The hotel manager, he explained it to me.
他们都是同一个人 他们都爱着我
They’re all one person and they love me.
除了我和你 他们都是同一个人
Everyone is one person, but you and me.
你是这个世界上除我以外的唯一
You’re the only other person in the world!
真的吗
Really?
这番话真让人动容
That’s so beautiful.
我都快哭了
I’m going to cry.
不 我们俩要永远待在一起
No, we need to stay together. Forever.
照顾彼此 保护彼此
To protect each other, to nurture each other.
噢 我的天呐 我的天呐 这真是 你确定吗
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, that’s… Are you sure?
没错
Yes.
当然 我好不容易 好不容易才找到你
Yes. Finally. Finally, I’ve found you.
我一直等待有人能对我…
I’ve waited so long for someone to…
而且你还这么聪明
And you’re so smart.
我们必须要离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
-我的衣服 我的行李怎么办 -到时候再买♥♥新的吧
-My clothes. My stuff. -We’ll get new.
你的妻子和儿子呢
Your wife and son.
他们只是假象 只是这虚假世界的一部分
– They don’t exist. – They’re just them.
-迈克尔 迈克尔 -迈克尔 迈克尔
– Michael? Michael? – Michael? Michael?
-迈克尔 迈克尔 -迈克尔
– Michael? Michael? – Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
-迈克尔 -噢
– Michael! – Oh.
你是不是做噩梦了
You’re having a nightmare or something.
噢 天呐
Oh, man.
你一直在动来动去的
You were thrashing.
还用手肘打到了我的脸
You hit me in the face with your elbow.
哦 抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
没关系
Oh, it’s okay.
我还挺喜欢这样的 有点亲密的感觉
I kind of liked it. It’s kind of intimate.
噢 好吧 你要是继续待在我身边的话
Oh, okay, then. Stick around.
肯定还会再挨多几次 我睡相极差
I’m sure you’ll get more of those. I’m a sloppy sleeper.
你出了很多汗
You’re all sweaty.
是个什么样的梦啊
What was the dream?
我也不记得了
I don’t know.
关于酒店经理的
Something about the hotel manager.
你饿了吗 我们可以叫早餐
Are you hungry? We could order breakfast.
我要开始准备今天的演讲了
I have to get ready for this speech.
可以帮我点份炒鸡蛋吗
Can I have scrambled eggs?
当然
Sure.
我超爱鸡蛋 炒鸡蛋是我的最爱
I love eggs. Scrambled is my favorite egg style.
你呢
What about yours?

Mmm!
这些鸡蛋太好吃了
These eggs are delicious.
炒得恰到好处 你要尝一点吗
They’re scrambled perfectly. Do you want to try some?
不了 我是这么想的
No. Now here’s what I’m thinking.
什么
Yes?
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我要和你在一起 我要离开我的妻子
I need to be with you. I want to leave my wife.
真的吗
Really?
迈克尔 这是一个非常重大的决定 我不觉得
Michael, that’s a big decision. I don’t…
不 不
No, no, no,
我必须要这么做 我是说 如果你没有异议的话
it’s something I have to do. I mean, if you’re interested.
我当然很想 但是 这也太突然了吧
I mean, yeah. I mean, it’s awfully sudden.
我的意思是 我不想成为你们
I mean, I don’t want to be responsible
关系破裂的始作俑者
for breaking up a marriage.
我们现在就要下决定吗
Do we need to decide now?
我已经很久没有过现在这样的感受了
It’s been years since I’ve felt anything like this.
我的情感就像是开闸泄洪了一样
It’s like a floodgate has opened.
我关不上 也不想关上 我爱你
I can’t close it. I don’t want to. I love you.
好吧 呃
Okay. Um…
我不知道 这件事太重大了
I don’t know. It seems so big and…
哦 上帝啊 好吧 就这样做吧
Oh, gosh, okay. Yeah, let’s do it.
太棒了 真是太棒了
Great! This is so great!
非常丽萨
Anomalisa.
我待会儿打电♥话♥给唐娜和她谈这件事
So, I’ll call Donna and tell her.
不 也许我应该去见见她 对吗
No, maybe I should go and see her, right?
嗯 这样才合适
Yeah, that sounds right.
我觉得这是一个很重要的
I think that’s such an important…
你能别
Could you not…
你的牙齿啃在叉子上咔咔地响
You’re clicking your fork against your teeth.
你能别这么做吗
Could you not do that?
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
以前也有人和我说过
People have told me that before.
我知道 这是一个愚蠢的下意识动作
I know, it’s a stupid unconscious habit.
没关系 你刚刚想说什么
It’s okay. Anyway, you were saying?
嗯 我觉得我们应该把姿态放得更低一点
Mmm. Just that I think it’s more respectful.
而且你应该和亨利谈谈
And you need to speak to Henry
告诉他这不是他的问题
and explain that this isn’t about him.
可是这的确和他有关啊
But it is. It’s about him, too.

