Ooh!
混合了摩闪酒
And moonshine!
嗨 萨格斯
Hi, Suggs!
看我
Yes!
谢谢你 长号♥先生
Thank you, Mr. Trombone.
这可要好好庆祝一下了
This calls for a celebration!
你好 新奥尔良
Hello, New Orleans!
我们这次巡回演出从奥斯丁到迈阿密
Direct from our Austin to Miami Comeback Tour,
我们是花栗鼠组合
we’re The Chipmunks!
大家都准备好热起你们身子了吗
Is everybody ready to get their funk on?
这鼓点很酷
This hit That ice cold
米歇尔·法伊弗 金发白肤美女
Michelle Pfeiffer That white gold
就这帮女孩 迷倒万千少男
This one for them good girls
这群女孩 让人无法自拔
Them good girls Straight masterpiece
够潮 有型
Stylin’, Wilin’
在这城市纵情享乐
Livin’ it up in the city
穿上帆布鞋挎个圣罗兰包
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
情不自禁爱上自己 我太可爱惹
Gotta kiss myself, I’m so pretty
我太火热
I’m too hot
噢 耶
Oh, yeah!
叫上警♥察♥还有消防员
Call the police and the fireman
好的
Okay…
我太火热
I’m too hot
噢耶
Oh, yeah!
我们的青春 金钱买♥♥不来
And my band ’bout that money Break it down
-女孩们快喊哈利路亚 -喔
-Girls hit your hallelujah! -Whoo!
因为这首歌♥将带你们见证奇迹
‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to ya
因为这首歌♥将带你们见证奇迹
‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to ya
星期六晚我们嗨爆这里
Saturday night and we in the spot
不信我就走着瞧
Don’t believe me just watch
来吧
Come on
不信我就走着瞧 不信我就走着瞧
Don’t believe me just watch Don’t believe me just watch
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
嘿 噢
Hey, oh!
暂停一下子
Stop Wait a minute
给我的杯子把水满上
Fill my cup Put some water in it
抿一口 在支票上签个名 别扭捏
Take a sip, sign a check Julio, Get the stretch!
直奔好莱坞的哈莱姆 密西西比的杰克逊
Ride to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi
我们一旦亮相 就要轰动全球
If we show up We gon’ show out
比日本妈妈桑还灵活
Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy
-我太火热了 -哦耶
-I’m too hot! -Oh, yeah!
发生什么了 你说你说
What’s happening? What’s happening?
高呼我的名字 你知道我是谁
Say my name you know who I am
-我太火热了 -哦耶
-I’m too hot -Oh, yeah!
千金难买♥♥我们的青春
And my band ’bout that money Break it down
女孩们快喊哈利路亚
Girls hit your hallelujah

Whoo
-女孩们快喊哈利路亚 -喔
-Girls hit your hallelujah -Whoo
因为这首歌♥将带你们见证奇迹
‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to ya
因为这首歌♥将带你们见证奇迹
‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to ya
星期六晚我们嗨爆这里
Saturday night and we in the spot
不信我就走着瞧
Don’t believe me just watch Come on
耶 宝贝
Yeah, come on!
不信我就走着瞧
Don’t believe me just watch
嘿 嘿 嘿 噢
Hey, hey, hey, oh!
都动起来 都嗨起来
Uptown Funk it up, Uptown Funk it up
我说让你们都动起来 都嗨起来
I said Uptown Funk it up, Uptown Funk it up
今天真是完美得不可思议啊
This whole day has been incredible.
我感觉特别高兴
It’s been the perfect day.
快来看 花栗鼠组合回来了
Coming up, The Chipmunks are back.
什么
What?
你没听错 艾尔文 西蒙 还有喜多
You heard me. Alvin, Simon and Theodore…
不好意思 能麻烦您电视声音调高一点吗
Excuse me, could you turn that up, please?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
他们一下子把这个城市气氛点燃了
Are making some noise in the Big Easy…
我说派对 你说艾尔文
When I say “Party,” you say “Alvin!”
