I lose everyone.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.

Oh.

Hello?
你好 是斯通先生吗
Hello, Mr. Stone?
-是我 -这么早 是谁啊
-Yes. -It’s early. Who is it?
早上好 先生 我是劳伦斯·吉尔
Good morning, sir. My name is Lawrence Gill
酒店的大堂经理
and I’m the general manager of the hotel.
怎么了
Yes?
我有一些事情
I have a matter of some delicacy
需要和您核实一下
I need to talk to you about.
-嗯哼 怎么了 -是谁啊
-Mmm-hmm. What’s going on? – Who is it?
您能到我的办公室里来
Would it be possible for you to come down to my office
坐一会儿吗
to chat for a few moments?
应该可以吧
I suppose.
我将十分感谢
I’d greatly appreciate it.
您可以先乘电梯到地下室
If you take the elevator to the basement level
出电梯后向左转
and turn left when you get off,
就能看见行政办公室了
you’ll see the administrative offices.
您可以直接问我的名字 我叫劳伦斯·吉尔
You can just ask for me. My name is Lawrence Gill.
好的
Yeah, okay.
是谁呀
Who was that?
劳伦斯·吉尔
Lawrence Gill.
你好 劳伦斯·吉尔的办公室 请问你需要什么帮助
Hello. Lawrence Gill’s office. May I help you?
今天是三十号♥
30 today.
不 抱歉
No, I’m sorry…
你好 我是来见吉尔先生的
Hello, I’m here to see Mr. Gill.
噢 当然 请您稍等
Yes, of course, one moment.
吉尔先生 有位
Mr. Gill, a Mr…
-斯通 -有位叫斯通的先生要见您
-Stone. -A Mr. Stone is here to see you.
好的 先生 您可以进去了
Yes, sir. You can go right in.
感谢您的到来 斯通先生
Thank you for coming, Mr. Stone.
在这边
It’s over here.
我知道这儿有点大
It’s big, I know.
他们让我在这儿和五楼一块三百平♥米♥的地方之间选一个
They offered me 300 square on the fifth floor or this down here.
不难选 对吧
Not a hard decision, right?
你可以开那辆高尔夫车过来 它就是这么用的
Take the golf cart. That’s what it’s for.
小心中间那个大坑
Watch out for the sunken meeting area.
不 不 你可以直接绕过来
No, no, you can just go around those.
不 别试着直接开过来
No, don’t try to drive through.
就是这样 很好
There. There you are.

Ah.
请坐
Have a seat.
你喜欢这些鱼吗 我刚刚才放进去
Do you like the fish? I just had them put in.
这是海水箱 这种鱼很难养的
Salt water tanks. They’re hard to maintain.
那些是小妖精鱼
Those are leprechaun fish.
就是长着爱尔兰人脸的那些
The ones with the sort of Irish faces.
你找我是出了什么问题吗
Is there some problem?
-不是 先生 不是你想的那样 -那是什么
-No, sir. It’s nothing like that. -What then?
没事
Nothing.
你在逗我吗
Excuse me?
只是
It’s just…
是什么
What?
好吧
Well…
拜托快点 我待会还有一个会要参加
Please, I have a conference to attend.
噢 好的 当然 客户服务
Oh, yes, of course. “Customer service.”
我看了你的书之后
And I’ve read your book myself.
酒店的效率涨了百分之九十
Hotel productivity up 90%.
说句实话 归根结底
You and I are in the same business, really,
我们的工作性质其实是一样的
when you come down to it.
都是服务 你觉得呢
Service. Wouldn’t you agree?
没错
Yes.

Yes.
无论如何 我不知道怎么说才好 那么请恕我直言
Anyway, I don’t know how to put this, so I’ll just put it.
我知道你昨晚带了一位客人回房♥间
I understand that you had a guest in your room last night.
这样犯法了吗
Is that a crime?
不 当然不
No, not at all.
当然 酒店从业者必须要替顾客谨慎保守
Certainly, hoteliers are in the business of being discreet
玩弄女性的秘密
about our guests’ philandering.
玩弄女性
Philandering?
不 不是这个意思 我的用词
No, it isn’t that. My choice of words…
我不是那个意思
It’s not about that at all.
可是你是怎么知道的
How do you even know that, anyway?
好吧 我
Well, I…
斯通先生 你不介意我直说吧
Mr. Stone, may I be candid with you?
你继续吧
I guess.
我到现在都没弄懂你到底想干嘛
I don’t know what the hell you’re getting at.
好吧 我 呃
Well, I, um…

Um…
我爱你
I love you.
好了 我先走了
Right, I’m leaving.
不 不 听着 我之前从来没和你这样说过话
No, no. Look. I’ve never talked to you like this before.
这是一份永不能见天日的情愫
It has not been appropriate.
现在仍是如此
Perhaps it’s not still,
但我今早实在无法继续抑制了
but I’ve been unable to contain myself this morning.
我爱你 我也愿意一切都为你考虑
I love you. And I want what’s best for you.
如果你需要一次婚外情 我也理解
And if you need to have an affair, I understand,
但你可以和我啊
but have it with me.
再见
Goodbye.
你可以和任何人滚床单 任何人都行
Have it with anyone at all, anybody,
唯独丽萨不行
just not Lisa.
不要走 等等
No. Wait!
我们都是为你而来的 我们始终如一地等着你
We’re all here for you. We’re all one for you.
回来
Come back!
这里有你喜欢的吗 她们都很漂亮
Do you like any of these here? They’re very pretty.
这是斯丹芙妮
That one’s Stephanie.
斯丹芙妮 快和斯通先生打招呼
Stephanie, say hello to Mr. Stone.
你好 斯通先生 只要你愿意 随时可以来上我
Hello. You can fuck me if you want, Mr. Stone.
还有我
Or me.
我们也行
Any of us.
不要选丽萨
Just not Lisa.
不要丽萨
Not Lisa!
丽萨
Lisa.
哇哦
Whoa!
丽萨
Lisa!
这是你的早餐 斯通先生
Here’s your breakfast, Mr. Stone.
哇喔
Whoa!
丽萨
Lisa!
丽萨 丽萨
Lisa! Lisa!
谁 噢 你好啊 迈克尔
Yes? Oh, hello, Michael.

Where…
她在哪里 艾米莉
Where is she, Emily?
-她不在这儿 -迈克尔
-She’s not here. -Michael?
-丽萨 跟我走 -什么
-Lisa, let’s go! -What?
丽萨 别跟他走 他疯了
Lisa, don’t go with him. He’s insane.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
没时间和你解释了 快跟我走
I don’t have the time to tell you. Just come!
你要带我去哪里 小艾 到底是怎么一回事
Where are you taking me? Em, what’s going on?
噢 看在上帝的份上 丽萨 别管他 快回来
Oh, for god’s sake. Lisa, pull free from him and come back here.
你想逃到哪里去 迈克尔 理智点好吗
Where are you going to go, Michael? Be reasonable.
你们无处可逃的
There’s nowhere to go.
-噢 你弄疼我了 -抱歉
-Oh! You’re hurting me. -I’m sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
但是我必须要把你带走 你现在不安全
I had to get you away. You weren’t safe.
怎么不安全了 你在说什么啊
Safe from what? What are you talking about?
他们不想我们俩在一起
They don’t want us to be together.
我觉得他们搞不好会杀了你
I think they’ll kill you if they need to.
-迈克尔 -他们已经告诉我了
-Michael? -They explained it to me.
那个酒店经理 他刚刚和我说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!