We could get someone else to be the grandparents.
我们能找其他的人来做孩子祖父母
Those old people, across the street, what are their names?
对街的两对老人 他们名字是什么来着?
I mean, we moved here for them.
我们搬到这里来找你父母
And now, they’re gonna miss the baby’s first 2 years.
而他们呢 却要在孩子出世后的前两年去旅行
It just really takes selfishness to a whole new level.
他们真是太自私了
It’s not like your parents are doing anything.
你父母可什么都没做
My parents are dead, burt.
我父母都去世了伯特
Still.
所以咯
I can see my breath.
冷的能呵气成冰了
Hold on, I’ll get the thing.
等下 我去拿东西
Make it nice and toasty. there you go.
让这个房♥间变得温暖舒适 好了
God damn it. great.
妈的 真倒霉
All I did was turn it on.
刚开开就这样
I even said to the guy at the store, I said, “could I have a red fuse?”
我问过商店里那个家伙 我说”有红色保险丝吗”
He said, “you want a blue fuse.”
他说 你要蓝色保险丝
I said, “no, I already had the blue fuse.
我说我已经有蓝色的保险丝了
“didn’t work out great. so I’ll take a red one.”
不用好 就买♥♥了红色的保险丝
He’s like, “trust me, it’s the blue one.” “okay.”
他好像说 信我吧 是蓝色的 好吧
Now we know who will be getting a red fuse next time.
下次一定要买♥♥红色的
Burt. you know, we don’t have to stay here.
伯特 我们又不是要住在这
What?
什么?
I’m saying we could leave, too.
我们也可以搬走
But we live here.
但是我们就住在这
I know,
我知道
But the only reason that we’re here is because your parents are here.
但是我们住在这的原因是你父母住在这
Or were here.
或者说以前在这
Well, where would we go?
我们能去哪
I don’t know. we could go anywhere we want.
不知道 任何地方都行
Anywhere, anywhere?
任何地方?
Yeah.

I can do my job from anywhere.
在那我都能工作
And all you need’s a phone, right?
你需要的只是一部电♥话♥ 是吧
Well, we don’t want to go back to chicago, do we?
我们不会搬回到芝加哥吧
No, we did chicago.
不会
I used to picture myself in alaska. god, I love that landscape.
我想过去阿♥拉♥斯加 那地方真是太美了
Alaska? yeah.
阿♥拉♥斯加? – 对
You’ve never mentioned alaska.
你从来没说过阿♥拉♥斯加
Wow, they pay people to live in alaska.
他们给去阿♥拉♥斯加住的人补贴
Phoenix. we could live near my sister.
凤♥凰♥城 我们可以住在我姐姐附近
She could be auntie grace all the time.
她会是孩子很好的阿姨
Think of that, burt. that would make me so happy.
伯特 考虑一下吧. 这会让我们很开心
And lily and lowell live there.
而且lily和洛厄尔(也住在那
Who are lily and lowell?
lily和洛厄尔(是谁?
Lily, my old boss in chicago.
lily是我芝加哥以前的老板
Right.
是么
What do you think of that?
怎么样?
Yeah, they could be our friends in phoenix.
他们可以使我们在凤♥凰♥城的朋友
They weren’t really our friends in chicago.
在芝加哥的时候 他们可不是我们的朋友
I know, but they could be when we live in phoenix.
但是住到凤♥凰♥城的时候没准就是了
They could be our new good friends when we live in phoenix.
住到凤♥凰♥城后他们会成为我们很好的朋友
Well, we wouldn’t need a space heater in phoenix.
在凤♥凰♥城我们肯定需要一个小型的取暖器
Burt, are we fuck-ups?
伯特 我们现在是一团糟么?
No.

What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, we’re 34.
我们今年34
33.
我33
We don’t even have this basic stuff figured out.
这些基本的东西都还没定
Basic, like how?
基本的东西 什么?
Basic, like how to live.
比如如何生活
We’re not fuck-ups.
我们还没一团糟
We have a cardboard window.
我们有硬纸板窗户
We’re not fuck-ups.
还没有一团糟
I think we might be fuck-ups.
我觉得我们会搞得一团糟
We’re not fuck-ups.
还没有
Are we nuts?
我们是傻了么
Well, look around.
看看四周
We both agree we need to be near some kind of family.
我们两个共同决定我们与什么样的家庭为邻
Some friends, something. some connection, someone we know, so…
什么样的朋友 什么样的社会关系 什么样的…
We’ll look at phoenix, see my sister.
