one we couldn’t keep even if we wanted to.
纸是包不住火的
I couldn’t do that.
我不能这么做
Could you, Anakin? Could you live like that?
你可以吗? 过那种日子?
No. You’re right.
不可以 你说得对
It would destroy us.
我们会被毁了
Tell your council that the first battalions are ready.
告诉议会 第一支军队备妥了
And remind them, if they need more troops…
提醒他们 如果需要更多军队
it will take more time to grow them.
将需要更多时间培育他们
I won’t forget, and thank you.
谨记在心 多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Scramble code five to Coruscant, care of the old folks’ home!
用第5密♥码♥加密传讯到科罗森 收件人写”养老院”
I have successfully made contact with the prime minister of Kamino.
我跟卡密诺首相碰过面
They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army.
他们用赏金猎人强格·费特 制♥造♥一支复♥制♥人♥大♥军
I have a strong feeling that this bounty hunter…
我觉得这位赏金猎人就是刺客…
Do you think these cloners are involved in…
你认为复♥制♥人…
the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala?
跟刺杀阴谋有关?
No, Master. There appears to be no motive.
不 大♥师♥ 似乎无此动机
Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan.
不要假设 欧比王
Clear your mind must be…
一定要先清除杂念…
if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
如果你想查出幕后的主谋
Yes, Master.They say…
是的 大♥师♥ 他们说…
Master Sifo-Dyas placed an order for a clone army…
复♥制♥人是西佛迪雅大♥师♥订制的…
at the request of the senate almost ten years ago.
根据十年前参议院的要求
I was under the impression he was killed before that.
印象中 他在那之前已遇害
Did the council ever authorize the creation of a clone army?
绝地议会有授权订制复♥制♥人?
No. Whoever placed that order
没有 不管订制者是谁
did not have the authorization of the Jedi Council.
绝地议会并未授权
Bring him here. Question him we will.
带他来 我们当面对质
Yes, Master. I will report back when I have him.
是的 找到他后再行报告
Blind we are if creation of this clone army…
我们真是盲目啊…
we could not see.
竟然不知复♥制♥人悄悄在生产
I think it is time we informed the senate…
我们得通知参议院 我们…
that our ability to use the Force has diminished.
运用原力的能力已大为减弱
Only the dark lord of the…
只有西斯的黑暗大帝…
Sith knows of our weakness.
明瞭我们的弱点
If informed the senate is…
通知参议院…
multiply our adversaries will.
只会让我们的处境更加窘迫
Mom, no.
妈 不 不要
Don’t go.
不要走
I don’t want to disturb you.
我不想打扰你
Your presence is soothing.
你的出现有安抚作用
You had another nightmare last night.
你昨晚又作恶梦了
Jedi don’t have nightmares.
绝地武士不会作恶梦
I heard you.
我听见了
I saw my mother.
我梦见我的母亲
She is suffering, Padmé.
她正受着苦 佩咪
I saw her as clearly as I see you now.
见到她跟见到你一样清晰
She is in pain.
她很痛苦
I know I’m disobeying my mandate to protect you, Senator…
我知道这会违抗保护你的命令
but I have to go.
但 我得去一趟
I have to help her.
我必须去救她
I’ll go with you.
我跟你一起去
I’m sorry. I don’t have a choice.
很抱歉 我别无选择
Dad, look!
爸 你看
Boba, get on board!
波巴 快上船
Oh, not good.
不妙
Wait right there.
在这里等着我
Okey-okey.
好的 好的
Let me help you with that.
我来帮你忙
What? What do you want?
什么? 你想干嘛?
Wait! You’re a Jedi!
等等 你是绝地武士
Whatever it is, I didn’t do it.
不管是什么问题 不是我♥干♥的
I’m looking for Shmi Skywalker.
我来找西蜜天行者
Ani? Little Ani?
安? 安?
You are Ani! It is you!
是安 真的是你
You sure sprouted, huh?
长好高了
AJedi! Whatta ya know!
