Home 喜剧电影 为子搬迁(2009)

为子搬迁(2009)

0
为子搬迁(2009)

I thought we were doing syrup.
我觉得我们用的是糖浆
Mortar, syrup. syrup, mortar. it is all the same. it’s the glue.
水泥 糖浆 糖浆 水泥 都一样 都是粘合剂
It’s all those good things you have in you.
这就是你们拥有的奢侈品
The love,
是爱
The wisdom, the generosity. the selflessness.
智慧 慷慨和无私的精神
The patience. Patience.
还有耐心 耐心
At 3:00 a.m., when everyone’s awake because Ibrahim is sick
早上3点 Ibrahim生病了 把大家都吵醒了
And he can’t find the bathroom and he just puked in Katya’s bed.
他找不到卫生间 吐在了Katya的床上
Patience when you blink…
要有耐心 你一眨眼…
When you blink and it’s 5:30 and it is time to get up again,
你一眨眼5点半了 又该起床了
And you know you’re going to be tired all day, all week,
你知道你这一整天 一个星期都会很累
All your fucking life.
甚至是你的一生
And you are thinking, “what happened to Greece?
你会想要是在希腊会怎么样
“what happened to swimming naked off the coast of Greece?”
在希腊海边裸泳会怎么样
And you have to be willing to make the family out of whatever you have.
你不得不用你的一切来经营家庭
You have to be so much better than you ever thought.
你要比你想的更好
Right?
对吧
Wow, I’ve never done this before.
我以前从没来过这
It’s like dance karaoke?
是跳舞场吗
It’s montreal.
是蒙特利尔
World capital of this kind of shit.
这玩意的世界之都
Montreal, baby.
蒙特利尔 宝贝
Oh! now listen, are there going to be any… is this just dudes?
听着 是不是只有…小伙子表演
No, no, no. It’s not that those guys weren’t enjoyable.
不 不 倒不是这些小伙子不养眼
No, plenty of girls coming. I swear.
会有很多姑娘上场的 我发誓
Okay.
好吧
I hope so. no, there’s girls coming.
希望如此 不 姑娘们来了
Where’s Rona?
Rona在哪
I think she’s in the bathroom.
我猜她在洗手间
Where’s Munch?
Munch在哪
I have no fucking idea.
我不知道
She had another miscarriage.
她又流产了
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
Thursday.
星期四
This thursday?
这个礼拜四?
Yeah.
是的
This is her 5th.
这已经是第五次了
I know she loves all those kids like they were her own blood,
我知道她把那些孩子视如己出
But I wonder if we have been selfish.
但我在想我们是不是太自私了
People like us, we wait until our 30s,
像我们这个年纪的人 30岁才要孩子
And then we are surprised when the babies aren’t so easy to make anymore.
可要孩子已经不那么容易了
And every day another million 14-year-olds get pregnant without trying.
但每天又有上百万个幼♥女♥轻易地怀上孩子
It’s terrible feeling this helpless, man.
这种无能为力的感觉真是可怕
You just watch these babies grow, and then…
只能看着孩子成长 然后…
Then fade.
然后夭折
And you don’t know if you’re supposed to name them
连该不该起名字或举♥行♥葬礼
Or bury them, or…
都不知道
I’m sorry.
对不起
Well, you have every right to be pissed.
你当然可以愤怒
Or worse.
发表都可以
Yeah… damn right, I’ll be there.
这真♥他♥妈♥说得太对了 我会去的
You’re my brother, for god’s sake. come on.
拜托 你是我的兄弟啊
This afternoon. yeah, well, we’re leaving as soon as ‘Rona wakes up.
我们今天下午就走 等Rona醒了就动身
No, will you stop? hey, you’re always paying, all right?
就这么说好吗 钱一直都是你付的
I’ll pay. I can swing it.
我会给的
Wait, hold on a second. I think she is up.
等等 别 她好像醒了
What’s going on? it’s my brother.
怎么啦 是我的兄弟
I’m telling her right now. Helena left him.
我现在就告诉她 Helena甩了他
What?
什么
We’re going to miami.
我们要去迈阿密
What happened?
发生什么事
I spy with my little eye
我的小小双眼在偷看
Something that is blue.
看见了蓝色
You… you didn’t see this coming, did you?
你没料到这回事 是吗
I mean, she was normal, right?
她很普通 对吧
Oh, yeah. definitely. yeah.
确实 再普通不过了