-派对 -艾尔文
-Party! -Alvin!
我的天
Oh, no.
-派对 -艾尔文
-Party! -Alvin!
派对
Party!
艾尔文
Alvin!
艾尔文
Alvin!
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
呃 没什么
Huh. Never mind.
伙计们 昨晚真是我生命里最美妙的一晚
Guys, last night was one of the best nights of my life.
真够疯狂的
It was pretty crazy.
那个萨格斯也和我们一起嗨了
Even that Suggs guy hung out with us.
是的 他也没有坏到无可救药
Yeah, he’s not that bad after all.
嘿 我们漏接了一个戴夫的电♥话♥
Hey, we missed a call from Dave.
还有一条短♥信♥
And a text.
共27条
27 of them.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
我的天
Oh, no.
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
这是什么鬼
What is this?
-萨格斯 -你是谁
-Suggs! -Who are you?
我是维托 乐队经理 记起来了吗
It’s Vitto, the band’s manager, remember?
我只记得昨晚被一个长号♥打到了
The only thing I remember is being attacked by a trombone.
噢 对的
Oh, right, yeah.
你的脑袋肿了个大包
You got that crazy bump on your head.
但你当时完全不以为然
You didn’t care, though.
你只想去派对嗨
You just wanted to party!
我们逛遍了这个区所有的爵士酒吧
We hit every jazz club in the Quarter.
你为什么要说”我们”
What do you mean, “We”?
你 我 还有那几只超嗨花栗鼠朋友
You, me, and those dope chipmunk dudes!
我和那些老鼠一起派对了
I partied with those tree-skunks?
就是他们把你拉到那个时髦纹身馆
They’re the ones who dared you to get that sassy tattoo!
什么 我没听错吧
What? What?
我怎么会被他们劝到那种地方
How could I have let them talk me into this?
不 这个是你自己要求纹的
Oh, no. You asked for that one.
另一个就是他们推荐的
The other one was their idea.
什么另一个
What “other one”?
什么
What?
他们是叫我们在这边和他们碰面 是嘛
This is where they told us to meet them, right?
对 是吼着叫我们等他们会面
Well, yelled at us to meet them.
希望他们在飞机上已经气消了
Hopefully they had time to cool off on the plane.
终于找到你们了
There you are.
-戴夫 -戴夫
-Dave! -Dave!
-妈妈 -别在那装可怜了
-Mom! -Don’t “Dave, Mom” us.
你知道吗 戴夫
You know what, Dave?
你是艺术家 你有时候会比较情绪化
You’re an artist, and you’re emotional…
想说什么就说什么 但这次你听一下我的安排
and you follow your heart, but maybe I should take the lead on this one.
我们要保持冷静
You know, we keep a level head.
我唱完红脸 你唱白脸
Throw them a little Good Cop.
好的 那就这样
Okay-Okay…
别和我们逼逼”戴夫 妈妈”
Don’t you “Dave, Mom” us.
你们知不知道老娘为了找你们
Do you have any idea how terrifying it is…
从两千多英里外的地方追了过来
to find out that your children are 2,000 miles
一路上有多担惊受怕
away from where they’re supposed to be?
幸好有人拍到了你们
You are lucky that there are witnesses,
因为现在我非常愤怒
because I am so mad right now…
-恨不得一口盐汽水喷死你们 -好了 好了
-that I could just spit! -Okay, okay.
吐口水 就这里
Right here, on this floor!
好了 好了 红脸唱完了
Okay, okay. Nice Good Cop.
戴夫 我发誓
Dave, I swear,
其实现场当时并没有像电视上看起来那么疯狂
it wasn’t as crazy as it looked on TV.
哦 是么
Oh, really?
那么 我来读两条昨晚喜多发的推特
Well, let me just pull up some of Theodore’s tweets from last night.
“今晚只能用一个词来形容”
“Only one word to describe this night,.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!