Home 喜剧电影 为子搬迁(2009)

为子搬迁(2009)

0
为子搬迁(2009)

I just want to talk more. you’re the big sister. you remember more.
我想谈论更多 你是姐 你记得更多
Fine. what do you want to know?
好吧 你想知道些什么
You know that baby’s gonna have something of them in her.
你知道 宝宝会拥有一些他们的特征
I mean,
我是说
what if she’s got mom’s crazy green eyes or something?
她要是有妈妈那疯狂的绿眼睛之类的
What if it’s one of those features that skipped you and me
万一 他们那些特征跳过了我们
And jumps onto the face of that little baby?
而遗传给了小宝宝怎么办
You’re bringing them back,
你把他们带了回来
you know. in a little way.
你知道 某种程度来说
I know.
我知道
Are you trying to make me cry in a bathtub?
你想把我在浴缸里弄哭吗
In a bathtub showroom?
在洗浴用品展示厅里
You’re gonna be a great mom.
你会是个好妈妈的
Like our mom.
就像我们妈妈
Hi. hello.
你好
You know you can’t fly after 8 months. airline policy.
怀孕8个月以后不能搭乘飞机 航♥空♥规定
Oh! I’m only 6 months.
我只有6个月
Dana, come here for a second.
Dana 过来一下
Do you have a note from the doctor?
你有医生的单证吗
What? really?
什么 真的?
It’s okay. you’re supposed to have a note from the doctor
没什么 我们应该出具医生的单证
If you want to fly after 8 months.
如果想在怀孕8个月后乘机的话
But I’m only 6 months, so…
但我只有6个月 所以…
Carrie? you got a minute?
Carrie 你有时间吗
She says she’s only 6 months.
她说她只有6个月
Can you turn to the side?
你能转到侧面吗
I think this is better, actually.
事实上 我觉得这样更好
This is the railroad. the romance of the rails.
这是火车 火车罗曼史
‘rona, it’s like casey jones or thomas the train.
Rona 这就好像凯西Jones 或者 Thomas 的火车
Hey, you know what? we might see some buffalo.
你知道吗 我们说不定能看到水牛
I’m so tired of being big.
我是在是厌倦了这么胖
I’m tired of not having sex.
厌倦了不能做♥爱♥
Do you want to have sex?
你想做♥爱♥吗
No.

We haven’t done it in a month.
我们一个月都没有做了
And you don’t want to now?
而你现在还不想
No.