Do you have any idea how many times I’ve checked my messages?
我都不知道查了多少遍手♥机♥信息
It’s a tick now. it’s, like, 10 times an hour.
一小时能看10次
I’ve got all the lines bouncing to my cell.
我把全部来电都转接到手♥机♥上了
The weird thing is, part of me is so angry,
奇怪的是 我还是心里有气
I never want to hear her name again.
不想再听她的事情了
But if she came back tomorrow and said she was sorry,
但如果她明天回来 好好道歉
I would be so fucking relieved.
我又他妈的全不在意了
Well, Annabelle seems to be doing great.
Annabelle看样子也不错啊
I know. it’s even weirder.
我懂 这就更奇怪了
Well, what did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
I told her it was a business trip.
我说妈妈要出差
I made the mistake of telling her she’d be 5 days.
但我不该说她只去5天
I actually thought that was a conservative estimate.
我以为这是保守的估计了
I thought I would have it figured out by then.
以为自己只要5天就能释怀
But then 5 days go by and she wants to know where her mom is.
结果5天过去 她想见妈妈了
So I told her that grandpa died.
我就说祖父死了
You told her dad died?
你说我们爸爸死了?
No, no, no, Helena’s father.
不不不 是Helena的爸爸
Listen, Burt,
伯特 你听着
I really need your help.
我非常需要你的帮助
I mean, if she’s really gone for good,
如果她一去不回头
I gotta know what to tell Belle.
我就要想办法跟Belle说
And it is wrong to say that her mom was murdered, right?
但也不能讲 妈妈死了吧
Yes. I think that would be traumatic.
那会造成心理创伤的
Yeah, but there’s finality there.
但总算有个结局嘛
“where is my crown? I simply cannot find my crown.
“我的小丑在哪里 我的小丑不见了”
“oh, brother, I just swallowed another fly.”
“噢 兄弟 我又吞了一只苍蝇”
And to that the crab replied…
然后螃蟹说
“you will never find your crown, frog,
“青蛙你再也找不到小丑”
“because I have hid it under the ocean.”
“因为我把它藏到了海洋里”
And then they fought.
接着他们就打起来了
“give me your tongue. give me your tongue, frog.”
“青蛙 给我你的舌头 给我你的舌头”
“that’s my tongue.” “i have your tongue.”
“那是我的舌头” “我要你的舌头”
And then they made up. “bullfrog, I have to admit something.
后来他们和好了 “牛蛙 我必须承认”
“you’re my best friend.” “i still love you.”
“你是我最好的朋友” “我依然爱你”
“i’m really sorry about that, frog. I’ve always loved your eyes.”
“真对不起 青蛙 我一直很喜欢你的眼睛”
“don’t worry about it.”
“别道歉了”
“thank you very much.” “thank you. thank you very much.”
“谢谢你” “谢谢你 衷心感谢你”
“thank you. be sure to tip your waitress.”
“谢谢 记得给侍者付小费”
Say good night to uncle Burp and Verona.
跟Brup叔叔和瓦罗娜阿姨道晚安
Good night, bella. good night, daddy.
晚安Bella 晚安 爸爸
Good night, Bella. good night.
晚安 Bella
Good night, chicken.
晚安 小鸡
Could you stay a little longer?
能不能再陪我一会儿?
Sure.
可以
I’ll stay with you.
我在这陪着你
Hey! Mr. Tambourine man play a song for me
“嘿! 铃鼓手给我奏了一曲歌♥”
I’m not sleepy and there is no place I’m going to
“我一点也不困 我无处可去”
Hey! mr. tambourine man
“嘿! 铃鼓手先生”
Thank you.
“谢谢”
Cheers. cheers.
“干杯 干杯”
In the jingle jangle morning I’ll come followin’ you
“我会在叮呤当啷的清晨伴随你”
Did you see this? What’s that?
你看到没有 那是什么
Look at that.

Man, she is so cute.
天哪 她真可爱
She just took that on monday.
这是周一照的
Remember when we had to wait weeks for the school pictures?
我们以前等看毕业照 等了几个星期
Oh, yeah. it was…
对啊 那真是…
Hey. what’s that on her lip?
她嘴边沾着什么
Carrot juice.
胡萝卜汁
Carrot juice.
胡萝卜汁
Yeah, so that’s the picture.
嗯 照到了
Yeah, I didn’t see the carrot juice on her mouth when she left the house.
她走的时候我没看到嘴边有胡萝卜汁