你知道吗 你是唯一一个人能使我唱歌♥的
You know you’re the only one who can make me sing.
加伯小姐 你会让埃里克全情投入这个剧本
Yeah, Miss Garber! You’ll put Eric in all your plays!
埃里克 我会让你全情投入到这个剧本的
Eric, I’ll put you in all my plays!
不要这样啦
Come on.
你知道吗 我只有3个星期来记这些台词了
Do you know I got three weeks to memorize all this stuff?
给你3个月也不行
You couldn’t pull this off in three months!
这简直不可能
De Niro couldn’t make the shit work!
我就不信 怎样
I didn’t write it, okay?
但你在兄弟们的面前就快颜面尽失啦
But you’re gonna make a jackass of yourself in front of everyone.
你看到啦 我没有选择的余地
Look, I don’t have a choice,
所以请你帮帮我 好吗
so would you help me out, please?
我只想揍你一顿
I’m just busting on you.
我到时肯定捧场 前排 相信我
I’ll be there opening night, front row. And you can count on it.
带上西红柿
With tomatoes.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
兰登 孩子们 你们能不能帮我搬搬这些食物
Landon? Boys, can you help with these groceries?
-好的 -没问题
-Yeah. -No problem.
婕米
Jamie.
你想怎样
What do you want?
认识你多年了 你是永远不会第一个打招呼的
I’ve known you for years. You’ve never been the first to say hello.
我需要你帮我练习台词
I need help with my lines.
-兰登·卡特在请我帮忙 -没错
-Landon Carter’s asking me for help? -Yeah.
好吧 我可以为你祈祷
Okay, I’ll pray for you.
婕米 等等
Jamie, look–
你以前从来没有请求别人帮忙 对吗
You’ve obviously never asked anybody for help before, right?
一个要求式的邀请 恭维和卑躬屈节
A request like yours requires flattery and groveling.
这不像你 你真的肯为大家牺牲吗
It can’t be about you. It has to be for the common good.
确实是为了别人 艾迪·季莫霍夫的作品应该夺冠
It is for the common good. Eddie Zimmerhoff deserves the best.
-求你了 -好吧 不过有一个条件
-Please? -Okay. One condition, though.
是什么
What’s that?
你一定要保证你不会爱上我
You have to promise you won’t fall in love with me.
那不是一个问题
That’s not a problem.
好的 那我们今天放学后见
Okay. I’ll see you today after school.
兰登·卡特要来吗
Landon Carter is coming here?
他是危险的 粗心的 并只会欺负弱小
He’s dangerous, careless, the worst kind of bully.
爸爸 宽恕他好吗
Daddy, what about forgiveness?
我们不是已经讨论过让我来决定
I thought we had discussed that I would decide…
怎样支配我的时间和生活
…how I wanted to spend my time and my life.
我只是不相信他而已
It’s him I don’t trust, not you.
你是准备让我整个下午站在门外吗
You gonna keep me out here all afternoon?
进来吧
Come on in.
剧本在我的房♥间里 我去拿下来
My script is in my room. I’ll be right down.
不要客气 就像在家一样就行了
Make yourself at home.
哦 好的
Oh, yeah.
那是不太可能的啰
It’s not likely.
还真吓人
That is one scary-looking
-上帝啊 -不 是婕米的爸爸
-Jesus! -No, Jamie’s father.
你好 卡特先生 我知道你是校剧的主角
Hello, Mr. Carter. I understand you’re the lead in the play.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我很感谢您让我来这里练台词
Thanks for letting me come over and run lines.
我没有让你来
I didn’t let you.
这是一个学习的晚上
It’s a school night.
我说的直一点吧 卡特先生
Let’s get one thing straight, Mr. Carter.
你以为每个星期天 在我站着的地方我看不见你
You think that, on Sundays, I don’t see you from where I stand.
但我看得着你
But I see you.
我会在我的办公室里 就这里
I’ll be in my office, just here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了 来吧
Yeah, let’s go.
-兰登 你最近去哪啦 -没去哪
-Landon! Where have you been? -Nowhere.
-嗨 过来 -什么事
-Hey, come here. -What’s up?
-我们是不是很酷 -是呀 当然
-Are we cool? -Yeah, sure.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
-你在这里干什么 -我也要问你同样的问题
-What are you doing here? -I should ask you the same question.
