我有哮喘
迪诺玩趣店
以我之力 助你为其效劳
就是动物园大小 辛辛那提动物园
失 常
嘿 妈妈 看 那有架飞机
Hey, ma, look. An airplane.
什么
What?
飞机
Airplane.
噢 是啊 哈
Oh, yeah. Huh.
谁演的光头侦探科杰克
Who was TV’s Kojak?
达伦·麦加文
Darren mcgavin.
科杰克 不是克尔查科
Kojak, not kolchak.
哦 呃
Oh, um…
-有几个字母 -七个
– How many letters? – Seven.
你有没有猜出来几个呢
Do you have any letters already?
有啊 第三个字母是V 我觉得
Yeah. The third letter is a v, I think.
我不确定
I’m not sure.
空空空V空空空 对吗
Blank-blank-blank-v- blank-blank-blank. Right?
是的吧
Yes, I think.
是个光头的家伙 对吗
It’s a bald guy, right?
女士们先生们 在我们降落之前
Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent,
请确保您的座椅靠背和折叠桌
please make sure your seat backs and tray tables
复原为竖直状态
are in full upright position,
请系好安全带
make sure your seat belt is fastened securely
并将所有随身行李放置在
and all carry-on luggage is stowed
您前方座位下面或座位上方置物柜里
beneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.
在安全降落之前
Please turn off all electronic devices
请关闭所有电子设备
until we are safely parked at the gate.
谢谢
Thank you.
一九九五年 十一月十二日
November 12th, 1995.
亲爱的迈克尔
Dear Michael.
去你的 你去死吧
Fuck you. Just fuck you.
你就这么一走了之了吗
You just walk away?
把那些甜言蜜语都抛在脑后 那些花前月下
After all you said to me? After all we did?
海誓山盟 对你来说都是狗屁吗
After all those fucking promises?
就算上了床也他妈不值一提了是吗
After all that fucking fucking?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我很荣幸成为第一个欢迎你们来到辛辛那提的人
allow me to be the first to welcome you to Cincinnati,
现在当地时间为晚上七点四十三分
where the local time is 7:43 P.M.,
气温为六十八华氏度
and the temperature is 68 degrees fahrenheit.
我们将会滑行一段距离 所以请不要离开座位
We will be taxiing for a while, so please stay seated
在”系好安全带”指示灯熄灭后再进行走动
until the pilot turns off the “Fasten seat belt” Light.
抱歉我刚才抓了你的手
Sorry I grabbed your hand.
没关系
It’s okay.
这是条件反射
It’s a reflex.
我通常是坐在我妻子旁边的
I’m usually sitting next to my wife.
我不喜欢坐飞机
I don’t like to fly.
我说了没关系
I said it’s okay.
不过 你现在可以把手松开了
You can let go now, though.
罗伯特·赫尔南德斯
Robert Hernandez,
请接一下白色的免费公用电♥话♥
please pick up the white courtesy phone.
罗伯特·赫尔南德斯 请接听白色免费公用电♥话♥
Please, Robert Hernandez to the white courtesy phone, please.
欢迎来到辛辛那提北肯塔基州国际机场
Welcome to cincinnati/north Kentucky international airport.
乘坐自动扶梯时 请靠在
While on the moving sidewalk, please stand to the…
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
我要去弗雷戈利酒店
I need to go to the fregoli.
在市区里
Downtown.
好的
Yup.
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
禁止在机场外停车或等候
No parking or waiting allowed.
此区域内的空车将被拖走
Unattended vehicles in this area will be towed.
-谢了 -没事
-Thanks. -Yup.
我能在车上抽支烟吗
Can I smoke in here?
看到那个标志了吗
You see that sign?

Oh.
你是从英国来的 对吧
You’re from england, right?
是的 我是从英国来的
Yeah, I’m from england.
听你的口音我就知道了
I can tell by your accent.
还有你吹的口哨 那是英式的吹法
And the whistling, that’s British airways.
其实我哼的是歌♥剧《拉克美》
It’s lakme, actually.
不 那就是英式口哨
Nah, that’s British airways.
