麦尔斯 搞什么鬼
Miles? What?
听我们解释
We can explain everything.
嗯 洗耳恭听
Well, I can’t wait to hear this.
戴夫 我们这次来迈阿密本来是来阻止你们结婚的
Dave, we came to Miami to stop you two from getting engaged.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我好像把惊喜泄露了
I just blew the surprise.
但是 这只是故事前半部分
But, and this is the part that I’d like you to focus on…
后来直到喜多被车撞了
when Theodore got hit by a car…
什么 喜多被车撞了
Theodore got hit by a car?
是的
I did.
他没事 他救了麦尔斯一命
He’s fine. He was saving Miles’ life.
慢着 救了一命
Wait, he what?
重点是我们意识到 其实你们在一起也不是太坏
The point is, we realized that we like the idea of you two being together,
我们改变主意了
and we changed our minds.

Yep…
也许我们不是拍过那种全家福相框的家庭
It might not be the family in the photo that comes with the frame…
但我们觉得挺好的 一个很温暖普通的家庭
but it’s gonna be our family. And we’re proud of it.
伙计们 这个戒指不是我的
Guys, that ring isn’t mine.
所以 你没准备求婚
So, you’re not proposing?
不好意思 萨曼莎 我没有那个准备
I’m sorry, Samantha. I’m not.
噢 上帝
Oh, thank God.
我 我不是那个意思
I mean, that’s not what I meant.
你知道的 我是想说
You know. I mean, not that
我以后可能再也不会遇到这个场景
I couldn’t see it happening someday.
我意思是 呃 我可能之前太过期待了
I mean, uh… Not that I’m expecting it to happen.
但是 呃 就算发生了
But I mean, if it did happen…
我也脾气太坏了 不是吗
I’m spiraling, aren’t I?
-有一点 -我意思是
-A little. -What I mean is…
我内心还是希望我们能抓紧时间…因为
I would love it if we could just take our time because…
我真的想和你在一起
I really want it to work.
我也是
Me, too.
我现在有个小困惑
I’m very confused right now.
你把这个戒指带到迈阿密来
You brought this ring to Miami
还说必须要带到晚宴上来 这是…
and you said you had to come to dinner, so…
我是替拜瑞保管的
I was holding it for Barry.
我的录音师
My sound engineer.
他今天要向他的女友 爱丽丝
He’s proposing to his girlfriend, Alice,
在餐厅求婚
at the restaurant right now…
-带着空的戒指盒 -我的天
-with an empty ring box. -Oh, my God.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
那不是空的
It’s not empty.
一个薄荷糖
A breath mint?
格瑞小姐 这边
Miss Grey, over here.
什么时候回来继续巡演
When are you going back on tour?
塞维尔先生 后台休息室在这边
The greenroom is right this way, Mr. Seville.
我们现在没有回洛杉矶的原因单纯是因为
The only reason we’re not headed back to LA right now is because…
我必须在这里
I have to be here.
表演一结束 我们就要打道回府了
As soon as the show is over, we’re all going home.
我从未像今天这样对你们如此失望
I don’t think I’ve ever been more disappointed in you guys than I am right now.
如果戴夫以前不想赶我们走的话
If Dave didn’t wanna get rid of us before,
估计现在已经有这个想法
he definitely does now.
都只因为我们只考虑自己的喜怒
All because we only cared about if we were happy.
但也许这是花栗鼠天性 比如爱屯食物
Maybe it’s a chipmunk thing, like hoarding, you know?
也许我们太感情用事了
Maybe we’re emotional hoarders?
事实上 花栗鼠是公认很有同情心的生物
Actually, chipmunks are traditionally very caring creatures.
哦 天哪 这不就说的我们
Oh, nuts. Well, that means it’s us.
我们要尽全力挽回戴夫
I’d do anything to fix this.
等等 我们也许可以弥补这一切
Wait. Maybe we can fix it.
用我们最擅长的那种方式
By doing the one thing we do best!
海陆空制♥造♥各种恶作剧
Cause mischief on land, sea and air?
还是说吃光戴夫的东西
Eat all of Dave’s food?
不 是音乐
No! Music!
当语言无法表达我们的心意 我们只能唱
When words aren’t enough, we sing!
所以我们来给戴夫最后一首歌♥
So let’s give Dave one last song
把我们真实的心意传达给他
to show him how we really feel about him.
麦尔斯 准备下你在德克萨斯弹的那首乡村风格的曲子
Miles, start working on that little country riff you were doing in Texas.
你要去哪里 还有很多事情要做呢
Where are you going? There’s so much to do.
我要去找下温蒂 我们需要她们
I need to talk to Wardrobe, we need to…
如果我们想要挽回这个家庭
If we are gonna bring down the house,
我们必须要喊些外援
we’re gonna need some backup.
就突然之间 我深深陷入爱恋
Once upon a time I was fallin’ in love
噢 天哪
Oh, boy.
现在我们只能面对分离
Now it’s only fallin’ apart
噢 可以了
Oh, okay.
我已无话可说
Nothin’ I can say
我的心彻底黯淡无光
A total eclipse of the heart