你通常都是一个人在这墓地里走吗
Do you normally walk alone in a cemetery at night?
也许
Maybe.
去哪
Where are you going?
过来看呀
Come and see.
好吧 那是什么
Okay. What is that?
这是我的望远镜 我在我12岁的时候自己做的
This is my telescope. I built it when I was 12.
看一下吧
Take a look.
土星 真美
Saturn. Very cool.
我正打算做一个更大的 这样我就能看到百武彗星了
I’m planning on building a larger one so I can see the comet Hyakutake.
在这个春季能看到一次
It comes this spring.
没有人知道他什么时候会回来
Nobody knows when it’ll be back.
大自然的奇迹 我明白了
Nature’s miracles. I get it.
-明白了什么 -你沉迷这些东西
-Get what? -That you’re into all this stuff.
这些东西
This stuff?
我有我的信仰 我有我的信念 不像你
I have my beliefs. I have faith, but don’t you?
不是的 这个世界上有太多糟糕的东西了
No. There’s too much bad shit in this world.
你没有受过苦 世上没有同情
Without suffering, there’s no compassion.
告诉那些受苦的人吧
Tell that to those who suffer.
这就是我喜欢早春的地方 总是若隐若现
This is what I love about early spring. Where those legs been hiding?
她那个太糟了
She’s trashy.
好吧 假如这不是圣母玛利亚
Well, if it isn’t the Virgin Mary.
你的女主角来了
Here comes your leading lady.
嗨 卡特 我们今天放学后见啰
Hey, Carter. So I’ll see you after school?
发梦吧
In your dreams.
嗨 你的裙子去哪了
Hi. Where’s your sweater?
走吧
Let’s get out of here.
怎么了 花♥花♥公♥子♥
What’s up, dude?
不要这样啦 婕米 开门吧 求你了
Come on, Jamie. Open the door, please!
你想怎样
What do you want?
-你心情不好啊 -你忘记了一件事了
-You’re not in a good mood. -You don’t miss a thing.
是这样的 我只是希望我们在一起练台词
Listen, I was hoping we could run lines together.
而不让别人知道 对吗
Okay, but just not so anybody knows, right?
我只是想给别人一个惊喜
I just figured we could surprise everyone
让他们看看我演得有多好
with how good I get.
我们只做秘密朋友
We could be secret friends.
就是这样 我的想法都让你看透了
Exactly! It’s like you’re reading my mind.
也许可以猜到我的想法
Great. Maybe you could read mine?
婕米 我只是不能成为你的朋友
Jamie, I can’t just be your friend.
兰登 我以为我看到了你的确有好的一面
Landon, I thought I saw something in you. Something good.
但我现在知道我是大错特错了
But I was very wrong.
该死的
Damn it!
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
你知道答案了吗
You know the answer?
来吧 兄弟 我知道你想出来了
Come on, man, I know you know.
好吧 你 我 还有这个篮筐
Okay. It’s you, me and the basket.
我们组成了三角形的3个角
We form the three corners of a triangle.
朝篮筐走一步
Take a step towards the basket.
我们形成的3个角的度数还和以前一样吗
Am I at the same angle to you and the basket as before?
-是的 -真的
-Yeah. -Are you?
-是的 -那么 现在形成了什么
-Yeah. -So, what did we just make?
一个相似三角形
A similar triangle?
对了 好吧 做一个二等边的
Yes. Okay, make me an isosceles.
你成功了 两边一致
You got it, two sides the same.
好吧 今天到此为止 我们开始玩吧
Okay, enough of this. Let’s play.
我是来道歉的
I came to say I’m sorry.
是吗 你好点了吗
Well, you did. Feel better?
没有 糟糕极了
No. I feel like shit.
你知道吗 我当时是很想跟你做朋友的
You know what? I actually thought I wanted to be your friend.
现在我真的不知道为什么 不知道
And now I have no idea why. No idea.
我跳过一次
I made that jump once.
我觉得我简直是个坏蛋
I thought I was a badass.
我记得我跳的时候的姿势跟你一样
I remember actually saying that I meant to belly flop.
受伤了吗
Did it hurt?
像下地狱一样
Like hell.
好啊
Good.
那么我们学校见啰
So I guess I’ll see you at school then.
给我到一杯酒 乔伊
Pour me a drink, Joey.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章世界尽头
下一篇文章狗的秘密生活
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!