那个时候你们就不用每晚在不同城市表演了
where you guys aren’t performing in a different city every night.
但是 我们喜欢舞台啊
But, we love to perform.
你们随时可以回去上台表演 但不是现在
You can go back to that, just not now, okay?
我只是希望你们几个过几年普通孩子的生活
I want you guys to have a few years of being normal kids.
但我们可不是普通小孩 戴夫
But we’re not normal kids, Dave.

Yeah…
我们是双白金唱片组合 花栗鼠
we’re multi-platinum singing chipmunks! Oops.
是嘛 但是现在
Well, right now,
你们还是幼稚得像一群小动物
you’re acting like a bunch of animals…
没我的允许 在家里搞个乌烟瘴气的派对
who just threw a giant house party without my permission.
明天不能举办迷你高尔夫球赛了
Does this mean no miniature golf tomorrow?
很明显 不可以
It should, and normally, it would.
但是 你总该给我们最后一次机会吧
But, you’re gonna give us one last chance, right?
我想他说的是我们第158次机会
I think he means our 158th last chance?
听着 小家伙 我也超想花时间陪你们在一起
Look, selfishly, I wanna spend as much time with you guys as I can…
但我现在确实要忙着去艾什莉在迈阿密的新专辑发布会
before I have to go to Ashley’s album release in Miami.
喔喔 我们要去迈阿密了
Whoo-hoo! We’re going to Miami!
晃动你的身体 快来跳康茄舞
Come on, shake your body, baby, do the conga
我知道你再也憋不住啦
I know you can’t control yourself any longer
感受这越来越强的完美节奏
Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
喜多 泳裤带起来 耶
Theodore, get our Speedos! Yeah!
你们想多了
No, no Speedos.
是我 我去迈阿密
I’m going to Miami.
机票只有两张
I only got a plus one,
我选谁哪个都对其他两个不公平
so it wouldn’t be fair to pick favorites.

Shh…
大家都知道我是你的最爱
We both know I’m your favorite.
艾尔文
Alvin.
并列最爱
Tied for favorite?
你不需要说出名字
You don’t even have to say with who.
眼睛眨一下就是喜多 两下是西蒙
Blink once for Theodore, twice for Simon.
懂了 你一个都不喜欢
Got it, no favorites.
风向 35度 西北方向
Wind, 35 degrees, out of the northwest.
抬尾 10度 向下
Okay, tail up. 10, 10 degrees down.
抬肩 放松
Shoulders up, shoulders down.
肩膀左转 微微右调
Shoulders to the left, shoulders to the right.
收尾 放松
Tail in, tail out.
啊 西蒙 别浪费时间了
Ah. While we’re young, Simon.
握杆松一点 再松一点
Loosen the grip, loosen the grip.
松过头了 这样不行
Not too loose, not too loose, Simon.
-我看下次吧 -行了…
-Any day, now. -And…
你让我的注意力一下子散了
my concentration is broken.
-我又要从头开始了 -好极了
-Now I have to start all over. -Oh, great!
天了噜 等得我花都谢了
Let’s start this charade again.
嘿 别这样
Oh, come on!
这不是PGA锦标赛 西蒙
This isn’t the PGA Tour, Simon.
确实 但仔细想想PGA不就是
Exactly. But this is what it’s all about.
四个家伙在那打高尔夫么
Just 4 dudes playing some golf.
确实 你一说我想起来了 呃
Actually, that reminds me, uh…
我今天邀请了一个朋友加入我们
I invited a friend to join us.
噢 是那个大名鼎鼎的萨曼莎么
Oh, is this the famous Samantha
一直挂在戴夫嘴边那个美女
we’ve been hearing so much about?
-就是她 -戴夫
-It is. -David!
呜啦啦
Ooh la la.
戴夫和萨曼莎正坐在树下
Dave and Samantha sittin’ in a tree…
够了 小家伙们
Very funny, guys.
我感觉开始有点紧张了 所以
Anyway, it’s starting to feel kind of serious, so…
我需要准备一个好的开场
I thought an introduction would be nice.
你一定很爱那个女孩 戴夫
You must really like this girl, Dave.
是的 我希望你们也会喜欢她
I do, and I hope you guys do, too.
你的女朋友就是我们三个的女朋友
Yeah. Any girlfriend of yours is a girlfriend of ours.
我脑袋有点短路了 请无视我
That sounded way less weird in my head.
原来你是这种花栗鼠
You think?
她快来了
She’s here.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
嗯 呃…
Well, uh…
说实话嘛 看起来…
You know? Looks.
艾尔文 现在说实话不太好
Alvin! There is no time for honesty.
你看起来棒极了 戴夫
You look great, Dave.
那条围巾让你看上去像一个慈祥的老爷爷
That sweater makes you look like a cozy grandpa.
谢了 喜多
Thanks, Theodore.
刚刚到哪儿了 肩膀竖起来点 下调一些
Okay, where was I? Shoulders up, shoulders down.
噢 我的天 快打出去吧
Oh, brother. Hit the ball, already!
知道了
Okay!
它冲出去了
Look at it soar!
伙计们 跟上来
Follow me, come on guys!

