She programmed R2 to warn us if there is an intruder.
她给R2下指令 一旦有入侵者就来通知我们
There are many other ways to kill a senator.
要杀一个参议员的方法很多
I know, but we also want to catch this assassin, don’t we, Master?
我知道 但我们不是也想抓住这个刺客吗
You’re using her as bait.
你在用她做诱饵
It was her idea.
这是她的主意
Don’t worry. No harm will come to her.
放心 她不会出事的
I can sense everything going on in that room.
我能感应到那间房♥里发生的一切
Trust me.
相信我
It’s too risky.
这太冒险了
Besides, your senses aren’t that attuned, my young apprentice.
另外 你的感应也没那么灵敏 我的年轻徒弟
And yours are?
你的就很灵吗?
Possibly.
也许吧
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
I don’t sleep well anymore.
我一直睡不好觉
Because of your mother?
因为你母亲?
I don’t know why I keep dreaming about her.
不知道为什么我老梦到她
Dreams pass in time.
过段时间就会好的
I’d much rather dream about Padmé.
我宁愿梦到佩咪
Just being around her again is…intoxicating.
重回她的身边已经…令人陶醉了
Be mindful of your thoughts, Anakin. They betray you.
留心你的意念 阿纳金 他们会背叛你
You’ve made a commitment to the Jedi order…a commitment not easily broken.
你已经宣誓服从绝地法规 宣誓可不能轻易反悔
And don’t forget, she’s a politician. They’re not to be trusted.
还要记住 她是个政客 政客是不能相信的
She’s not like the others in the senate, Master.
她和参议会里的其他人不一样 师♥父♥
It is my experience that senators focus…
我的经验是…
only on pleasing those who fund their campaigns…
议员们只会取悦 能资助他们选举的人…
and they’re in no means scared of forgetting the niceties of democracy
并且可以完全无视民♥主♥的真义…
in order to get those funds. Not another lecture.
就为了得到赞助 别对我说教啦
At least not on the economics of politics.
至少别再提什么政客筹钱的事
And besides, you’re generalizing.
还有 你是一概而论
The chancellor doesn’t appear to be corrupt.
首相看起来没就那么腐♥败♥
Palpatine is a politician.
帕尔帕廷是个老政客
I have observed that he is very clever…
我发现他很善于…
in following the passions and the prejudices of the senators.
处理和迎合议员们的怒气和偏见
I think he’s a good man…
我觉得他是个好人…
I sense it too.
我也感觉应到了
Stay here!
待这儿别动!
Are you all right, milady?
你没事吧 殿下?
What the…
怎么…
What took you so long? Oh, you know, Master.
怎么这么慢? 师♥父♥ 你知道
I couldn’t find a speeder I liked…
找不到中意的飞艇…
There he is.
他在那里
With the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities.
有敞篷座舱和足够速度的那种
If you spent as long practicing your saber techniques as you do your wit…
如果你肯多花功夫练剑 而不是耍小聪明的话
you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman.
你的剑术就足以和尤达大♥师♥抗衡了
I thought I already did.
我已经跟他不相上下了
Only in your mind, my very young apprentice.
别一厢情愿 小徒弟
Pull up, Anakin. Pull up!
拉高 阿纳金 快拉高!
You know I don’t like it when you do that.
我不喜欢你乱耍花招
Sorry, Master.I forgot you don’t like flying.
抱歉师♥父♥ 忘了你不喜欢飞行
I don’t mind flying, but what you’re doing is suicide!
我不介意飞行 但你刚刚是在自杀
Anakin! How many times have I told you…
阿纳金! 我跟你说了多少次了啊…
stay away from power couplings!
离电源耦合器远点!
That was good!
真爽!
Where are you going? He went that way.
你去哪儿? 他往那边去了
Master,if we keep this chase going any longer..that creep is gonna end up deep-fried
大♥师♥ 如果我们再追下去的话…那家伙会被逼急的
and, personally, I’d like to find out who he is and who he’s working for.
而且 我个人更想知道他是谁 受谁指使
This is a shortcut… I think.
这是条捷径 我想
Well, you’ve lost him.
好啦 你把他跟丢了
I’m deeply sorry, Master.
我非常抱歉 大♥师♥
That was some shortcut, Anakin. He went completely the other way.
这是条捷径 阿纳金 他走的另一条路
If you’ll excuse me.
