别给我摆笑脸
Hey, no smiling.
你们还算在禁足 知道吗
You’re still grounded, remember?
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
这就是我说的人间圣地了
This is what I’m talking about.

Hi.
喔 你好
Wow! Hola!
哦 宝贝
On, baby.
如果能在这里禁足
If this is grounded…
那就关我一辈子吧
ground me for life.
别得寸进尺
Don’t tempt me.
嘿 戴夫
Hey, Dave!
我们要做一些成熟的事情
We’d like to do the mature thing…
并接受部分责任
and accept partial responsibility
弥补我们过去犯下的麻烦
for all the trouble we’ve caused.
-部分 -对
-Partial? -Yeah.
六成在我们身上
60-40, on us.
那七成
70-30?
虽然我一点都不想
As much as I hate the idea
你们三个离开我视线一秒钟
of letting you three out of my sight for even a second…
但是我和萨曼莎和我晚上约了一起吃饭
Samantha and I have dinner plans that I can’t get out of.
为了以防万一 我们在就在这个酒店用餐
So if anything happens, we’ll be at the villa.
噢 好浪漫
Ooh, romantic.
什么
What?
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
好了 你们几个不准离开这个房♥间
All right, you are not to leave this room.
-明白了吗 年轻人 -耶
-Do you understand, young man? -Yeah.
你们不用太担心我们
You guys don’t have to worry about us.
我们今晚绝对循规蹈矩
We’ll be on our best behavior tonight.
我保证 喔
I promise. Whoa.
我知道你们可以的 因为我找了一个保姆来看你们
I know you will, because I hired a babysitter to keep an eye on you.
-什么 -别这样 戴夫
-What? -Come on. Oh, man.
我们吃完饭就回来
We’ll be home after the party.
差点忘了这个
Almost forgot this.
戴夫今晚就要求婚了
Dave is going to propose tonight.
你们哪里看出来的
What gave that away?
浪漫晚餐还是订婚戒指
The romantic dinner or the engagement ring?
艾尔文 我们现在该怎么办
Alvin, what are we going to do?
什么也干不了
Absolutely nothing.
-什么 -艾尔文说的没错
-What? -Alvin’s right.
现在这样也不坏啊
This hasn’t been so bad.
也许什么都不做…
Maybe we just…
-这样就好 -什么都不做
-do nothing. -“Nothing”?
伙计 我们不能空手而归 我们不能什么都不做
Guys, “nothing” isn’t a plan! We can’t do “nothing.”
我们可以
Sure we can.
没有这个求个屁婚
Good luck proposing without this.
艾尔文 你什么时候拿到的
Alvin! When did you grab it?
五分之前 我从他包里偷出来的
I found it in his bag, five minutes ago.
意思是我们成功了
Does that mean we did it?
大功告成
We did it.
好耶
Huzzah!
为什么要拒绝
Turn down for what?
哇吼 我们成功了
Whoo-hoo! We did it!
我们成功了 喔吼
We did it! Whoo-hoo!
为什么要拒绝
Turn down for what?
快来 麦尔斯 一起加入吧
Come on, Miles, join the party?
麦尔斯
Miles?
-麦尔斯 等等 -怎么了 伙计
-Miles, wait up! -Come on, man.
我们一起庆祝 这是属于我们的胜利
Let’s celebrate! We did it!

Yeah.
你们成功阻止了戴夫的求婚
You guys ruined Dave’s proposal
我们现在可以分道扬镳了
and now we don’t have to hang out.
麦尔斯 等等
Miles, hold on.
但那不代表我们不是朋友了啊
That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.
对啊 伙计
Yeah, man.
我觉得我们在新奥尔良一起玩得非常快乐
I thought we had a great time in New Orleans.
我也是 但我刚刚看你们庆祝成功
So did I. And then I saw you celebrating
就好像赢了世界杯一样开心
like you won the Super Bowl…
那一秒开始我才想起来 我们不是什么家人
the second you found out we weren’t gonna be family.
所以 再见了
So… see you.
麦尔斯 等等 听我解释
Miles, wait! I can explain!
伙计 别这样
Guys, come on. Miles…
我们一起经历了那么多
We’ve been through a lot together.
别这么就走了啊
Don’t walk away now.
对啊 麦尔斯 快回来
Yeah. Come on, Miles.
呃 麦尔斯
Uh, Miles?
麦尔斯 麦尔斯
Miles? Miles!
小心
Watch out!
艾尔文 他听不到我们
Alvin, he can’t hear us!
让我使出舍身攻击
I’ll knock him out of the way!
-三秒后准备发射 -再来一次
-Slingshot on three! -Let’s do this.

One…

two…

three!

Whoa!
-喜多 -喜多
-Theo. -Theodore!
-喜多 -喜多
-Theo. -Theodore.
-他没事吧 -我不知道
-Is he okay? -I don’t know.
喜多 加油 快醒来 求你了
Theo! Come on! Get up! Please!
不 喜多
No! Theodore!
快醒醒
Come on!
快说话 喜多 求你说句话
Say something, say something!
我闻到了…
I smell…
酥皮饺子
empanadas?
喜多 噢
Theo! Oh!
你还活着
Theo, you’re alive!
我是在天堂了吗
Is this Heaven?
没有 你还在南部沙滩
No, it’s South Beach.
喜多 你救了我一命
Theodore, you saved my life.
就像我们常说的 你惹了我们其中一个
Like we always say, you mess with one of us…
别逼我说那个 伙计 太中二了
Don’t make me say it, man, it’s so lame.
麦尔斯 他为了你都被车撞了
Miles, he got hit by a car for you.
-那你就是惹了我一家人 -对
-You mess with all of us. -All right!
喔吼 耶 噢 我的屁♥股♥
Whoo-hoo! Oh, ouch!
麦尔斯 我们非常抱歉
Miles, we are so sorry.
我们一直对你都不是太公平
We haven’t been fair to you from day one.
事实上
And the truth is…
你是个非常不错的哥哥
you’d make a great brother.

Yeah!
我也有这种感觉
I feel the same about you guys.
所以 我觉得我们成为家人也不是什么坏事
So, I guess we’re going to be family after all.
但我们好像漏了什么细节
Except for one tiny detail…
我们偷了戒指
By stealing the ring,
这下把戴夫的求婚弄砸了
we’ve effectively ruined the proposal.
你说对了
You’re right.
我们必须现在赶紧把戒指送到餐厅去
We need to get that ring, and get to that restaurant!
我们行动吧 快
Let’s do it. Come on.
看来空警萨格斯
Looks like Air Marshal Suggs
今晚要住进谢伯尼酒店了
is gonna be checking into the Shelborne Hotel.
好的
Yes!
抓捕花栗鼠行动开始
Time for a chip hunt!
我确实很想和你一起去
I really wanna go with you…
但我在这边看小孩呢
but I’m stuck babysitting.
对的 当保姆呢
Aw, man. The babysitter.
我希望他们看到我在聊天不会太恼火
I hope when they get here, they’re not annoying.
-我们走 -就像上次一样
-Let’s go. -Like, this last time…
我在照看一个小孩 他说
I had a kid, and he was, like…
“噢 求求你 让我再吃片奶酪好吗” 我只能回答
“Oh, my gosh, can I have yogurt?” And I was like…
“求求你 快点去睡觉好吗”
“Oh, my gosh, can you go to sleep?”
我不认为她知道我们在这里
I don’t think she knows we’re here.
然后我说”太可笑了”
I was like, “Ridiculous.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!