Ah, you haven’t changed a bit.
你一点都没变
You’re exactly the way I remember you in my dreams.
跟我梦中的你一模一样
Reach out. Sense the Force around you.
探索 感受周遭的原力
Use your feelings you must.
一定要运用你的感觉
Younglings. Younglings!
年轻人 年轻人
A visitor we have.
有客人来访
Hello, Master Obi-Wan.
你好 欧比王大♥师♥
Hello. I’m sorry to disturb you, Master.
抱歉打扰 大♥师♥
What help can I be, Obi-Wan?
有何指教 欧比王?
I’m looking for a planet described to me by an old friend.
我在找一个老朋友介绍的行星
I trust him, but the systems don’t show on the archive maps.
但该星系不在档案地图里
Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing.
欧比王找不到一颗行星 真糗
How embarrassing. Hmm? Liam, the shades.
真糗啊 连恩 拉上窗帘
Gather round the map reader.
围在地图仪四周
Clear your minds…
清理你们的思绪
and find Obi-Wan’s wayward planet we will.
我们就会找到欧比王要的行星
It ought to be…here…but it isn’t.
它应该在…这里…但却找不到
Gravity is pulling all the stars in the area towards this spot.
这区的重力将星球都吸往这点
Gravity’s silhouette remains…but the star and all the planets…
重力作用存在 但所有星体…
disappeared they have.
却消失无踪
How can this be?
怎么会这样? 想想看?
A thought?
谁有答案?
Anyone. Master?
谁知道? 大♥师♥
Because someone erased it from the archive memor.
有人在记忆体里将它清除掉
Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.
这孩子果然聪明
The Padawan is right.
这小徒弟说对了
Go to the center of gravity’s pull…
前往重力作用的中心点
and find your planet you will.
你就会找到你要的行星
The data must have been erased.
资料一定是被删除了
But, Master Yoda
可是 尤达大♥师♥
who could empty information from the archives? That’s impossible,isn’t it
谁做的? 不太可能 不是吗?
Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is.
的确是危机重重 疑云密布
Only a Jedi could have erased those files.
删除者必定是位绝地武士
But who and why, harder to answer.
谁? 为什么? 则更难回答
Meditate on this I will.
让我好好沉思一番
I wasn’t the youngest queen ever elected…
我并非最年轻的民选女王
but now that I think back on it
但现在回想起来
I’m not sure I was old enough. I’m not sure I was ready.
可能真的太年轻 不够有把握
The people you served thought you did a good job.
你的同胞认为你很称职
I heard they even tried to amend the constitution so you could stay in office.
为了让你续任 还企图修订宪法
I was relieved when my two terms were up.
两任届满后终于得以退休
But when the queen asked me to serve as senator…
但继任女王要我当参议员
I couldn’t refuse her.
我实在无法拒绝
I agree with her. I think the Republic needs you.
我赞同她 共和国需要你
I’m glad that you chose to serve.
很高兴你继续为国服务
If the senate votes to create an army…I’m sure it’s going to push us into a civil war.
参议院若同意建军 会引发内战
It’s unthinkable.
不敢想像
There hasn’t been a full-scale war since the formation of the Republic.
共和国成立后 未曾有过战争
Do you see any way through negotiations to bring the separatists back into the Republic?
和谈不能挽回分离主义者吗?
Not if they feel threatened.
除非感受到威胁 不然不会同意
My guess is they’ll turn to the Trade Federations
我想他们会向贸易联盟
or the Commerce Guilds for help.
或商业协会求救
It’s outrageous, but after four trials in the Supreme Court…
可耻 最高法♥院♥已四度审判…
Nute Gunray is still the viceroy of the Trade Federation.
纽特甘雷仍稳坐贸易联盟总督
I fear the senate is powerless to resolve this crisis.
恐怕参议院无力解决此次危机
We must keep our faith in the Republic.
对共和国要有信心
The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it.
丧失民♥主♥信心就是失败的到来
Let’s pray that day never comes.
希望这天永远不会来
In the meantime, we must consider your own safety.
同时 我们也得顾虑你的安全
What is your suggestion, Master Jedi?
