好吗
Please don’t pretend like you know me, okay?
但我的确了解你 的确是
But I do. I do.
我们从幼儿园开始就一直在同一个班里
We have all the same classes since kindergarten.
你叫婕米·沙利文 你永远都在7号♥吃饭
Why, you’re Jamie Sullivan. You sit at lunch table seven.
那张桌子不是被弃之物
It’s not the reject table,
但已经被我们定义为是你自己私有的领土
but it’s definitely self-exile territory.
你永远只穿这一条裙子
You have exactly one sweater.
你走路的时候总是看着你的脚
You look at your feet when you walk.
更有趣的是 你还在周末帮别人辅♥导♥
And for fun, you tutor on weekends…
还和一帮星星 小孩一起住
…and hang out with the Stars and Planets kids.
怎么样
How’s that sound?
我早就想到你会这么说了 我什么话没听过呢
Fairly predictable. Nothing I haven’t heard before.
-那你不介意别人怎样说你的吗 -不介意
-You don’t care what people think? -No.
我真不知道你有什么问题
I don’t know what your problem is.
加伯小姐有一个很好的汽笛
Miss Garber has nice hooters.
别胡说了 谢了
This is bullshit. Thanks.
我已经等不及要看你在舞台上化了妆的那个样子了
I can’t wait to see you in stage makeup.
一定酷呆了
That’s gonna be cool.
1个小时候回来
Be back in an hour.
叫他们去演那个曼哈顿西区的故事
Tell them to do West Side Story.
有那个从塞琳娜来的大胸美女 玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Get that nice big-booty girl from Selena. Maria! Maria!
今年的这个音乐剧的主题是
This year’s spring musical is a story,
燃烧的激♥情♥和炽热的冲♥锋♥枪♥
burning passion and blazing Tommy guns.
剧本由我们的艾迪·季莫霍夫所写
Written by our own Eddie Zimmerhoff.
台词和音乐由婕米·沙利文所编
Words and music by Jamie Sullivan.
故事是讲述一个生活在纽约禁酒时期的人
It tells the story of Tommy
他叫汤米·桑顿
“The Gun” Thornton in Prohibition-era New York.
艾迪 大概
Eddie, perhaps
卡特先生 迟到比没到好 来吧 坐下
Mr. Carter, better late than never. Please join us.
好的
Sure.
现在 让我们来看看
Now then, let’s see….
婕米将扮演艾丽西娅 一个神秘的夜♥总♥会♥歌♥手
Jamie will be our Alicia, a mysterious club singer.
-莎莉将扮演卡罗琳 -恭喜你
-Sally will be playing Caroline. -Congratulations.
还有兰登将扮演主角汤米·桑顿
And Landon will read Tommy Thornton.
不 不 我没有打算要演个角色什么的
No. No. See, I didn’t plan on acting or anything.
你什么时候知道的 汤米
When did you know, Tommy?
知道什么
Know what?
我们相爱了
That we were in love.

Love?
宝贝 你不要爱上一个像我这样的人
Baby, you don’t want to fall in love with a guy like me.
太晚了 我已经深深的爱上了你
It’s too late. I’m crazy about you.
我呼吸的时候 喝水的时候都感觉到爱的存在
I’m breathing it, drinking it all in.
你没有感觉到吗
Aren’t you?
我不知道我喝的是什么 娃娃脸
I don’t know what I’m drinking, dollface,
但如果这真的是爱的话
but if this is love…
那就请再给我来一杯吧
…pour me another glass.
你要捣乱 是吗
Are you trying to be bad at this?
不是 只是想说得自然一点
No, just comes naturally.
好吧 大家 我们今天到此为止
All right, everybody, let’s go to the end.
不要再说自己做得不好啦
Don’t even pretend you won’t be great.
-好吧 明天见 -好吧 再见
-Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. -All right. See you.
再见
Bye.
难道试一下会死人吗
So would it kill you to try?
是的 我不想死的太早
Yep, and I’m too young to die.
你不在乎你的课程和毕业 但你喜欢学校
You don’t care about classes, but you like school…
只因为你很灸手 但很快你再也不是了
…because you’re popular and you’ll never be on top again.
那是很有可能发生的
That’s thoroughly predictable.
你只是把自己当作一个听众
Your act only works on an audience.
你是相信基♥督♥教的哦
Feeling Christian?
系好安全带了吗
Seat belt?
-随你吧 -谢谢
-I forfeit. -Thank you.
Forty-two.
什么意思 42
What do you mean, forty-two?
42是对那些我不喜欢的人起的代号♥
Forty-two is befriend somebody I don’t like.
那是个除了我自己之外的一个必须做的事的清单
It’s a to-do list I have except for my life.
就像创造一个新的人物
Like getting a new personality?
参加和平队 来一项医学发明
Join the Peace Corps, make a medical discovery.
野心勃勃的
Ambitious.
一脚踏两船 弄个纹身
Be in two places at once, get a tattoo.
1号♥是什么
What’s number one?
如果我告诉了你 我就必须得杀了你
I’d tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.
我来
I’ve come…
看一下你是否已经准备好
…to see if you’re ready.
看好啦 小姐
Take a good look,lady.
我唯一准备好的事情就是一顿午睡
The only thing I’m ready for is a dirt nap.
准备看看你在想什么 汤姆·桑顿
Ready to look into your heart, Tom Thornton.
你的这些话不止我听过 还有其他人也听过
Your words have been heard, and not just by me.
当你步进
When you walked into….
该死的 当时你步进我的夜♥总♥会♥
Shit. When you walked into my club,
而那并不是巧合
that wasn’t just a coincidence.
没有事情是巧合的 宝贝
Nothing’s coincidence, baby.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章世界尽头
下一篇文章狗的秘密生活
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!