我们会在凤♥凰♥城转转 看看我姐姐
Your closest friends.
你最亲密的朋友
Lily and lowell.
莉莉and 洛厄尔(
And then to madison for your job interview.
然后去m麦迪逊面试
My what?
我的什么?
God. your interview.
你的面试
Your interview with mutual choice.
你们双方互选的面试
To see if they’ll give you a better commission? you set it up.
去看看他们给你的报酬好不好 你决定
Okay. so then from madison, we go home.
好 然后从madison回家
No. did you look at the itinerary?
不 你没有看行程么
I stapled it to the inside of your jacket.
我把它钉到你夹克里侧了
See? from madison, we go to montreal.
看到了么 从madison我们去montreal
Montreal is where I think we should live if we don’t live in phoenix.
如果我们不住凤♥凰♥城 我们就住montreal
Okay, montreal.
好吧 montreal
See? this is exciting, if you think about it.
看到了吧 这想想就让人激动
We’re completely untethered, burt.
我们完全自♥由♥了 伯特
This is a dream scenario.
这个一个梦幻旅程
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Honey, let me tuck you in.
宝贝 我在帮你弄好
God, look at you! you’re only 6 months in!
天哪 看看你 你才怀孕6个月
Jesus, you’re huge! and your face, it’s so fat!
就这么大了 你的脸也这么胖
Come here, give us a hug!
来吧 我们拥抱一下
Lowell, come and give a hug to the most beautiful woman in the world.
洛厄尔( 过来抱抱这个世界上最美丽的女人
Look at that. nice to see you, lowell.
很高兴见到你 洛厄尔(
Come on, don’t be such a pill.
别这么呆行不行
He’s upset ’cause we didn’t get into the club.
没有去俱乐部他有点不高兴
Hey, how are you?
你好
Good, I was almost out. I’ll get an opener.
很好 好久没喝了 我去找个开瓶器
Verona and I were desk buddies in chicago.
瓦罗娜和我是芝加哥的老搭档
I hired her at the agency. that was before she broke out on her own.
在她自立门户之前她在我手下那个部门
I still have no idea where you learned
我现在还不知道你从那
How to paint the insides of dead people.
在死人身体里涂绘
So fucking disgusting, girlfriend! come on, let’s get a drink.
那真太恶心了 来 我们喝一杯
She’s so talented, our little artiste.
她很有才 我们的小艺术家
For the land Of the free
为了自♥由♥的土地
And the home of the brave
和勇敢者的家园
Play ball.
很好
Wow. so, you’re in arizona now.
你现在在arizona
Cheers. cheers.
干杯 干杯
To the arizonans. you got it.
为了arizona 对了
God. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how big the kids are now.
天哪我真不敢相信 你孩子有那么大了
Right? and taylor’s so handsome.
是么 泰勒是那么帅气
Well, thanks. we’re gonna do something about those ears.
好吧 谢谢 他们什么都不管不问的
Do you see them? he looks like a trophy. you know what I mean?
看见他们了么 就像胜利纪念品
One of those trophies with the arms on it.
其中一个还用肩膀挎着
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
And this one has that dyke look.
这一个呢 一副同性恋的模样
She walks like a teamster, doesn’t she?
她走起路来就像卡车司机 不是么?
I mean, it’s weird. she’s only 12, and I know she’s a dyke.
这太古怪了 她才12岁 我就知道她是同性恋了
Ashley! ashley!
阿什利 阿什利
Show verona your tough-girl walk. come on. go butch on us.
给瓦罗娜看一下你男人式的步伐 来吧 你这个同性恋
Come on! come on!
来吧
Oh! now she’s shy. did you see her ass?
哦 她现在害羞 你看她的屁♥股♥了么
She’s got like… what is it? what is it?
就像 就像什么来着
What? junk in the trunk.
就像个客车屁♥股♥
She’s got junk in her trunk!
她有个卡车屁♥股♥
Oh, my god!
哦 天哪
It looks like a duffel bag full of bricks.
看起来就像装了一堆砖的袋子
I don’t know if dykes go for that or not.
我不知道同性恋是不是那样
Do they? burt, you worked with a lesbian, didn’t you?
是么 伯特 你跟女同性恋一起工作过 是么?
Yes. yes, I did.
是的是的
I can’t hear you!
我听不见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!