I just… I feel so ugly.
我只是…我觉得自己很丑
No, no, no. don’t be sad.
不不不 别难过
You’re not that big. you’re still super-sexy.
你没那么胖 你还是超性感的
Hot, even.
甚至 火♥辣♥
Oh! no. honey… hey.
别 宝贝…
I’ll always love you.
我会一直爱你
Even if you’re enormous.
就算你变得巨大
Even if it takes you months to lose this weight. a year.
就算你要花好几个月减肥 花一年
Even if you gain weight after having the baby.
就算你生完宝宝变得更重
Even if you gain so much weight that I can’t find your vagina.
就算你胖得我找不到你的阴♥道♥
You go ahead and write that in stone in your heart.
你把这句话铭记在心吧
I will love you.
我会爱着你
Even if I can’t find your vagina.
哪怕我找不到你的阴♥道♥
Her heart rate’s pretty slow.
她的心跳速度很慢
What is it?
是多少
It’s like 115.
大概115左右
That seems normal enough, right?
看起来还算正常 对吗
Well, it’s supposed to be between 120 and 160.
正常的范围应该是在120到160之间
She’s just mellow. mellow’s good.
她只是很稳重 稳重很好
I don’t want mellow now.
我现在可不想稳重
I want lively now, mellow later.
我希望她现在活泼点 以后再稳重
I think it’s fine.
我觉得还好
That’s ’cause you don’t want to fight.
因为你不想吵架
We should fight more, just get riled up.
我们该吵吵 怒起来吧
Didn’t we fight last night?
我们昨晚不是吵过了吗
No, we discussed.
不 昨晚是讨论
We need to fight. you never raise your voice.
我们需要争执 你从来不抬高嗓门
You’ve done something wrong, and I’m really bothered by it.
你做错了一些事 而我真的很在意
Man, am I cross. real mad.
老兄 我是的真很生气
No, it has to be convincing.
不行 必须得有点说服力
Like, should I swear?
比如 我应该发誓吗
No, just raise your voice.
不用 就抬高嗓门
You cuntsucker!
你妈♥逼♥
I didn’t mean now.
我不是说现在
But the element of surprise is so crucial.
不过惊讶的成分也很重要
You’ve never heard me say “cuntsucker” before, have you?
你从没听我说过”你妈♥逼♥” 对吗
No. see?
没有 看到了吗
And I will get that heart rate up. I know what I’m doing.
她心跳快起来了 我知道自己在做什么
Wow, look at this. this is really nice.
看这个 真漂亮
Yeah, it is.
对 是很美
So, is ellen a full professor or an associate?
那么 Ellen是个教授还是讲师
And wait, which side is she on? she’s a first cousin, right?
等等 她是哪边的 是第一堂妹 对吗
She’s not technically my cousin, actually.
严格来说 她其实不是我堂妹
Her mom was an old friend of my dad’s. I’ve no idea how.
她妈是我爸的老朋友 我也不知道怎么的
Anyway, they started calling us cousins when we were kids.
无论如何 从小他们就说我们是表兄妹
She always used to make me take pictures of her.
她总是让我帮她照相
Excuse me. yes?
对不起 怎么
Do you know where ellen fisher-herrin’s office is?
你知道Ellen Fisher-Herrin的办公室在哪吗
Ellen fisher-herrin. yes, I do know.
Ellen Fisher-Herrin 是的 我知道
As a matter of fact, she’s in william stone hall.
事实上 她在William stone大厅
Room 340, about halfway down.
340室 往下大概走一半的路
Thanks. yeah.
多谢
She’ll be the mom without the stroller.
她是那个没有婴儿车的母亲
She doesn’t have a stroller?
她没有婴儿车
I thought you said she got some sort of big trust fund.
我以为你说她拥有一笔坚实的基金支持
She did. here it is.
她确实有 到了
I thought her name was ellen. what does “l-n” stand for?
我以为她叫Ellen I-n是什么意思?
No!
不是吧
Don’t say anything. please.
什么也别说 拜托了
It’s open.
门开着
Here we go.
走吧
Welcome.
欢迎你们来
Come on in.
进来吧
Come on in. okay.
进来吧
Mama’s gonna put her booby back in.
妈妈要先把咪♥咪♥收起来了
All right.
好吧
I’ll give it right back.
一会儿再吃
So great to have you. It’s good to see you. hi.
很高兴你能来 很高兴见到你
How are you?
你好吗
I’m good. I’m good.
我很好 很好
You remember Verona?
记得瓦罗娜吗
Of course.
当然记得
How can I forget such a gorgeous woman?
我怎么会忘记这样一位美女呢
Verona, you just look beautiful.
瓦罗娜 你看起来真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Look at your hair.
看看你的头发
And, well, it’s a boy.
是男孩吗
A girl.
女孩
No.
不可能
Really? With those hips and that shape? Who told you it was a girl?
真的 看这臀部还有形状 谁说是女孩
Well, the doctor and the sonogram…
医生说的 超声波照出来也是女孩
Well, we’ll see.
我们等着看
Right.

Should we go?
可以走了吗
Yes.
是的
Sorry we’re late. I tried to call.
很抱歉我们迟到了 我打过电♥话♥
Oh! right. yeah, I don’t answer the phone when I’m nursing.
是的 我喂奶的时候不接电♥话♥
It’s not fair to the children.
不然对孩子不公平
I gotta get this one to crafting.
我要把他送去培训班
We got directions from this really nice lady who seemed to know you.
是认识你的好心女人为我们指的路
She was… had brown hair, wearing a blazer and glasses.
褐色的头发 穿着运动衫 戴着眼镜
She had a baby.
带着个孩子
Ruby.
一定是ruby