WOW.
厉害
Awesome!
快跟上
Come on!
跟着它 穿过嘴了
Follow the ball! Through the mouth!
熊嘴开门 喔喔
Open wide! Whoo-hoo!
快点
Hurry up!
跟上来 喜多
Hurry, Theodore!
我已经最快速度在跑了
I’m going as fast as I can!
转弯 转弯
Turn, turn!
我的风向计算得相当准确
My wind calculations were accurate!
快点 伙计们
Come On, guys!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
正中洞心…
It’s a hole-in…
不 你在干嘛
No! Why?
对不起 这是我兄弟的球
Excuse me, that’s my brother’s ball.
噢 呃 这个球吗
Oh, uh, this ball?
你们搞错了 这是我的球
No, no, this is my ball.
什么 刚才那个完美的进球是我的
What? I just hit that beautiful shot.
这样 我们各退一步
Tell you what, let’s compromise,
这个球 不属于我们任何一个
and we’ll call it… no one’s ball.

Hey!
我正式警告你
I’m warning you.
你惹了我们其中一个 那你就是惹了我们一家人
You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.
-是的 -哦
-Yeah! -Aw.
吓死宝宝了
I’m terrified.

Ah!
干…干嘛 疼 停下来
What, what? Ouch! Wait!
你要拿我怎么样呢
What are you gonna do?
等我转完一圈回来 我们继续谈判
We will continue this conversation when I’m back.
嘿 伙计 到你了
Hey, dude, it’s your turn.
好的 就来
Oh, yeah.
太没素质了 不屑和你抢球
Whatever! I don’t even need that ball!
对 真是渣男一枚
Si’s right, you’re not worth it!
没错
Yeah!
噢 是戴夫 感谢上帝
Oh, Dave, thank goodness.
嘿 戴夫
Hey, Dave.
嗨 伙计们 这是萨曼莎
Hey, guys. This is Samantha.
-萨曼莎 这是我的孩子们 -嗨
-Sam, these are my boys. -Hi.
-嗨 -那是喜多
-Hi. -That’s Theodore.
他年纪可能是最小的
He might be the smallest,
但他的胃口可是最大的
but he’s got the biggest heart.

Hi.
喔 久闻美女芳名
Ooh, we’ve heard a lot about you.
美女好(法语)
Enchanté.
我猜你是个惹祸精
I can tell that you’re trouble.
非也非也 如果长得帅也是一种罪
If by “trouble,” you mean “irresistible,”
那么吾乃千古罪人矣
then guilty as charged.
这家伙就是这个样子 然后这个是西蒙
Alvin, of course. And there’s Simon.
我猜 你是个医生
So, you’re a doctor?
是的
I am.
是戴夫和你们说的吗
Did Dave mention that?
不是 你的听诊器还挂着呢
No, you’re wearing a stethoscope.
哈哈 不好意思
Yes, I am. That’s embarrassing.
能给我看看你的听诊器吗
Would it be okay if I tried it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!