是一个同时存在于两个人体中灵魂 亚里士多德希
It’s a single soul dwelling in two bodies. Aristotle.”
-看这里 -好的
-Right here. -Okay.
真正认清自己
“Find out who you are…
并朝着目标不断前进
…and do it on purpose.”
那是朵莉·帕顿
That’s Dolly Parton.
我一直都认为她很聪明
I always thought she was smart.
爱要有忍♥耐和仁慈 永远没有妒忌
“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous.
有爱就永远不要自负
Love is never boastful or conceited.
不要无礼和自私
It is never rude or selfish.
不要侵犯和愤怒
It does not take offense and is not resentful.”
-你知道我今天想到了什么吗 -什么
-You know what I figured out today? -What?
也许上帝
Maybe God…
有一个更大的任务给我
…has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself.
就像 这个旅程永远没有终点
Like, this journey never ends.
就像 因为我病了你就被送给了我
Like, you were sent to me because I’m sick.
帮我度过这一切
To help me through all this.
你是我的天使
You’re my angel.
什么事
What’s going on?
我可以回家了 谢谢你♥爸♥爸为我所做的一切
I get to go home. Please thank your father for me.
-什么意思 -他一直在联♥系♥你
-What does she mean? -He’s been trying to reach you.
他为我请来了私人护理
He’s going to pay for private home care.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
没事了 孩子
It’s all right, son.
-我要今晚完成这个 -来 喝杯热水
-I gotta finish this tonight. -Here, something hot.
快完成了 您帮我订镜片了吗
Almost finished. Did you order the mirrors?
-有啊 都在这 -好
-Yeah, they’re in here. -Good.
-侧方位怎样 -用一个老式留声机的转盘就行了
-What about side bearings? -An old phonographic turntable.
你认为可以在明天之前搞定吗
So you think you can get all this done by tomorrow?
-谢谢你 -不用客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
太漂亮了
It’s beautiful.
好了 时间到了 我们去看看
Okay, it’s time. Go check it out.
就那里
There it is.
来这 来看呀
Come here. Come look.
快来 看一下 快点
Come here. Come look, quick.
太美了
That is cool.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
-你能答应我一件事吗 -任何事都可以
-Will you do something for me then? -Anything.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
爱要有忍♥耐和仁慈 永远没有妒忌
“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous.”
-我爱你 -有爱就永远不要自负
-I love you. -“Love is never boastful nor conceited.
不要无礼和自私
It is never rude or selfish.
不要侵犯和愤怒
It does not take offense and is not resentful.
爱使你不会因别人的过失而不愉快
Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins…
但会因为真♥相♥而喜悦
…but delights in the truth.
要一直准备着去原谅 去信任 去希望
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope…
还有去忍♥耐
…and to endure…
无论发生什么
…whatever comes.”
我 兰登·罗林斯·卡特
I, Landon Rollins Carter…
我 婕米·伊丽莎白·苏利文
I, Jamie Elizabeth Sullivan…
请庄严地宣誓
…do solemnly swear…
-娶婕米·沙利文 -嫁兰登罗林斯·卡特
-to take Jamie Sullivan… -to take Landon Rollins Carter…
-作为我的合法妻子 -作为我的合法丈夫
-…as my wife. -…as my husband.
尊敬并珍惜她 用我一生的时间
To honor and to cherish her, all the days of my life.
婕米和我一起度过了一个完美的夏天
Jamie and I had a perfect summer together…
充满着比人们知道的还要深的爱
… with more love than lots of people know in a lifetime.
最后她走了 还有她那永恒的信念
And then she went, with her unfailing faith.
四年后
It’s been four years…
婕米依旧陪伴着我
…but the vision ofJamie walking towards me…
并一直到永远
… will stay with me forever.
你好 卡特先生 进来
Hello, Mr. Carter. Come in.
-请坐吧 -谢谢
-Have a seat, please. -Thank you.
兰登
Landon.
-你看上去不错 -谢谢 你也是呀
-You look good. -Thank you. You too.
我刚好路过
I’m getting by.
-有什么事吗 兰登 -我进了医学院
-What’s new, Landon? -Well, I got into medical school.
你妈妈告诉我了
Your mother told me that.
我们为你感到骄傲 婕米也会为你感到骄傲
We’re so proud of you. Jamie would have been proud of you too.
其实
Listen.
我希望您可以保管这个
I want you to have this.
哦 兰登
Oh, Landon.
哦 我的
Oh, my.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有能帮他创造奇迹 我很难过
I’m sorry she never got her miracle.
她做到了
She did.
那就是你呀
It was you.
婕米挽救了我
Jamie saved my life.
她教会了我很多事情
She taught me everything.
关于生命 希望
About life, hope…
还有这次的旅程
…and the long journey ahead.
我会永远想她
I’ll always miss her.
我们的爱就像风
But our love is like the wind.
不能看到
I can’t see it…
却能感觉到
…but I can feel it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章世界尽头
下一篇文章狗的秘密生活
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!