初恋的回忆
婕米·沙利文 红十字会 星星和行星会 戏剧会会员 理想 目击奇迹的发生
-他来了吗 -没有
-Is he here yet? -No.
-你一定吓坏他了 -我去撒泡大大的尿尿先
-You scared him. -I gotta take a massive piss.
帅哥 你得先给我一个撒泡尿的理由
Dude, any excuse for you to pull that thing out.
有人带啤酒了吗
Anyone got any beer?
在学校里都已经喝光了 何况 你也喝了不少
We finished them all back at school. Besides, you’ve had enough.
我有一瓶 不冷的 你要的话就拿去吧
I’ve got one. It’s not cold, but it’s yours if you want it.
你现在要做的就是好好利用你的那支赃物
All you gotta do is sit up, beg, roll over and shake that booty.
谢谢你的建议 埃里克
Thanks a lot, Eric.
不客气啦 随时随地愿意为你效劳
Anytime, anywhere.
-等会一定很过瘾 -这个点子可是我想出来的哟
-This is gonna be sweet. -I’m glad I thought of it.
你们这帮真是禽兽 就因为他是新生
You’re animals. Just because he’s new.
你怎么总是废话连天 就不能安静一点
You’ve talked shit the whole time. Why don’t you be quiet?
你应该知道 根本就没有人强迫他来的
You know how it is. Nobody’s forcing him to show up.
如果他不来的话 我就要回去跳舞
What if he doesn’t? I want to go back to the dance.
贝琳达 你为什么就不能一个人回去呢
Belinda, why don’t you go back to the dance by yourself?
我不是在跟你说话 迪恩
I wasn’t talking to you, Dean.
你知道我不跳舞的
You know I don’t dance.
这是事实 我曾经看过他跳舞 简直难看死了
It’s true. I’ve seen him bust a move. It ain’t pretty.
有个人倒是愿意奉陪一下 你觉得呢
But a brother like me is ready to get his freak on. What you say?
在你踩伤别人之前就快点滚开
Put it away before you hurt somebody.
正如你一样
Like yourself.
他来了
He’s here!
好啦 终于来了
All right, here he comes.
看看这辆旅行吉普
Hey, check out the Safari Joe truck.
我已经等不及要看你飞了
I can’t wait to see you fly!
衬衫不错嘛 小菜鸟
Hey, nice shirt, Opie.
你迟到了
You’re late.
我想我已经说过了 要准时10点到这里
I thought I said be here at 10,
你一定要记住
but you know….
当我说10点要到这 你就要准时到这
When I say be here at 10, be here.
下一次要记住哦
Can you remember that next time?
如果还有下一次的话
If there is a next time!
迪恩 他经常是那样的吗
Dean! ls he always like that?
一直都是 兄弟
Always, man.
怎么样 准备好去飞了吗
So how about it? You ready to fly?
等等我 宝贝
Wait up, baby!
让我骑在你的背上 跑啊 跑
Let me get on your back. Giddyap! Giddyap!
好吧 来单交易吧
Okay, here’s the deal.
你从那上面跳到这个水池里
You’re gonna jump from up there into here.
就这么简单 然后你就可以加入我们了 这么样
That’s it, and you’re one of us. Okay?
-准备好了吗 -没问题
-You ready? -Yeah.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
那就开始啰 好吗
Let’s do this, okay?
小菜一碟 伙计 怕什么 我跟你一起跳
It’s cake, man. Hell, I’m jumping with you.
-这里有多深 -不大清楚
-How deep is this? -I don’t really know.
那就让我们去看看它究竟有多深吧
Let’s go find out.
来吧
Let’s do it.
去吧 该死的 去吧
Yeah! Shit, yeah!
来 走吧
Come on, let’s go!
跳吧
Jump!
-你以前也跳过吗 -这里每个人都跳过
-You done this? -We’ve all done it.
-不要太胆小了 -你们今晚打算这么做还是
-I hope you had your Wheaties! -You guys gonna do this tonight?
数到3就跳啰
On three.
One.
Two.
Three!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
兰登 他受伤了
Landon, he’s hurt!
-他没事吧 -兰登 快下来
-Is he okay? -Landon, get down here!
-搞什么鬼 -迪恩 到底怎么啦
-What the hell? -Dean, what the hell?
-兄弟们 他受伤了 -快来呀 你们
-You guys, he’s hurt! -Come on, man!
-我早就告诉过你们会出事的啦 -快把他拖上岸
-I told you it was a bad idea! -Get him out of the water!
-快点呀 -他死了吗 我们现在怎办呀
-Hurry up! -Is he dead? What are we gonna do?