失陪一下
I hate it when he does that.
我最讨厌他这样了
Anakin!
阿纳金!
She went into the club, Master.
她进夜♥总♥会♥了 大♥师♥
Patience. Use the Force. Think.
耐心点 运用你的原力 思考
Sorry, Master.
对不起 师♥父♥
He went in there to hide, not to run.
他进去是想躲起来 不是要逃走
try, Master.
是的 师♥父♥
This weapon is your life.
下次不要乱丢
I try, Master.
是的 师♥父♥
Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be the death of me?
这武器是你的生命
Don’t say that, Master.
我会尽力的 师♥父♥
Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be the death of me?
为什么我觉得总有一天我会死在你手上?
Don’t say that, Master. You’re the closest thing I have to a father.
千万别这么说 师♥父♥ 你对我就像父亲一样
Then why don’t you listen to me?
那你怎么老是不听话?
I am tring.
我正在努力
Can you see him?
看到他了吗?
I think he is a she…
我认为他是个女的
and I think she is a changeling.
而且她还会伪装
In that case, be extra careful.
这样的话 你得加倍小心了
Go and find her.
去找她
Where are you going, Master?
你要去哪里?
For a drink.
弄杯喝的
Thank you.
谢谢
You wanna buy some death sticks?
你想买♥♥死亡之杖吗?
You don’t want to sell me death sticks.
你不向我兜售死亡之杖
I don’t want to sell you death sticks.
我不向你兜售死亡之杖
You want to go home…
回家思考生命的意义
and rethink your life. I want to go home and rethink my life.
反省你的一生 我想回家反省我的一生
Easy.
没事
Jedi business. Go back to your drinks.
绝地武士执行公务 回去继续喝酒吧
Do you know who it was you were tring to kill?
知道你要杀的是谁吗?
It was a senator from Naboo.
是从纳布来的一个参议员
And who hired you?
谁是你的雇主?
It was just a job.
我只是按吩咐去做而已
Who hired you? Tell us.
雇主是谁? 告诉我们
Tell us now!
快告诉我们!
It was a bounty hunter called…
是个赏金猎人 名叫…
Toxic dart.
毒镖
Track down this bounty hunter you must, Obi-Wan.
你必须追查这个赏金猎人 欧比王
Most importantly, find out who he’s working for.
更重要的是 查出他的主子是谁
What about Senator Amidala?
艾米达拉参议员怎么办?
She will still need protecting.
她仍然需要保护
Handle that your Padawan will.
你的徒弟 交给他办
Anakin, escort the senator back to her home planet of Naboo.
阿纳金 你护送参议员回她的纳布母星
She’ll be safer there.
她在那儿比较安全
And don’t use registered transport. Travel as refugees.
别搭乘公共运输 乔装成难民
As the leader of the opposition
身为反对阵营领袖
it will be very difficult to get Senator Amidala to leave the capital.
她不太容易离开首都
Until caught this killer is…
在我们没抓住真凶之前…
our judgment she must respect.
她必须尊重我们的决定
Anakin, go to the senate…
阿纳金 你去参议院
and ask Chancellor Palpatine to speak with her about this matter.
请帕尔帕廷首相和她谈谈这事
I will talk with her. Senator Amidala
我跟她沟通 艾米达拉参议员…
will not refuse an executive order.
不会违抗我的命令
I know her well enough to assure you of that.
我很了解她 这你可以放心
Thank you, Your Excellency.
多谢阁下
And so, they’ve finally given you an assignment.
这么说 他们终于给了你一个任务
Your patience has paid off.
你的耐心得到回报了
Your guidance more than my patience.
是你的教导有功 并非我的耐心
You don’t need guidance, Anakin.
你无须指导 阿纳金
In time, you will learn to trust your feelings.
慢慢的 你要学会相信自己的感觉
Then you will be invincible.
那时候你就会战无不胜了
I have said it many times
我说过很多次
You are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met.
你是最有天赋的绝地武士
Thank you, Your Excellency.
多谢褒奖 阁下
I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi, Anakin…
你会成为最伟大的绝地武士
even more powerful than Master Yoda.
力量更胜于尤达大♥师♥
I am concerned for my Padawan.
我很替我徒弟担心
He is not ready to be given this assignment on his own yet.
他还不适合接派任务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!