总之 我很擅长分辨口音
Anyway, I have an ear for accents.
现在那边天气怎么样 还不错吧
How’s the weather there now? Good?
嗯 我家乡是那儿的 但我现在住在这里
Well, I’m from there originally. I live here now.
在辛辛市吗 我是这样叫它的
In sin-sin city, you know, as I call it?
不是 我是说在美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Not here. The states.
“美♥利♥坚♥合众国” 我喜欢这个说法
“The states.” I like that.
“横跨大西洋[池塘] 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
“Across the pond. The states.
电车 回见 往烤架上再放一只虾”
“The trolley. Cheerio. Put another shrimp on the Barbie.”
我很喜欢这些英语梗
I like all that English stuff.
那你住在“美♥利♥坚♥合众国”哪个市呢
Whereabout in “The states”?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
噢啦啦 是的 先生 噢 是啊 浮华城
Oh, la, la. Yes, sir. Oh, yeah. Tinseltown.
嗯 辛辛那提也是一个很棒的城市 别挑剔
Well, Cincinnati’s a great city, too. Don’t knock it.
我没有 我相信它挺好的
I wasn’t. I’m sure it is.
的确是这样
Damn straight.
第一次来吗
First time?
来过一次
Once before.
噢 这些年变化不小呢
Oh, it’s changed since then.
在你停留的这段时间里 可以四处感受一下
You ought to check it out, you know, while you’re here.
好的 我会去的 谢谢
Yeah, I will. Thanks.
嗯 不客气
Yeah. You’re welcome.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, asshole!
是啊 你得感受一下
Yeah, you oughta check it out.
好好感受
Check it out.
动物园很棒
The zoo is great.
据说是世界级的
World-class, they say.
超级超级多的 你懂的 呃
Many, many important, you know, uh,
叫什么来着 濒危物种
whatchamacallit, endangered species,
繁殖工程 你懂的
breeding programs, you know.
它这方面做得很棒
It’s famous for it.
熊猫啊 什么的
Pandas. Other things.
-还有猫头鹰 -啊哈
-Owls. -Uh-huh.
听起来很棒
That sounds fascinating.
没错
Damn straight.
嗯 你应该去感受一下
Yeah, you should check it out.
噢 你一定要尝一尝辛辛那提的辣椒
Oh! And you gotta try the Cincinnati chili.
你在别处绝对没吃过这种辣椒 相信我
It’s chili like you never had. Trust me.
洛杉矶辣椒 英国辣椒 那都不算什么
La chili? England chili? Forget about it.
这里的人把它和肉桂皮 巧克力混在一起
They make it here with cinnamon and chocolate
然后撒在意大利面上
and they serve it over pasta.
你可以想象一下
Imagine that if you can.
我会试着想象的 嗯 谢谢
I’ll try to, yeah. Thanks.
那个酒店附近有玩具商店吗
Is there a toy store near the hotel?
玩具商店?
A toy store?
你是说 “玩趣”商店
You mean, a “Toy” Store?
是的 玩具商店
Yeah, toy store.
有啊 那儿有家”玩趣”商店
Yeah, there’s a “Toy” Store
就在大概两个街区外
about two blocks up.
整晚都营业
It’s open all night.
真是一个好地方
Real class place.
林肯街十六号♥有乘客要打车
I have a pickup call at 16th and Lincoln.
有人在那片区域吗
Anybody in the area?
不管怎么说 这个城市还是有不少好去处的
Anyway, there’s a lot to see in the city.
-复建市区那边 -我只在这里待一天
-Revitalized downtown… -I’m only here for a day.
-什么 -我只在这里待一天而已
-What? -I’m just here for a day.
呃 我很抱歉 我没有听懂
You know, I’m sorry. I’m not getting that.
你的口音
The accent.
我 只在这里 待一天
I’m just here for a day.
嗯 那就 去 动物园啊
Well, the zoo then.
你参观动物园用不着一天的
You don’t need more than a day for the zoo.
只是一个动物园大小的地方
It’s just zoo-sized.
至于尝辣椒嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!