Ooh!
呃 好吧
Um, well…
你可以去好莱坞了
You’re going to Hollywood!
艾尔文
Alvin!
我要去好莱坞了 我要去好莱坞了
I’m going to Hollywood! I’m going to Hollywood!
对不起了 美女们 我垂涎说这句话很久了
Sorry, girls, I’ve always wanted to say that.
你来这边干什么 耶
What are you doing here? Yeah.
我们还在录节目呢
We’re kind of in the middle of auditions.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
我们惹毛了戴夫 想得到他的原谅
We really screwed up with Dave and we gotta fix it.
既然是戴夫 那我们就不能袖手旁观了
Because it’s for Dave, we’re in.
让我们用最热烈的掌声
Please give a warm welcome…
欢迎艾什莉格瑞小姐
for Miss Ashley Grey!
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys…
今晚我要送你们一个意外惊喜
Now, I have a very special surprise for you…
我也是刚刚得到那个惊喜的消息
which was a surprise to me as well until just now.
大家 欢迎花栗鼠组合
Everybody, welcome The Chipmunks!
谢谢你 艾什莉
Thanks, Ashley.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thanks. -Thank you.

Um…
在我们表演之前
Before we perform,
我的兄弟和我有些话要必须说出来
my brothers and I have a few things to set straight.
今晚早些之前
Earlier this evening…
我们把一个女士的一个特别夜晚给搞砸了
we accidentally ruined a very special evening for a very special woman
我们一定要弥补这个错误
and we’d like to make it up to her.

Yeah.
爱丽丝
Alice?
拜瑞他有些话要和你
Barry has something he’d like to ask you.
再说一遍
Again.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me this time?
愿意
Yes.

Aw.
太棒了
Yes.
谢谢你们 小家伙
Thanks, Chipmunks.
我们还有个事情要长话短说了
And we just had one more quick thing to say.
戴夫
Dave…
-我们真的非常抱歉 -对不起
-We’re really sorry. -We’re sorry.
所以我们写了这最后一首歌♥送给你
So we wrote this last song for you.
你像阳光般灿烂
Oh you shine bright
比星星还要明亮
Brighter than all the stars
比烟火还要美丽
Brighter than fireworks
所以我对你付出所有的爱
So I give you all my love
就算犯错你也是如此完美
And you’re perfection even in your mistakes
就算自己心疼也要给我关怀
Give affection even when your heart aches
当我身在远方 你是我唯一的想念
When I’m away, you’re who I’m thinking of
只因为
Because
你就是我的家 我的港湾
You are my home, home, home
无论我流浪到哪里
Wherever I may roam
唔 喔
Whoo! Wow!
你都是我可以卸下疲惫停靠的港湾
You are the place where I can rest my weary bones
你就是我的家 我的港湾
You are my home, home, home
你就是我的家 我的港湾
You are my home, home, home
欢迎我么的呢花栗鼠美眉
Please welcome The Chipettes!
你是钻石 用光芒一扫我的乌霾
You’re a diamond brightening my cloudy skies

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!