Oh.
好吧 但是别和他说 他还只是个孩子
Well, don’t tell him that. He’s just a little boy.
没错 你说的对
Yeah. You’re right.
你有没有觉得你有一点控制欲
You’re being a little controlling, don’t you think?
我不是故意的 对不起
I don’t mean to. I’m sorry.
没事
No, that’s okay.
太棒了 我很高兴
Good. I’m glad…
别一边说话一边吃东西好吗
Please don’t talk with food hanging out of your mouth.
-噢 对不起 我真是猪 对不起 -不
-Oh, sorry. I’m a pig. Sorry. -No.
不 不 没关系
No, no, no. It’s okay.
所以 你愿意搬到洛杉矶去吗
So, will you live in Los Angeles,
还是说你想待在俄亥俄州
or do you need to stay in Ohio?
嗯 抱歉 稍等一会
Um… I’m sorry. Hold on.
我可以搬到洛杉矶来 这没问题
I can move to Los Angeles. I could do that.
棒极了
Good.
等你今天演讲结束之后我们可以去动物园玩玩
We should go to the zoo today after your speech.
我听说那里很棒
I hear it’s really good.
他们那里还有针对
They have breeding programs
濒危物种的繁殖工程
for all these endangered species.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
噢 他们有针对
Oh. They have breeding programs
濒危物种的繁殖工程
for all these endangered species.
比如说熊猫 你一定得去瞧瞧
So you get to see things like pandas,
我觉得它们可爱极了
which I think are awfully cute.
书上说 他们不是真正意义上的熊
They’re not really bears, I read.
当然 好的 听上去很棒
Yeah. Sure. That sounds fine.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 动物园听上去很棒
Nothing. The zoo sounds good.
我胃疼 感觉空空的 搅得我很难受
My stomach hurts. It feels empty. It’s clenched.

Oh.
好吧 要不要再吃一点华夫饼
Well, eat some more waffle maybe?
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry. Darling.
没关系
It’s okay.
我猜是因为要演讲所以很焦虑
I’m anxious about my speech, I suppose.

Of course.
好吧 我们可以在那之后再出去玩
Well, we’ll have fun after.
我们不一定非要去动物园的
We don’t have to go to the zoo.
我们可以就待在这儿
We can just hang out here.
在回去工作之前我有一整个周末的时间呢
I have the whole weekend till I have to get back to work.
那太棒了
That’s great.
我很高兴 迈克尔
I’m so happy, Michael.
我一生都在等一个像你这样的人出现
I’ve waited for someone like you my whole life.
我也是
I’ve waited, too.
一切困难都会被解决的 对吧
We’ll work it all out, right?
没错 谁会想到这样的事情 一切都太美好了
Yes. Who would’ve thunk it? It’s just so beautiful.
生活竟然可以如此多娇
Life can be.
一切问题都会迎刃而解的 这就是真理
Things can work out. That’s the lesson.
有些事并无真理可言 这也算一个真理
Sometimes there’s no lesson. That’s a lesson in itself.
我想是吧
I guess so.
我很焦虑 迈克尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!