What sea butterfly?
什么海蝴蝶呀
There was a sea butterfly.
刚才有个海蝴蝶来找我
She saw the kidnapping and Nalu sent her to get me.
她看见了整件事 是拿路叫她来找我的
Huh, if Nalu was in trouble he’d send for me.
如果拿路有麻烦应该来找我
I know Mermaidia better than anyone.
没有谁比我更了解人鱼国了
Great, then you can help me find him.
I figure w…
name 你可以帮我找他 我想我们会
NO!
I’ll find Nalu myself.
不行 我自己会去找拿路
I don’t need some fairy getting in my way.
不用什么野仙子来碍事
Some fairy? But Nalu asked me…
什么野仙子 是拿路叫我
That’s what you say.
那是你自己说的
All I know is the last time you showed up here.
我只知道上次你在这里一出现
We had Firebirds in the cove for the first time ever.
是海湾有史以来 第一次出现火鸟
And now Laverna’s goons have kidnapped Nalu.
现在露维娜的手下还把拿路抓走了
I’d say Mermaid has had
enough of your help.
我觉得人鱼国受够你的帮忙了
Wouldn’t you?
是不是
Nori
罗莉
She’s gone.
唉 她走了
Back to the Meadow.
Bydie bydie Tudie Tu.
那我们也回去吧 再见了海龟
You really think
we should go home?
你真的认为我们应该回去吗
Absolutely.
Bydie bydie Tudie Tu.
是的呀 再见了 小海龟
Oh, maybe you’re right.
也许你是对的
I mean Nori certainly wants us to leave.
我是说 罗莉一定希望我们走
But Nalu asked for my help.
但是拿路在等我们去救他
I can’t just go home and forget about him.
我怎么能就这么走了不管他呢
Not breath in water.
水里不能呼吸呀
I know we can’t breathe underwater.
我知道我们在水里不能呼吸
But we could if we had the seaweed
Nalu gave us remember.
但是如果有上次 拿路给我们的那种海藻就行了
I wish we knew where a gross.
如果知道哪儿有就好了
Yes, that’s it.
啊对了 就是这种
Thank you.
谢谢
Now we can catch up with Nori and find Nalu.
现在我们可以去追罗莉 然后去找拿路
Come on, Bibble, eat up.
来吧 比宝 快吃吧
Ew, yuck.
不要 看起来很难吃呀
Come on, Bibble.
来吧 比宝
It’s not that bad.
Remember?
不会很难吃的 还记得吗
Just don’t think about it and eat quickly.
你别想那么多了 快吃吧
So can you lead us to Mermaidia?
对了 能不能带我们去人鱼国呢
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Oh, that’s the way to Mermaidia.
噢 这边是通往人鱼国的
Thank you.
谢谢
I wonder what’s up the other channel?
另一条隧♥道♥是去哪儿的呢
The Carousel of Confusion?
通往混乱旋转木马吗
How much farther to the berry?
还要多远才到有果子的地方
We’re almost there.
我们差不多快到了
Just make a left at this Coral.
叫他们在前面那块珊瑚那儿左拐
Make a left.
在前边左拐
Lefting.
左拐
Left doddle do.
正在左拐
How much farther to the berry?
还要多久才到有果子的地方
We’re almost there.
我们差不多快到了
Just make a left at this Coral.
叫他们到前面那块珊瑚那儿左拐
Make a Left.
在前面左拐
Lefting.
左拐
Left doddle do.
正在左拐
How much farther to the…
还要多久才到有
Wait a minute.
等一等
We’re almost to the berry.
差不多快到了
Just make a left at this Coral.
在前面那块珊瑚那儿左拐
Make a left.
左拐
Lefting.
左拐
Left doddle do.
正在左拐
Woo,
woo
等一等 等一等
Something’s not right here.
好像有点不大对劲呀
Of course, it’s not right.
It’s left.
没有什么不对劲 就是左拐呀
Lefting.
左拐
Left doddle do.
正在左拐
STOP!
快停下
How long have we
been doing this?
我们这么拐已经拐了几次了
Doing what?
怎么了
Don’t play dumb with me.
你不用在我面前装蒜了
I’ve heard about this.
我听说过
You took us to the Carousel of Confusion,
didn’t you?
你是带了我们去混乱旋转木马那儿 对吧
It’s hypnotizing Waters make people forget what they’re doing.
那里能催眠的水 会让人忘记自己在做什么
Ah?
那个
Boss, what…what are we doing?
老大呀 我们在干什么
To the surface.
到水面去
Get us out of the
water right now.
快点带我们离开海底
And you.
而你
My dear prince,
我亲爱的王子殿下
are in big trouble.
你这次可有大♥麻♥烦了
It’s beautiful.
真漂亮呀
There.
看那边
You don’t understand.
你们不明白
I need to find Delphine.
我一定要去找到戴芬妮
It’s about Nalu.
是关于拿路的事
About your future wedding.
关于你们未来的婚礼吗
Cut it out.
别胡说了
Nalu and I are not getting married.
拿路和我是不可能结婚的
He’s a prince remember, I’m a commoner.
他是个王子 而我只是个平民
It doesn’t work that way.
这样是不合规矩的
Please.
算了吧
Everyone knows your MFEO.
人人都知道你俩是天加地呀
We are not, MFEO?
我们不是 什么是天加地呀
Made For Each Other.
天造地设的一对
Look, this is serious.
这件事非常严重
You have to listen to me.
你们要听我说呀
TuTu
杜杜
Fin-Fin
凡凡
I thought I told you to leave Mermaidia alone.
我跟你说过别管人鱼国的事了吧
You did.
I didn’t listen.
说过 我没听你的话
Are you friendly?
你友不友善呀
Yea, yea.
当然呀
Aren’t you the cutest?
看来你挺可爱的
You need lots of love.
你需要很多很多的爱
And cookies.
还有很多饼干
Shouldn’t you be running
out of air by now?
你现在不应该到水面上去呼吸吗
Nalu showed me how
to use the seaweed.
拿路教我吃一种特别的海藻
Right?
是呀
I guess he really wanted you
to spend time underwater.
他希望你在海底多留一会儿嘛
Interesting.
真有意思
Why are you so Against me.
你为什么这么排斥我
You should be happy someone else wants to help.
有人肯帮忙你应该高兴才对呀
I don’t want an outsider’s help.
我不用你们外人帮忙
I know exactly what
I need to do and…
我自己很清楚应该怎么做 而且
And you’re right.
而且你说得对
I’ve been silly.
我的确太傻了
It’s great that you’re here.
有你在这儿那太好了
I know just what you can do.
我知道你能帮我做些什么
Terrific?
太好了
There’s a great
Oracle in Mermaidia.
在人鱼国有个伟大的神使
Her name is Delphine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!