绝地武士 真是个惊喜
Maybe you could help with some deadbeats who owe me a lot of money.
或许可以帮我催收些烂帐
My mother.
我母亲呢?
Oh, yeah. Shmi.
对了 西蜜
She’s not mine-a no more-a. I sold her.
她不归我了 我将她卖♥♥了
You sold her?
卖♥♥了?
Years ago.
很多年了
Sorry, Ani, but you know, business is business.
抱歉 安 生意归生意
I sold her to a moisture farmer named Lars.
卖♥♥给个水气收集农夫 叫拉斯
At least I think it was Lars.
我记得应该是拉斯
Believe it or not, I heard…
信不信由你 听说…
he freed her and married her!
他给她自♥由♥并跟她结婚了
Can ya beat that, eh?
想不到有这种好事吧
Do you know where they are now?
知不知道他们现在在哪?
Ooh, long way from here.
离这儿很远
Someplace over on the other side of Mos Eisley, I think, mmm.
应该在莫斯埃斯利的那头吧
I’d like to know.
我想知道
Eh, sure. Absolutely!
没问题 当然
Let’s go look at my records, huh?
去查查我的记录
Dad!I think we’re being tracked!
爸 我们被盯梢了
He must have put a homing device on our hull.
一定有追踪器粘在我们船身上
Hang on, son. We’ll move into the asteroid field…
坐好 我们将进入小行星群里
and we’ll have a couple of surprises for him.
让他开开眼界
Seismic charges! Stand by.
震碎炮待命
He doesn’t seem to take a hint, this guy.
他好像还是不懂我的意思
Watch out!
小心
Get him, Dad! Get him!
干掉他 爸 干掉他
Fire!
发射
Oh, blast! This is why I hate flying!
要命 我真恨飞行
We got him!
打中了
We’lljust have to finish him.
再给他致命的一击
R4, prepare to jettison the spare part canisters.
R4 准备抛弃备用零件
Fire them now!
抛射
Well, we won’t be seeing him again.
再也不会见面了
Well, R4, I think we’ve waited long enough.
R4 我们等得够久了
There’s an unusual concentration of Federation ships over there, R4.
联盟船舰不寻常的在此集结
Stay with the ship, R2.
在此留守 R2
How might I be of service? I am C…
需要效劳吗? 我是C…
3PO?
3PO?
The maker! Oh, Master Ani!
创造者 安主人
I knew you would return.
我就知道你会回来
I knew it! And Miss Padmé. Oh, my.
还有佩咪小姐 天啊
Hello, 3PO.
你好 3PO
Bless my circuits! I’m so pleased to see you both.
上苍保佑 真高兴见到二位
I’ve come to see my mother.
我来找我母亲的
Oh. Um, I think perhaps we’d better go indoors.
我们进去屋里吧
Master Owen, might I present two most important visitors.
欧文主人 为你介绍两位贵客
I’m Anakin Skywalker.
我是阿纳金天行者
Owen Lars. Uh, this is my girlfriend, Beru.
欧文·拉斯 我女朋友贝鲁
I’m Padmé.
我叫佩咪
I guess I’m your stepbrother.
我应该是 你的同母异父弟弟吧
I had a feeling you might show up someday.
我一直感觉有一天你会来
Is my mother here?
我母亲在吗?
No, she’s not.
不 她不在
Cliegg Lars. Shmi is my wife.
克里格·拉斯 西蜜是我太太
We should go inside.
我们进去
We have a lot to talk about.
有很多事情该谈谈
It was just before dawn. They came out of nowhere.
就在黎明前夕 他们从四面八方包围过来
A hunting party of Tusken Raiders.
突然冒出一群塔斯肯强盗
Your mother had gone out early,like she always did…
你母亲照例一大早起来…
to pick mushrooms that grow on the vaporators.
采收凝结器上的蘑菇
From the tracks,she was about halfway home…
从足迹看来 她回到半路上…
when they took her.
却被掳走了
Those Tuskens walk like men but…
塔斯肯族走路像人 可是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!