帮帮我
Help me!
快把他拉过来
Get him over here!
有根管在那 他一定是碰到那根管了
There’s a pipe. He must have hit it!
快把他拖上岸
Get him out of the water!
看他的头 看看他的头
Watch his head! Watch his head!
嗨 谁掉进池里啦
Hey, who’s down there?
特蕾西 快走
Tracie, come on!
报♥警♥中心 这边有事发生 派一辆巡逻车过来
Central, we’ve got trespassers. Send a squad car.
快点 兰登
Come on, Landon.
快点
Come on!
伙计们 快抓住他
You guys, just take him!
他的手臂给我
Give me his arms!
我拉住他了
I got him.
我们要马上离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
-走 快走 -兰登 快点
-Go! Get out of here! -Landon, come on!
我早就叫你别做了
I told you not to do this!
冷静一点
Calm down.
贝琳达 走吧
Belinda, let’s go!
快点 上车 我已经启动了
Come on, get in! I’m driving.
该死的
Damn it!
糟了
Shit!
把你的手放到方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
你知道吗 妈妈 今天我的腿真的很疼
You know, Mama, my leg really hurts today.
我想我哪里也去不了了
I don’t think I can go anyplace.
-大概我是应该给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥了 -不要
-Maybe I should call your father. -No.
我不会跟他说话的
I’m not talking to him.
你们之间的冷战必须停止了
This has gotta stop between you two.
你不能这样对他 你需要一个爸爸
You can’t do that. You need a father.
今天让我们一起感谢上主
Let us be thankful today
我们的上帝挽救了一个生命
that a life was saved by our Lord.
同时也让我们为与此事相关的人祈祷
And let us pray for the lives of the others involved…
试问有谁没有犯过错呢
…who are clearly not on the path of righteousness.
-你的腿怎么样了 伙计 -好多了
-So how’s the leg, man? -It’s good.
我真不敢相信你不用坐牢
I can’t believe you were in jail.
录口供时你说了些什么
What’d you tell them?
我说那天晚上天气很好 我就看车出来吹吹风
It was a nice night for a drive.
在水泥厂那边停了下来 发现了格普哈特
Ended up at the cement factory, found Gephardt.
过去想帮他 结果被吓了一跳
Tried to help him, got spooked.
我怕被牵连 所以就赶快走
Figured I’d leave before they thought I was involved.
真要跟你击个掌 你是一个不折不扣的大话精
Gotta hand it to you. You’re a Jedi Master of bullshit.
该死的 那个婕米·沙利文穿衣服确实有品味
Damn, that Jamie Sullivan sure has style.
都4年级了还穿这种裙子
Wore that dress in the fourth grade.
就是这种安静的才要小心了
It’s the quiet ones you gotta watch.
说不定一发起疯来就把那衣服逢人就套
She might put it on a brother like a Pop-Tart.
只要稍微打扮一下 她会很漂亮的
A little maintenance, she might not look bad.
裙子很好看哦
Nice sweater.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人说你当晚在学校喝了酒
A student claims you were drinking on school property.
你很走运 克莱·格普哈特没有说什么
Lucky for you, Clay Gephardt isn’t talking.
工厂那边也没有追究赔偿 至少今天还没有
The factory owners aren’t pressing charges. At least not today.
我说过我会给你一些适当的处罚的
I said I’d arrange appropriate punishment.
什么 你是不是准备要开除我
What, are you gonna expel me?
还用不着
Not yet.
除了正常上课以外
Besides attending class,
下课后你得帮助学校的工人做做义工
you will help our janitorial staff after school.
-有报酬吗 -是作为你对你犯的错误的偿还
-For pay? -For the inner satisfaction it brings.
每个星期六早上 你还要到我们的那所附属学校
Saturdays, you’ll tutor students
为那里的学生辅♥导♥功课
at our sister school.
你还要参加学校的戏剧小组 与他们一起参加决赛
You’ll take part in the drama club’s final event.
就是那个春季汇演
The spring play?
你是时候要经历一下其他的事情了
It’s time you experienced other things.
不要再跟以前的那帮人混了
Started spending time
花点时间接触一下其他的人
with other kinds of people.
不要犯错误了 兰登
Don’t blow it, Landon.
这个小发明是由塑料包 衣架等组成
This is a device made of plastic wrap, a coat hanger and Wite-Out.
-有人知道这是什么吗 -是一个星星框
-Does anyone know what it is? -It’s a star frame.
这是一个星星框

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章世界尽头
下一篇文章狗的秘密生活
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!