It’s called turn-down service.
哦 天哪 我好尴尬
Oh, god. I’m so embarrassed.
丽萨大傻瓜 我没有
Lisa the moron. I don’t…
我没住过这样好的酒店
I don’t stay in hotels like this.
艾米莉和我这样挥霍 完全是因为把这当假期在过
Emily and I splurged, because it’s like a vacation.
-我是个白♥痴♥ -不 你不是
-I’m an idiot. -No, you’re not.
你要喝一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
嗯嗯 我确实很想喝一杯
Yes, please. I would really like a drink.
我想我可能不会调苹果莫吉托 但是我能订一杯
I don’t think I can make an apple mojito. I can order one.
哦 没关系
No, that’s okay.
我就喝一杯红酒就好了
I’ll just have a glass of wine, please.
我很高兴能和你独处一会儿
I’m glad to get you alone for a while.
-是吗 -嗯
-Yeah? -Yeah.
你不喜欢艾米莉吗
You don’t like Emily?
大家都喜欢艾米莉
Everybody likes Emily.
艾米莉就像个王子
Emily’s a prince.
公主
Ess.
艾米莉像个公主
Emily’s a Princess.
她人很好
She’s very nice.
我只是觉得
I just felt
你有种特别的气质
a sort of special thing with you.
真的吗 嗯
-Really? Hmm.
大多数人都喜欢艾米莉
Most people like Emily.
-谢谢你 -给你
-Thank you. -Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大多数人不太情愿盯着我的脸看的
Most people don’t really like to look at me too much
因为 你知道的
because, you know…
我觉得你很可爱
I think you’re lovely.
不 你撒谎
No, you don’t.
我一直做接线工作 是因为我从来没有
I’ve always done phone work because I’d never get hired
被商店或者餐厅聘用过
to work in a store or a restaurant or…
怎么会这样呢
How did it happen?
我可以问吗
If it’s okay for me to ask?
我不太
I don’t, um…
我不太想谈论这个
I don’t like to talk about it.
我能吻它吗
May I kiss you there?
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪 不
Oh, my god. No.
哦 天哪
Oh, god.
对不起
Sorry.
你不是什么变♥态♥吧
You’re not like a pervert or something?
特别喜欢圆滚滚的胖妹的变♥态♥
Like some weird version of a chubby chaser?
不是
No.
我只是不明白为什么你想吻我的伤疤
I just don’t understand why you would want to kiss me there.
因为
Because…
因为 我喜欢你
Because I like you.

Oh.
为什么呢
Why?
我不像艾米莉那样聪明漂亮 我很丑
I mean, I’m not smart like Emily. And I’m ugly.
你是个很聪明的人 你喜欢的应该是艾米莉才对
You’re a really smart guy. You should like Emily.
你书里的很多话我根本都不懂
I don’t even understand a lot of the words in your book.
我坐在那儿边查字典边看
I sat there with a dictionary.
我想要弄懂 但是我永远都不会变聪明
I try to learn. But I’m never going to be smart.
而且我很丑
And I’m ugly.
我觉得你边查字典边看书
I find it enormously charming
那个样子很迷人啊
that you read any book with a dictionary next to you.
我上次有男朋友还是在八年以前
My last boyfriend was eight years ago.
而且他根本不算是我的男朋友
And he wasn’t even my boyfriend.
他快六十岁了 还很胖
He was almost 60 and fat
他在人力资源部工作
and he worked in human resources
他已经结婚了 而且他女儿年纪比我大
and he had a wife and his daughter was older than me.
他追求我的唯一原因是
And the only reason he pursued me
他觉得我很好追
was because he thought he’d have a good shot.
而确实是的
Which he did.
我觉得你很特别啊
I think you’re extraordinary.
为什么呢
Why?
我也不知道
I don’t know yet.
我只是觉得你对我来说很特别
It’s just obvious to me that you are.
我没上过大学
I never went to college.
也没能在部门里担任过比小组长更高的职务
I’ve never even made it past team leader in my department.
你的声音很
Your voice is like
有魔力
magic.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?

Wow.
呃 我做接线工作
Well, you know, I have been doing
也有很长时间了
phone work for a really long time now,
所以我为自己听起来亲切又专业
so I pride myself on sounding pleasant and professional,
有着讨人喜欢的声音和态度而感到自豪
and having a pleasing phone voice and manner.
确实是 你会唱歌♥吗
It works. Do you sing?
什么 不
What? No.
不 天哪
No! God!
你真奇怪
You’re weird!
我是说 我会唱歌♥啊 人人都会唱歌♥
I mean, I sing. Everybody sings.
但我唱得不好
I just don’t sing well.
我有时候会跟着收音机一起唱歌♥
I sometimes sing along with the radio.
我超爱辛迪·劳帕
I love Cyndi Lauper.
因为她有着好听的声音
Because she’s got such a great voice
她不在意别人的看法
and she doesn’t care what people think about her.
她敢于做自己 那需要很大勇气
She’s just herself, and that takes a lot of courage.
我很敬佩这一点 你知道我什么意思吧
I admire that. You know what I mean?
嗯 是的
Yeah. I think so.
你能唱首她的歌♥给我听吗
Would you sing one of her songs for me?

No!
哦 别害羞
Come on.
别害羞 要是听见你唱歌♥我会很开心的
Come on. It’d make me so happy to hear you sing.
你越来越奇怪了 求你了
You’re being weird. Please.
我会很开心的
It’ll make me happy.
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 疯狂的男人
Okay, crazy man.
就唱一小段
Just a little.
好吧 我唱咯
Okay, here goes.
别笑我
Don’t laugh at me!
# 我在晨光中回家 #
# I come home in the morning light #
# 我的母亲问 你准备何时过正常的生活 #
# my mother says when you gonna live your life right #
# 哦得了 妈妈 我们不是幸运儿 #
# oh, mother, dear we’re not the fortunate ones #
# 女孩们 她们只想找乐子 #
# and girls, they wanna have fun #
# 哦 女孩子 她们只想找乐子 #
# oh, girls just wanna have fun #
# 有些男孩带着漂亮的女孩 #
# some boys take a beautiful girl #
# 藏到无人的角落 #
# and hide her away from the rest of the world #
# 我想要行走在阳光下 #
# I want to be the one to walk in the sun #
# 女孩们 她们只想找乐子 #
# and girls, they wanna have fun #
# 哦 女孩们只想找乐子 #
# oh, girls just wanna have #
# 那才是她们真正想要的 #
# that’s all they really want #
# 恣意狂欢 #
# some fun #
# 工作已经结束了 #
# when the working day is done #
# 哦 女孩们 她们只想找乐子 #
# oh, girls, they wanna have fun #
# 哦 女孩们只想找乐子 #
# oh, girls just wanna have fun #
这真美啊
That’s beautiful…
# 女孩们 她们只想 #
# Girls, they want #
# 只想恣意狂欢 女孩们 #
# wanna have fun, girls #
# 她们只想 #
# they wanna have #
# 只想 她们只想 #
# just wanna they just wanna #
# 只想 她们只想 #
# just wanna they just wanna #
# 哦 女孩们只想 #
# oh, girls just wanna #
# 只想恣意狂欢 #
# just wanna have fun #
好啦 就唱到这里了
Okay. That’s it.
满意了吗
Happy?
唱得很好听
That was so beautiful.
不 那只是
No, it was…
哦 天哪 你哭了吗
Oh, my god, are those tears?
真的很好听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!