你有何建议 绝地大♥师♥?
Oh, Anakin’s not a Jedi yet.
阿纳金还不是绝地武士
He’s still a Padawan learner. But I was thinking…
他还在学徒阶段 我认为…
Hold on a minute.
等一下
Excuse me. I was thinking I would stay in the lake country.
抱歉 我想我该待在千湖区
There are some places up there that are ver isolated.
那里有些地方非常隐密
Excuse me. I’m in charge of security here, milady
抱歉 安全问题由我负责
And this is my home. I know it ver well.
这里是我的故乡 我清楚
That is why we’re here.
这也是为什么我们要回来
I think it would be wise if you took advantage of my knowledge in this instance.
此事最好善用我的知识
Sorry, milady.
对不起 殿下
Perfect. It’s settled, then.
很好 就这么决定
There it is, R4
在那儿 R4
right where it should be. Our missing planet Kamino.
正处于它失踪的位置…卡密诺
Master Jedi.
绝地大♥师♥
The prime minister is expecting you.
首相恭候大驾光临
I’m expected
等我?
Of course.
当然
He is anxious to meet you.
他急着见你呢
After all these years…
经过这么多年后…
we were beginning to think you weren’t coming. Now,please,this way.
我们以为你不会来了 这边请
May I present Lama Su…
容我引见拉玛·苏
prime minister of Kamino.
卡密诺的首相
And this is Master Jedi…
这位是绝地大♥师♥…
Obi-Wan Kenobi.
欧比王肯诺比
I trust you’re going to enjoy your stay.
希望你感到不虚此行
Please. And now to business
请坐 我们来谈正事吧
You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule.
你一定很高兴进度完全正常
200,000 units are ready…
已完成20万单位
with a million more well on the way.
另有一百万个正在生产中
That’s good news.
真是…好消息
Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas…
请转告西佛迪雅大♥师♥…
that his order will be met on time.
他的订单我们会准时交货
I’m sorry. Master…
对不起…哪位大♥师♥?
Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is
绝地大♥师♥西佛迪雅还是…
still a leading member of the Jedi Council is he not?
绝地议会的首席 不是吗?
Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago.
西佛迪雅大♥师♥十年前就遇害了
Oh, I’m so sorr to hear that.
哦 我深感遗憾
But I’m sure he would have been
他一定会因为我为他…
proud of the army we’ve built for him.
建造的军队感到骄傲
The army?
军队?
Yes. A clone army
是的 复♥制♥人♥大♥军
and I must say, one of the finest we’ve ever created.
可以说我们所造最精良的一批
Tell me,Prime Minister,when my master first contacted you about the army…
我们大♥师♥订制这支部队时…
did… did he say who it was for?
曾说明用途吗?
Of course he did.
当然有
This army is for the Republic.
是要供共和国使用的
But you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself.
但你一定急着亲自点阅
That’s why I’m here
正是我此行的目的
We used to come here for school retreat.
学生时代常来此地静修
We would swim to that island ever day.
每天游到那个小岛
I love the water.
我很喜欢这里的水
We used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dr us…
躺在沙滩上作日光浴
and tr to guess the names of the birds singing.
猜爱唱歌♥鸟儿的名字
I don’t like sand.
我不喜欢沙子
It’s coarse and rough and irritating…
又粗又乱使人过敏…
and it gets everywhere
还沾得到处是
Not like here.
不像这里
Here, everthing is soft and smooth…
到处都很柔软…光滑
No. I shouldn’t have done that.
不行 我不该这么做
I’m sorry.
对不起
Very impressive.
真壮观
I’d hoped you would be pleased.
我想你会满意
Clones can think creatively.
复♥制♥人具思考能力
You will find that they are immensely superior to droids.
你会发现他们比机器人好很多
We take great pride in our combat education
战斗教育和训练课程…
and training programs.
也令我们相当自傲
This group was created about five years ago.
这一组是五年前开♥发♥出来的
You mentioned growth acceleration.
你刚提过加速成长
Oh, yes, it’s essential. Otherwise…
那是必要的 不然…
a mature clone would take a lifetime to grow.
要等一辈子 复♥制♥人才能成熟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!